Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved   Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved   Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Jem its never occurred to me before reading your post but Revelation 16:18-20 closely parallels a book I have on what a pole flip will supposedly entail.(edit to add: more like the other way around) It was inherited and is one of those funny secret society boys club books. Giant bolts of lightning arching through the atmosphere, groaning & grinding of tectonic plate shifting, the US literally winding up in 3 pieces, etc..Going to run to storage and find it. The secret whatever societies take it very literally and very seriously because they have to 'survive' until Lucifers' illumination and science finishes with the technology necessary to make them immortal. The dead ones died thinking they would be 'cloned' via their burial dna and made a part of the immortal borg. Crazy delusion.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved   Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Indeed.  From http://stevenmcollins.com/html/usa_in_prophecy.html

"These chapters foretold that the people of “Israel” (and “Judah”) in the latter days would be increasingly sinful. Their society would feature feminism and generational conflict (3:12), an open “gay rights” movement (3:9), and an attitude of callous disregard for the needs of the poor (1:17). Their leadership elites would “lead them astray” (3:12) and their political leaders (“princes”) would be “rebellious” against God and be “companions of thieves” who “love bribes” and “follow after gifts” (1:23). Does this sound like the much-publicized, modern political culture of corruption where lobbyists and the rich buy influence and favor from politicians with lavish campaign contributions, rides on corporate jets, and outright bribes? The prophecy also says these nations will be very materialistic (2:7), and 2:6 adds that they would seek after eastern concepts and occult guidance (“soothsayers”). God also prophetically details how the “daughters” of his people will dress and act like temptresses (3:16-24). Does this sound like American celebrity and Hollywood culture? A dearth of capable, strong national leaders is also prophesied (3:2-4)."

"Consider how Ezekiel 38-39 needs to be properly applied in the modern world. Christians have widely-seen that Russia, China, Iran, etc. are the prophesied “Gog-Magog” alliance which will attack “Israel” in the latter days. As readers now know, “Israel” is a biblical name stamped on the ten tribes of Israel, and especially the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh. That means the targeted cities of this Ezekiel 38 attack will not be Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The targets will be such cities as London, Manchester, Seattle, Denver, New York, Toronto, Sydney and Auckland. The Ezekiel 38 attack will befall the NATO nations led by the USA. For clarity’s sake, Jerusalem and Israeli cities will be attacked at the same time, but their invasion is described in Zechariah 14. Jeremiah 30 is another “latter-day” prophecy about a “Jacob’s Trouble,” a time when both Israel and Judah will be attacked simultaneously. Zechariah 14 describes the Mideast theater of the final world war of this age while Ezekiel 38 describes the North American, European, and Austral-Asian theaters of that same war. The Bible’s prophecies have predicted the modern end-time alliances with uncanny and unerring accuracy, for it foretold that the bloc of nations led by Russia, China and Iran would be opposed by the USA, NATO and their allies."

The only question then is, how long do we have.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved   Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Jem,

That's exactly right. The beast though, is not a nation. The beast is a person...and the person has a system(the beast system). It isn't until the first fall of Babylon(2 falls, because Babylon is fallen, is fallen)....that the beast system is set up. This occurs about the middle of the final week. Sequence of events?

-Psalm 83 war
-Covenant Confirmed
-Exodus of Jews to Israel
-Babylon Falls/Wormwood approaches causing signs in the sun, moon and stars etc.
-Beast system is set up/Abomination of desolation

People seem to forget that the 10 kings who rule for 1 hour with the beast HATE Babylon. Babylon controls the money system.....Babylon is a financial system in addition to being a nation and a city. They destroy Babylon in order to set up the beast system.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved   Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 pm

This was put up on yt by Prophecy in the News yesterday. 
The riches of Arabia were, and still are vast.  Think of the caravans of the Silk Road and the
Royal Road that carried religions as well as silks, jewels, spices.
I'm not betting on any one camel; just still studying those stubborn 2500 years or so
of world history. Wink 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved   Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Babylon - Mystery Solved
Page 1 of 1