Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times   ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:35 pm

The links to the PDF don't work in the OP. I found it and the link below works. Looks like a half page ad or maybe a full page. That is gonna cost 'em some BIG BUCKS!!! $$$$

http://static.infowars.com/2013/07/i/general/NBRA%20Ad.pdf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times   ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times   ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:32 am

Quote :
Vice President of the United States - Joe Biden (D)

That's even scarier than Billary Clinton!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times   ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Since Joe Biden cancelled his travel plans tomorrow you got me curious.

"Looks like $80.73 per column x 7 columns, or $565.11 per vertical inch x 11 for a half page which is $6,215.21 for a half or $12,432.32 full page, plus a $1,750 flat fee to add the 'color' plus or minus whatever was negotiated for the placement page of the insertion." no puns intended.

Their rate card is a little dated, but since circulation in the newspaper business isn't what it used to be it might still suffice. The Times is pretty right leaning so they might have gotten a deal....

http://advstage.washingtontimes.com/files/TWTNationalRates2009.pdf

A friend of mine in media walked me through how to calculate it over the phone.

researcher wrote:
I found it and the link below works. Looks like a half page ad or maybe a full page. That is gonna cost 'em some BIG BUCKS!!! $$$$

http://static.infowars.com/2013/07/i/general/NBRA%20Ad.pdf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times   ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Already told my Congressman NO on Syria.
Impeach the man in the White House.
Dismantle DHS.
Dismantle TSA.
Stop infringing on 2nd Amendment.

Pray to God NOW on Syria as Nukes are moving to east coast!!!!
See my article in RED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times   ‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: