Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt   Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:58 am

TRUTHER AUGUST 29, 2013 0

Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt? Mysterious giant boxes below the Egyptian sands. More than 20 boxes were discovered. This is interesting and you can see everything very clearly. Watch

Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt Video-Giant-Underground-Stone-Boxes-Near-The-Pyramids-In-Egypt
Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt 0
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt   Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Thanks Z that's pretty interesting. More proof of what we already know, which is we don't know a lot.

I remember reading something about that site on Steve Quayle's site a long time ago, or maybe hearing him talk about it. I had NO idea it would be that impressive though. Sometimes words can't do what an HD video can. Reminds me a little bit of Petra. I posted awhile back but for whatever reason Spec Ops Teams are rushed in to guard many of these sites of antiquity prior to conflict.

2/10,000's of an inch is something we can just reach nowadays with a computer controlled machine. Problem being you'd have to have a machine large enough to house the rough cut stone and hold its 70 ton weight!!

"Here at Swiss-Tech we deliver precision that surpasses your highest expectations for custom-machined components with tolerances as low as .0002 (2/10,000) of an inch."

And here's a nice pic of a 70 ton crane:

Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt Th?id=H.4733780950386414&pid=15

And then there's the hauling issue. 70 tons from the quarry for 500 miles is no small task either:

http://www.ops.fhwa.dot.gov/freight/publications/brdg_frm_wghts/index.htm

Video: Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt Calc
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1