Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged' Empty
PostSubject: 33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged'   33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:35 am

Draw your own conclusions. Its nearly impossible to hang yourself in those places.

Served just 33 days of his prison sentence of life, plus 1,000 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2410898/Ariel-Castro-Cleveland-kidnapper-dead-prison-hanging-cell.html#ixzz2dvW1YGF5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Why is it always 33.......   33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:53 am

Why is it always 33.......

33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged' Z

In numerology, 33 is considered a Master Number and symbolizes the Christ Consciousness. The 33rd degree is highest publicly known degree for Freemasonry and some say it signifies illumination and freedom from religious dogma. In Hinduism, Yoga Sutra 3:33 states: "Through keenly developed intuition, everything can be known." In the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it speaks of the thirty-three heavens ruled over by Indra and the thirty-three ruled over by Mara.

The number 33 winds through many belief systems including Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism (one of the oldest religions) and Christianity. Christ was crucified at 33 years old and the Biblical Eden lies on the latitude line of 33 degrees. When Lucifer was cast out of heaven, a third of the angels (33%) were said to have gone with him and in the last book of the Bible, Revelations, it speaks of a third (33%) of things being killed or destroyed. The first temple of King Solomon stood for thirty-three years before being pillaged and King David reigned in Jerusalem for 33 years. The Inquisition was created to combat heresy in 1233 and reached its peak with the famous trial of Galileo in 1633.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged'   33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged' I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 am

Original Daily Mail Story:

'PUBLISHED: 23:23 EST, 3 / 9 2013'

"Caesar was stabbed 23 times by the senate, In the Sanhedrin 23 judges were required to try cases punishable by death."

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but its very obviously a public message intended to catch someone's attention for whatever reason. Based on what was going on yesterday in the district draw your own conclusions.

Joe Biden is cancelling his travel plans for whatever reason.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/blogs/political-pulse/os-bidens-visit-to-ucf-thursday-is-postponed-20130903,0,3010513.post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged'   33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

33 Days later - A. Castro 'hanged'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: