Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY Empty
PostSubject: MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY   MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:35 am

MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY Qnews-short

Something has begun.......

MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY

Steve,

Yesterday my daughter called home. Her husband is an E-4 medic at Fort Riley, Kansas. She said that he came home and told her that starting Monday they are not allowed more that 50 miles from base, and this will go on through some time in October. She was really upset, he just joined and she really wanted to come home to visit for Labor Day. This was confirmation on all the rumors that I have heard about the Military not getting Leave on these dates!

God Bless You and Thank You for what You do!

Aug 28, 2013
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY   MILITARY NOTIFIED THAT THEY CAN NOT BE FURTHER THAN 50 MILES FROM BASE STARTING MONDAY I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:15 pm

I am not trying to lessen the importance of the notice, but this is a routine occurrence.  When my son was in the Marines they issued these almost on a monthly basis at different times.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: