Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking Empty
PostSubject: Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking   Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 pm

I'll just post the links and let y'all at 'em. The NSA Crypto-Cracking link has a rather detailed document. I found the original PDF and linked that as well.

OBL:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2406419/Navy-Seals-guided-SPACE-secret-lab-Bin-Ladens-DNA-clandestine-NSA-operatives-bugged-terrorists-phones-New-details-Bin-Laden-raid-leaked-Snowden.html

NSA:  http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/08/black-budget/

PDF:  http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/781820/black-budget-excerpts-from-washington-post.pdf
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking   Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:36 pm

I think I posted it in one of the Snowden threads but the satellite info is more than likely referring to 'sauron'. Steve Quayle had a story up at one point that I think he took down. I don't think the story was terribly accurate but the jist of it was probably pretty close from what I remember.

Semi Autonomous Ultra-high Resolution Orbital Network (supposedly although I've heard variations); and naturally anything it can see it can also 'hear', 'hack' and 'snoop'. I think Spring found a video at one point that was a precursor project for sauron.

No Such Agency claims they can't figure out how Snowden stole the information he allegedy stole because they couldn't locate any of the appropriate data logs showing he was accessing and saving the data he produced. If this is true there's an easy explanation. Spy satellites have a lot in common with a torpedo.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking   Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:52 am

Can't afford to let grade school kids tour the white house but we can launch this bohemith.......I'm pretty sure the obelisks were an ode to the rocket, not male gen.

Rocket blasts off to boost spy satellite in classified mission

Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking Rocket_620x350
The rocket is 23 stories tall. / NASA

A United Launch Alliance Delta 4 "Heavy," the most powerful rocket in the U.S. inventory, thundered away from Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif., Wednesday on a classified mission to boost a National Reconnaissance Office spy satellite into orbit.

Made up of three "common core" hydrogen-fueled boosters and a powerful upper stage, the 235-foot-tall Delta 4's trio of RS-68 first-stage engines roared to life at 2:03 p.m. EDT (GMT-4), instantly pushing the rocket away from Space Launch Complex 6 with nearly 2 million pounds of thrust.

The launching was held up 10 minutes by undisclosed technical snags, but engineers were able to resolve the problems and the final moments of the countdown went off without a hitch.

The 23-story-tall rocket initially climbed straight up through a clear sky and then arced away to the south toward an orbit tilted nearly 90 degrees to the equator. While the nature of the NRO satellite payload was not known, such orbits allow optical and radar reconnaissance spacecraft to observe the entire planet as it rotates below.

With the retirement of NASA's space shuttle, the Delta 4-Heavy is the most powerful rocket launched by the United States, with each Aerojet Rocketdyne first-stage engine generating some 656,000 pounds of push at liftoff.

"There's nothing bigger that the United States launches, period, in any way, shape or form, and that is absolutely amazing," Lt. Col. Jim Bodnar, commander of the 4th Space Launch Squadron at Vandenberg, told praise GOD.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57600505/rocket-blasts-off-to-boost-spy-satellite-in-classified-mission/Rocket blasts off to boost spy satellite in classified mission]Spaceflight Now.[/url]

In the six previous flights of a Delta 4-Heavy, excess hydrogen gas escaping from the engines just before launch could ignite at main engine start, creating an alarming-looking fireball at the base of the rocket, in some cases burning away insulation during the initial moments of ascent.

This time around, ULA engineers decided to stagger the start sequence, igniting the right-side booster two seconds ahead the center and left-side engines. The idea was to burn off the excess hydrogen before all three engines were throttled up to minimize the resulting fireball.

The procedure appeared to work, and while discoloration could be seen on the first stage cores, there was noticebly less fire at the moment of liftoff and just after, compared to earlier Delta 4-Heavy launches.

The climb out appeared normal as well, and the left and right common booster cores separated and fell away about four minutes and 15 seconds after liftoff. The central CBC followed suit just over one minute later.

At that point, the spent first-stage booster core fell away and a few seconds later, the Delta's Aerojet Rocketdyne RL10B-2 second-stage engine ignited to continue the push to space. A few moments after that, the protective payload fairing was jettisoned, exposing the satellite payload to space.

As usual with such blacked-out missions, United Launch Alliance provided commentary through the first six minutes of flight, but no information was provided after that.

"This is Delta mission control at T-plus six minutes and 30 seconds into today's mission," said ULA's launch commentator. "You've just seen the successful liftoff of the NROL-65 mission for the National Reconnaissance Office. Liftoff occurred at 11:03 a.m. Pacific Time. ... At the request of our customer, we're going to be concluding our live coverage."

This was the seventh Heavy version of the Delta 4 to fly, the fifth launched from Vandenberg, and the 24th rocket in the Delta 4 family since its debut in 2002.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57600505/rocket-blasts-off-to-boost-spy-satellite-in-classified-mission/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking   Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Ha, the "Sam Adams" award.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking   Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:56 pm

October 11, 2013

Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Approves Government’s Application to Renew Telephone Metadata Program

Well I'm shocked. Well no I'm not....
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking   Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Now it's clear that Snowden is a false flag. He starts to do the cover up job for his master- in cover up the Bin Laden case.

778. Edward Snowden is a false flag (7/5/2013)

My conclusion based on the following facts.

1.       Time line. It’s the development of the recent events, all related to the core plot- elimination of Kat Sung.

(1) The final stage of Boston bombing. It is marked by the killing of Toadshev in late May and the retirement announcement of the Boston FBI Chief in early June.

(2) On 6/7, an unusual private meeting between Obama and Xi (Chinese President) was arranged suddenly in California.  Payment of the secret deal apparantly was an issue. 

(3) On 6/14, “Former US National Security Agency (NSA) contractor Edward Snowden revealed to Hong Kong’s English-language newspaper, the South China Morning Post, on Wednesday that Washington has hacked into hundreds of civilian targets in Hong Kong and mainland China.” http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/06/14/hong-j14.html

2.       Obviously, Snowden’s revelation is the result of that private summit. It is part of payment of a secret deal between the secret police of US and China.

US recently “has repeatedly accused Beijing of perpetrating cyber-warfare, while China has continuously denied the accusations.

The latest round in this blame game saw the US Defense Science Board publish a report saying that nearly 40 Pentagon weapons programs and almost 30 other defense technologies were compromised by Chinese hackers, some allegedly tied to the military or government. (http://rt.com/news/obama-xi-cyber-hacking-356/)

It’s not a coincidence that Snowden chose Hong Kong as the place for his revelation. That’s a payment to China. His revelation largely releases the pressure on China.

3.       It is a payment to Chinese secret police for their collaboration in Boston bombing. In which they confirmed one of the death was a Chinese student. They also joined a carjacking set up to trap Tsarnaev brothers. (mysterious Danny). Also for a big operation to create a bird flu which estimated  6.5 billion in cost. (see “774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)”)

1. No information important has Snowden leaked to public because his job is just to release the “cyber spying” pressure from China. What he said is to prove US does same thing that China does. Government spying on people and foreign countries. That’s common sense. Americans know echelon, Patriot Act since 911. Civil rights has been damaged already. So what for Prism.

1. News said Snowden is helped by Wikeleaks in his travel plan and finance. It proves true what I alleged two years ago that Assange was a false flag. The master played behind them is the same organization. (see “655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)”)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking   Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two New Snowden Leaks => Osama Bin Laden Raid & NSA Crypto-Cracking
Page 1 of 1