Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Omega

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception Empty
PostSubject: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:32 am

Another movie twisting the Biblical account to promote the occult and a false gospel message.

http://beginningandend.com/the-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones-satanic-nephilim-deception/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Welcome to the forum, A-Omega. Yeah, pic below, line all them kids up. Will be no trouble getting today's teens to flock to the 'mark' stations to be the first to get their 666 tattoo.

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception Fans-book-signing-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones-Satanic-Nephilim-Deception-e1377101670926
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 pm

When examined from 'above', the unholy trinity (city of london, the district, the vatican) are somewhat revealing; especially if one superimposes all 3 into the same image. David had figured this out I'm guessing, among many other things, and was working on Nazca and whatever other subjects.

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception Th?id=H.4727059302648199&pid=15
The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception Th?id=H.4879041030260723&pid=15
The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception Th?id=H.4789856004211517&pid=15

jem wrote:
That's scary. That symbol up front, it's upside-down but right-side up is fallopian tubes and a womb. What's that trying to tell us?
Back to top Go down
DotE SitSMaS

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:13 pm

This was a rune used by the Nazi's. It is called Odal, Othila or Erda. The symbol used to promote the movie has been reversed but it is essentially the same rune. The Vikings also used it. It relates to the goddess Frigga, who was said to be the wife of Odin. (Woden or Wotan in German mythology)

http://gamall-steinn.org/Gering/Frigga.htm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:34 pm

The "v"s added on either side are indicitive of the attempted feminine 'working'. Judging by the pic researcher posted its pretty effective thus far. The girls read one thing in the books and are the subjected to heavy occultism in the film that does not 'foot'  with the books.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 pm

quietobserver wrote:
The "v"s added on either side are indicitive of the attempted feminine 'working'. Judging by the pic researcher posted its pretty effective thus far. The girls read one thing in the books and are the subjected to heavy occultism in the film that does not 'foot'  with the books.
What books are these you are referring to? Can't help it if I spend most of my time living under a rock. lol!   And while I'm at it, has anyone else noticed the rash of "TEEN" books centering around vampires? They've really taken off in the past few years. I see 'em at Costco regularly (when I creep out from under my rock). Also, why are females so drawn to things like this? This question asked as I remember The Beatles and a nation of screaming females . . .

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:54 pm

'The Mortal Instruments' book series. I keep up because I have much younger sisters and nieces and the majority of the fam is involved in romanticising and participating in such nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:43 pm

I was looking at a book today that showed the history of Queen Elizabeth's reign.  In one of them, she was petting one of the corgis she had bred, and she had her purse held in one hand next to her body so the design of the clasp was easily seen.  It was a rounded form of this same symbol.

Either it was purely decorative and a coincidence, or she was carrying this symbol on her attire.  And, I have to wonder how much of the Queen of England's attire is coincidental.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:52 pm

I think u know the answer Rose. -0-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception   The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Film -Satanic Nephilim Deception
Page 1 of 1