Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water SEE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water SEE Empty
PostSubject: California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water SEE   California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water SEE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:19 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402158/Yosemite-San-Francisco-power-water-supply-danger.html

California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water as massive blaze rains ash down into the city's largest reservoir
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water SEE Empty
PostSubject: Re: California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water SEE   California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water SEE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:50 pm

With radioactive isotopes.

http://www.seychelle.com/

There's one other manufacturer here in the US that also makes RAD filters. I forget who. I use seychelle personally, but anything that works, works.
Back to top Go down

California wildfire now tainting 85 percent of San Francisco's drinking water SEE
Page 1 of 1