Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked Empty
PostSubject: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:20 am

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2013/08/28/putin-orders-massive-strike-against-saudi-arabia-if-syria-attacked-russian-government-outraged-by-saudi-prince-bandar-bin-sultans-terrorist-threats-putinwho-the-hell-do-these-people-think-they-are/

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked Russian Government outraged by Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultans terrorist threats :Putin”who the hell do these people think they are dealing with”
Aug28
on August 28, 2013
Posted In: middle east, Putin, RUSSIA, wars and rumors of war
A war between coalitions of countries or larger world powers. It can be precipitated by escalation of an armed conflict, local or regional war by way of a significant number of countries from different world regions being effectively involved. In a large-scale war, the warring sides would pursue radical military and political goals. It would require that participating countries mobilize all of their available material resources and moral courage.”
reports in russia are giving a  grim warning   issued  from the office of President Putin  is ordering a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.
Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked Wwz1
According to leaked information  Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia. Putin was quoted as saying to officials afterwards
WHO THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE DEALING WITH.
In what amounts now to international blackmail, if Russia were to give in and agree now to Prince bandar’s threats it would be seen as an act of cowardice. Mr Putin known for his tough guy image who is ex KGB and was once quoted in a humorous portrayal by a western magazine to be as hard as a coffin nail has had his resolve hardened against the west because of this outrage the conclusion of this saga can only mean one thing now and that is war is now inevitable.
Saudis Threaten Russia With Olympic Terrorist Attacks Unless It Abandons Syria Support
Lebanese newspaper As-Safir confirmed this amazing threat against Russia saying that Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord by stating: “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.”
Prince Bandar went on to say that Chechens operating in Syria were a pressure tool that could be switched on an off. “These groups do not scare us. We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role in Syria’s political future.”
Foreign Minister Lavrov has previously stated  that Syria is not a bargaining chip in relations with the West and said: “We defend only the things that are in the basis of modern world order – the UN Charter principles and other international legal documents, and we insist on their fulfillment. We do not want and we will not put up with attempts to distort reached agreements, particularly the legally binding ones.”
London’s The Telegraph News Service further reported today that Saudi Arabia has secretly offered Russia a sweeping deal to control the global oil market and safeguardRussia’s gas contracts, if the Kremlin backs away from the Assad regime in Syria, an offer Putin replied to by saying “Our stance on Assad will never change. We believe that the Syrian regime is the best speaker on behalf of the Syrian people, and not those liver eaters” [Putin said referring to footage showing a Jihadist rebel eating the heart and liver of a Syrian soldier HERE], and which Prince Bandar in turn warned that there can be “no escape from the military option” if Russia declines the olive branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: some more info at antiwar dot com   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:55 am

http://news.antiwar.com/2013/08/27/oil-and-terror-saudis-still-trying-to-buy-off-russia-on-syria/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:12 pm

http://debka.com/

This post is sef-editing.  I can't change it.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/saudis-pressure-russians-to-drop-syria/?cat_orig=world

~~~~~

From Walid Shoebat:  "the Harlot is destroyed by two entities. By … the hand of My people, Israel, and then you have in Isaiah 21, Arise O Elam to destroy what? Arabia. Elam is Iran. Persia will destroy Arabia. I believe Arabia is the Harlot of Babylon. If you look at the Bible — when you read Babylon in the Bible — all the names of the cities, entities, regions within those [areas of] Babylon in the Bible, you will never find any ancient name of any Babylonian city … Every single vicinity [mentioned in Isaiah 21] is in Arabia. The burden against Dumah. Dumah is in Arabia… Dedan, Kedar, those are all in Arabia. It’s born from Babylon. That’s why it’s called the daughter of Babylon. We need to focus on Saudi Arabia because it is mentioned heavily in the Bible.”
Jeremiah 50:9, “For behold, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon An assembly of great nations from the north country, And they shall array themselves against her; From there she shall be captured. Their arrows shall be like those of an expert warrior; None shall return in vain.”
http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/walid-shoebat-iran-to-obtain-nuclear-weapons-will-destroy-saudi-arabia/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Interesting coincidence, the Duma is also Russia's version of The US' Congressional House of Representatives. I've also seen it spelled Douma & Dumah because Cyrillic to English is often a little 'hairy' on certain words.

Putin threatening Saudi Arabia proves my & others' point about who barry's handler truly is. The Black Triangle (Mecca, Medina, Riyadh)

A large war in the ME is nothing but a good thing for Russia. Drive the price of petroleum products up and Russia's war virtually pays for itself. It pays future dividends as well because the pipeline projects that are preparing to hook Europe in to the ME need to get through Syria to finalize so they obviously won't finish and if Putin does strike the Saudis their facilities are toast and OPEC will collapse. (further assisting the Russian, Venezualan, Cuban, etc. economies)

Don't forget that the Russians are still more than a little bit irritated by the billions 'stolen' from their citizens living in Cyprus. 'Stolen' in their eyes by the EU.
Dove wrote:
http://debka.com/

This post is sef-editing.  I can't change it.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/saudis-pressure-russians-to-drop-syria/?cat_orig=world

~~~~~

From Walid Shoebat:  "the Harlot is destroyed by two entities. By … the hand of My people, Israel, and then you have in Isaiah 21, Arise O Elam to destroy what? Arabia. Elam is Iran. Persia will destroy Arabia. I believe Arabia is the Harlot of Babylon. If you look at the Bible — when you read Babylon in the Bible — all the names of the cities, entities, regions within those [areas of] Babylon in the Bible, you will never find any ancient name of any Babylonian city … Every single vicinity [mentioned in Isaiah 21] is in Arabia. The burden against Dumah. Dumah is in Arabia… Dedan, Kedar, those are all in Arabia. It’s born from Babylon. That’s why it’s called the daughter of Babylon. We need to focus on Saudi Arabia because it is mentioned heavily in the Bible.”
Jeremiah 50:9, “For behold, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon An assembly of great nations from the north country, And they shall array themselves against her; From there she shall be captured. Their arrows shall be like those of an expert warrior; None shall return in vain.”
http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/walid-shoebat-iran-to-obtain-nuclear-weapons-will-destroy-saudi-arabia/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Perhaps they would buy the new Israeli oil.  A new and big ally for Israel?  cyclops

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Yeah, wasn't that in one of Tom Clancy's books? I ask only because its well known that a lot of his work is ninety whatever percent fact with a fictional plot thrown in to tell a good story. Its long been known he hangs around with a bunch of guys at CENTCOM and pays enormous sums of ca$h for 'book ideas' if you catch my drift, especially when he gets writer's block lol.

Dove wrote:
Perhaps they would buy the new Israeli oil.  A new and big ally for Israel?  cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:46 pm

This is interesting, however, I am betting Russia -- at least for right now -- will sit this one out.  There's no way zero is going to go to war with Russia.  I believe there is a deal in it for Russia to sit tight for right now to give zero Syria (which of course is the ongoing means to what zero considers the ultimate prize: Israel). This is just my opinion, of course.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:00 pm

On the jewsandjoes...I'll give it more study.   cyclops On a quick glance, they seemed to be looking at
present day and not history. But, we keep on trucking..study thru the annals of time. heehee.

I saw a map today [could be here somewhere] showing Russia's oil pipeline going right thru Damascus.

Remember Georgia thought asserting more independence was a cool idea?
That was on 08-08-08.  Russia moved right in with tanks and troops.  PIPELINE !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:39 pm

This document is from 2003:

http://www.energy-community.org/pls/portal/docs/772193.PDF

Look at the map on page 2. This show must go on because the banksters are working to save the petrodollar and the Russians/Iran/Syria/China/India are working to kill it.

2003, the year we went back into Iraq, funny how the timing worked out.

Unable to keep the dog on a leash, earlier this year:

"Iraq’s Cabinet has authorized the Oil Ministry “to sign an agreement of principles” on two key oil and natural gas pipeline projects, reports Platts.
The agreement will be between the Iraqi Oil Ministry, the Iranian Oil Ministry, and the Syrian Oil and Mineral Resources Ministry, and it relates to the construction of a gas pipeline from Iran through Iraq and Syria and onwards to Europe. The line could also be used to export Iraqi gas.
In July last year, Iran, Iraq and Syria singed an MoU for the gas pipelines, with Iran’s deputy oil minister Javad Ouji saying that the project would take three to five years and cost about $10 billion, according to AFP."

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/02/20/cabinet-oks-iran-syria-pipelines/

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked 0809gas_550x300

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked Oil-fields-in-Syria

AND THE HOOK

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked Pers2_13_gas

Edit to add the commentary on the last pic are not mine. A friend sent it over but the origin of the pic is an Indian Construction Firm. Their comments are rather telling.

http://www.bintel.com/index.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alex Jones: “There Are Russian Troops Now Piling Off Ships Into Syria”   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:43 am

Alex Jones: “There Are Russian Troops Now Piling Off Ships Into Syria”
Aug29
on August 29, 2013

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked Russiantroops1
There’s more going on in Syria than the mainstream media would have us believe.
Watch the following Infowars update discussing the evidence that Syrian rebels are responsible for the chemical attacks that killed hundreds of people last week, deployment of large contigents of Russian troops to support Assad in the coming conflict, and how the world may well be on the verge of World War III.

This is happening right before our eyes – and it’s about to get even more serious.

Quote :
There’s no good guys in Syria. The point is the truth is the truth.
WERE ON THE BRINK OF WW3

There is no validation of it [chemical attacks].

There’s no hard proof. John Kerry, Secretary of State, says he has indisputable proof. Well, let’s see it. Why don’t we see this proof?
It’s not there.

Even the United Nations going back to May doubted very seriously that the Assad regime, as bad as it is, was going to use sarin gas attacks.
It doesn’t make any sense.

Why, with the Assad government winning, would it resort to sarin gas attacks?
In Syria it’s widely known it’s the rebels… These are not good guys… to think that they wouldn’t use sarin gas attacks stretches the imagination.

The Obama administration is far out on the limb they’re going to attack and we’re going to come to the edge of World War III.

This is one of the most serious moments in world history that we have ever faced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked   Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia if syria attacked
Page 1 of 1