Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? Empty
PostSubject: IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 pm

IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?

Sep. 1, 2013 9:15am Oliver Darcy

A video uploaded on Thursday, which has already garnered nearly half-a-million views on YouTube and generated multiple conspiracy theories, appears to depict strange noises being emitted from the Canadian sky — however, a city spokesperson says there is a perfectly logical, earthly explanation for what some are calling the “sky trumpets.”

According to CBC News, multiple residents in Terrace, British Columbia were awoken by a loud whining noise which seemed to be falling down from the sky or rising from deep below the earth’s surface.

“It seemed to be coming from the sky or underground, something so loud though. And I believe it was heard in Hazelton, which is close to here, and as far as the Nass,” said Mandi Campbell, who heard the noises Thursday morning.

Some reportedly speculated the odd noise was related to an earthquake. Others thought it may be electromagnetic activity.

But, on Friday afternon, city spokeswoman Alisa Thompson offered a simpler explanation. According to her, it was a city worker grinding down a blade on a grader.

“The grader blade needed to be straightened. Kind of gets ground down, and it makes a very strange noise. It’s as simple as that,” said Thompson.

“The video, the YouTube video, is actually right around the corner from the arena, and that’s where our employee was doing the straightening,” she continued.
Thompson added that the city will try to replicate the sound later to set conspiracy theories to rest.

However, as The Huffington Post notes, similar noises have been reported in other locations from around the world in the past few years.

In January of 2012, for instance, a radio station recieved dozens of calls from local residents of North Battleford, Saskatchewan perplexed by a strange noise in the sky. That town was 1,000 miles east of Terrace.

In another video from Conklin, Alberta — again, hundreds of miles from Terrace — similar sounds can be heard with a commenter saying “it sounds like the planet is in pain.”

Even in the U.S., similar videos have been uploaded showing odd noises purportedly coming from the sky.

In Chicago, an uploader described “loud” and “even violent” noises in a video. In Texas, a user described “strange sounds coming from the sky” in a similar incident.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 pm

The second one, from Alberta, does NOT sound inanimate, at least to me. And, it sound like it's coming from a very deep place!

The first, sounds like scraping, perhaps in some type of huge, slow, drilling operation.

Very strange.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE WEIRD SOUNDS WE ARE HEARING WORLDWIDE;HARMONICS OPENING THE GATES OF HELL-SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 am

THE WEIRD SOUNDS WE ARE HEARING WORLDWIDE;HARMONICS OPENING THE GATES OF HELL-SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

In Ritual Magic an adept will use certain frequencies / vibrations to open doorways or summon "demons"; the elite are (on a truly mass scale it seems) using HAARP like technology to produce vibrational frequencies that facilitate the opening of dimensional portals / gateways in order to give entry into our dimension for those outside the gate. Spielberg, an insider, used similar tones for the "call" of the Tripods in "War of the Worlds" (machines which were obviously designed to appear reminiscent of a one eyed, pyramidal structure.)

Remember, its not the actual word abracadabra that has the power (or for that matter the specific words said in a Buddhist chant ) but the vibrations those words cause. What’s the “key” that gets you into the most forbidden part of the temple? Why of course, the password (a word, a vibration.)

What you are hearing are (in one part) gargantuan harmonic keys being projected. After all, isn’t it the trumpet that heralds ... and what does the trumpet produce... a vibration.

IMPORTANT: it’s not the act of the trumpet being sounded that instigates the opening, but the harmonic resonance of the sound itself ... the vibration is the key not the act!

Words, or rather the vibrations that create them (as well as certain musical tones) act as harmonic keys if you know how to use them. This is the secret behind the so called "words of power" in ceremonial magic; this is also the explanation as to why the ancients were able to move such huge rocks many hundreds of miles to Stonehenge; using sound and harmonics. 

How were the walls of Jericho brought down? The vibration caused by the continual marching of the army. And just as God called into existence creation and is of course known as the “word” (and what in it’s purest essence is a word ) could the elite be now calling into existence their new dawn, mimicking God’s creative act in their own “Genesis of the Nephilim?” It sounds like they are “tuning” hunting up and down (possibly Enochian forms) for the access point. Also, looks like there could be some type of “communication” taking place (a la the end of “Close Encounters”) between what’s getting “called”. rather like whales in the ocean calling back and forth . Me thinks “... something wicked this way comes!" J.G. LONDON

Sep 2, 2013
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:53 pm

I was over at my brother in-laws day before yesterday and his wife was talking about this and that...Well she mentioned that for 20min she heard what sounded like "someone banging on a deep drum for about twenty minutes and coming from no discernible direction and from the sky."  I was upset that I did not hear it since they are only about 3 1/2 to 4 miles from me in a straight line. goooogle

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:09 pm

".....Their findings indicated that at 110 Hz the patterns of activity over the prefrontal cortex abruptly shifted, resulting in a relative deactivation of the language center and a temporary shifting from left to right-sided dominance related to emotional processing. This shifting did not occur at 90 Hz or 130 Hz.[8] 

Whether it was deliberate or not, the people who spent time in such an environment as the Hypogeum under conditions that may have included a low male voice -- in ritual chanting or even simple communication -- were exposing themselves to vibrations that may have impacted their thinking.....Did some High Priest once stand at this niche and mesmerize the community with the echoing voices of their ancestors or their deity?"
IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? LowresMalta8

http://www.otsf.org/Archaeoacoustics.htm

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : font)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 am

Stan Deyo gives a fascinating scientific and historical explanation for these sounds:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/09/04/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

Start at 60 minutes.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:51 am

Thanks Rose. I knew I'd heard Deyo speak to this. I was actually surfing over from jem's pole shift 9 thread to mention the fact that it could be associated with this. I could be wrong but it appears as though its happening in very northern latitudes where the most stress (southern too but not as populated) would be beneath on the Earth.

rose from kentucky wrote:
Stan Deyo gives a fascinating scientific and historical explanation for these sounds:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/09/04/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

Start at 60 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 am

You are very welcome, dear sir.

I find it intriguing that the "trumpets" in this case are ancient magma tubes.  This gives a whole new perspective to prophecy IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Strange sounds at last source found UFO mothership video footage   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:04 am

Strange sounds at last source found UFO mothership video footage
Sep19
on September 19, 2013

UFO in HONG KONG Producing Strange Noise & Sounds of Apocalypse

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Slovakia: Panic night in Bratislava! Mysterious sounds of unknown origin, Sept 2013   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:02 am

Slovakia: Panic night in Bratislava! Mysterious sounds of unknown origin, Sept 2013
September 20th, 2013
5 1 0 0 8

Video captures the strange sounds: September 19, 2013, 2:23

http://investmentwatchblog.com/slovakia-panic-night-in-bratislava-mysterious-sounds-of-unknown-origin-sept-2013/#ku1oA2miHujK4tcx.99 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON?   IS THERE AN EARTHY EXPLANATION TO THESE LOUD, WHINING NOISES SUPPOSEDLY COMING FROM THE SKY? — OR ARE THEY PART OF A LARGER, WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1