Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 Empty
PostSubject: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Anthony Gucciardi & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
September 3, 2013

A high level source inside the military has now confirmed to us that Dyess Air Force base is actively moving nuclear warheads to the East Coast of the United States in a secret transfer that has no paper trail.
According to the high level military source, who has a strong record of continually being proven correct in deep military activity, the Dyess Air Force Commander authorized unknown parties to transfer the nuclear warheads to an unknown location that has been reported to be South Carolina, where the warheads will then be picked up and potentially utilized.

This is of particular interest not only due to the fact that the Syrian situation has escalated to the point of a very realistic hot war scenario, but due to the fact that Dyess has repeatedly denied the existence of nuclear warheads inside the base.

The brief report from the top level military source, which was written in a rush to get the information out, reads:

"Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there."

The fact that this transfer was not signed for and there were no papers is key. It shows how the military is now secretly operating with the transfer of nuclear weapons, and what's more, we know that DERMO (a military base in Florida) is a hotbed of special operations. Why is DERMO operating the nuclear warheads out of Dyess Air Force base with no paper trail? This shows that this is a highly secretive, black ops style move here that the military does not want on record.

The fact is that they don't move all of these assets unless they plan on using them. Nuclear warheads are not simply moved to the East Coast for no reason, and the bottom line is that these missiles are likely being used for something even much greater than Syria.

Top Level Military Officer 'Extremely Alarmed'

NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 Image001-723130_1_

This leak inside the military industrial complex comes after prior sources have also revealed to us that B-1′s and B-2 bombers were ordered to head out of their respective bases (B-1B's leaving Dyess specifically) across the nation and they haven't come back. All of this is happening amid the growing Syrian crisis that has developed amid the ignition of a WW3-level wrestling match between the United States and Russia. Now, based on the transfer to South Carolina that is not on record and was not signed for, we may be looking at a pattern that reveals an extremely hot war scenario.

And here's what's essential to understand: There's no question that the Syrian issue is huge, and it's very possible that the US military is now under orders by Obama to prepare a strike, but the reality is that the much greater issue here is what's going on with the US and Russia. What we're seeing here is a proxy war turned hot with Syria, and we've been covering this for months now. Even the mainstream media has reported in the past how the evolution of war in Syria has turned into a hot proxy war against Russia via the Syrian rebels and Assad's troops.

We now even have the Russian media openly discussing the hot war by the United States against Russia and how this will essentially lead to World War 3. But the fact of the matter is that we're already progressively moving towards World War 3 . Obama and United States officials are already talking about boots on the ground in Syria and taking down the Russian-backed Assad regime. They are already moving forward following the blatantly staged chemical attacks that were absolutely carried out by the Obama-funded Syrian rebels in order to initiate a war scenario.

Why do you think Obama has been aiding in the training, funding, and supplying of the bloodthirsty Syrian rebels since 2011 through secret orders admitted by Reuters? The entire angle here is not to help the civilians of Syria, who the Obama-backed rebels already are beheading and murdering to cheering crowds. No, this has always been a buildup to a World War 3 scenario between Russia and the United States. And now, with the absolute insanity of Obama and the military industrial complex pushing these wars, it's here.

Nuclear weapons held in bunker, similar to the reports of the high level military source.

READ MORE>>
http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2013/09/exclusive-high-level-source-confirms.html

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 am

Military Repositions Nukes: “They Don’t Move All of These Assets Unless They Plan on Using Them”

Mac Slavo
SHTFPlan.com
September 5, 2013
Amid a widespread global mobilization of troops and equipment, an investigative report from Infowars indicates that the United States military has begun secretly relocating part of its nuclear arsenal.
If accurate, the sparse details that are available indicate the weapons are in control of highly classified black ops units which, according to the military whistleblower who made this information available, suggests these devices are being moved because there is a plan to use them in the near future.
Quote :
This is of particular interest not only due to the fact that the Syrian situation has escalated to the point of a very realistic hot war scenario, but due to the fact that Dyess has repeatedly denied the existence of nuclear warheads inside the base.

“Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”
The fact that this transfer was not signed for and there were no papers is key. It shows how the military is now secretly operating with the transfer of nuclear weapons, and what’s more, we know that DERMO (a military base in Florida) is a hotbed of special operationsWhy is DERMO operating the nuclear warheads out of Dyess Air Force base with no paper trail? This shows that this is a highly secretive, black ops style move here that the military does not want on record.
The fact is that they don’t move all of these assets unless they plan on using them. Nuclear warheads are not simply moved to the East Coast for no reason, and the bottom line is that these missiles are likely being used for something even much greater than Syria.
Full Report via Infowars
In 2010 the U.S. Navy moved hundreds of W76 nuclear war heads across the country for a “tune up” to update their aiming, firing and fusing systems, so transfers of nuclear stockpiles are not unprecedented. However, there was a clear chain of command and record transfer for the weapons at that time.
What makes this particular report alarming is that the warheads being relocated from Dyess are being moved with no directive, no paper trail, and no known destination.
Quote :
This leak inside the military industrial complex comes after prior sources have also revealed to us that B-1′s and B-2 bombers were ordered to head out of their respective bases (B-1B’s leaving Dyess specifically) across the nation and they haven’t come back. All of this is happening amid the growing Syrian crisis that has developed amid the ignition of a WW3-level wrestling match between the United States and Russia.
Now, based on the transfer to South Carolina that is not on record and was not signed for, we may be looking at a pattern that reveals an extremely hot war scenario.
Is this another tune up, or is the U.S. government positioning these systems for future use abroad should the coming “limited” strikes on Syria evolve into a much wider confrontation involving Russia, Israel, Iran and even China?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:05 am

Now the big question is ??? are they going to be used by the U.S. or are they going to be given to some foreign country in or around the Middle East???
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:40 am

Was wondering the same thing. Plant them in Damascus & claim Assad extracted the Uranium from his 'toy' and attacked the rebels or Israel or (insert country here). They're a diabolical lot & if it isn't evident that "dick tater" isn't hanging on by a thread I don't know what is.

spring2 wrote:
Now the big question is ??? are they going to be used by the U.S. or are they going to be given to some foreign country in or around the Middle East???

Last edited by quietobserver on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : taster to tater typo)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:15 pm

OK use your own discernment, I pray this is just another Alex Jones 'just in case' I'll look like a genius story, but on 9/3:

Senator Lindsay Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/09/03/graham-nukes-in-hands-of-terrorists-could-result-in-bomb-coming-to-charleston-harbor/

Alex's article is manually dated 9/3 up top but.......but it's time stamped:

'This article was posted: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:54 am'

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-high-level-source-confirms-secret-us-nuclear-warhead-transfer-to-east-coast/

Incidentally it isn't DERMO it used to be DRMO, now known as DLA. Next week he'll claim he personally intervened to stop a False Flag attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:54 am

Sen Graham Warns of Nuke Strike After Missing Warheads Report

Alex Jones & Anthony Gucciardi
Infowars.com
September 5, 2013

Senator Lindsay Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a ‘terrorist nuclear attack’ on the same day that our exclusive high level military intel revealed to us that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas airforce base under an ‘off the record’ black ops transfer.

Found in the CBS report entitled ‘Graham: Nukes In Hands Of Terrorists Could Result In Bomb Coming To Charleston Harbor’, the report details Graham’s warning that a lack of military action in Syria could result in a nuclear ‘bombing’ in Charleston, South Carolina — the very destination of the black ops nuclear transfer. The CBS report reads:
Quote :
“He [Graham] says if there is no U.S. response [to Syria], Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.”
Graham is quite literally saying that if we do not launch a war with Syria, South Carolina may be nuked. And this ultimately reeks of yet another false flag being orchestrated by the United States government in order to send us into war, or at the very least a threat. Except this time, we’re talking about nuclear weapons. Amazingly, we were the first to get intel on this from our credible and extremely high level military source, who told us the following:
Quote :
“Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”
This was sent to us before the Graham report came out warning about the nuclear attack on South Carolina, and coincides exactly with what Graham is saying. I am deeply concerned by these findings, and ask everyone to spread the word on this information immediately. Whether or not Graham is receiving intel from higher ups and believes in a legitimate terror attack on the horizon is unknown, but the reality here is that we have intelligence that has linked the unsigned transfer of nuclear warheads to this exact location.

Here is the video report we did on Tuesday regarding the missing nuclear warheads:

Now, we need answers.

The entire event is eerily similar to the unsigned nuke transfer that is now known as the ’2007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident’, in which nuclear warheads went ‘missing’ from Minot Air Force Base and Barksdale Air Force Base back in August of 2007. The Minot event, however, was major national news and was even covered by the mainstream media extensively. Disturbingly, however, numerous individuals from the base began dying like flies and committing suicide after the event — and that’s even when it was in the mainstream.

Hopefully, this entire thing will amount to nothing and pass by without any form of ‘terror’ attack. Hopefully the attendee during the speech who told the US News publication that Graham’s speech was ‘absolute fear mongering’ is right. Unfortunately, the military source revealing this information is extremely accurate and is absolutely certain that a black ops nuclear transfer did indeed take place. And what’s more concerning is the fact that we have not heard from the source in quite some time.

We are risking our lives bringing you this report on the high level intel and connecting the dots here to what Lindsay is saying. You won’t hear about this in the mega media unless we force them to cover it, and it’s up to us to get this out there. For the first time, we may be able to utilize this high level intelligence to get answers and stop a potential attack.

This article was posted: Friday, September 6, 2013 at 5:28 am
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:40 am

Oh I see,

"This was sent to us before the Graham report came out warning about the nuclear attack on South Carolina, and coincides exactly with what Graham is saying. I am deeply concerned by these findings, and ask everyone to spread the word on this information immediately. Whether or not Graham is receiving intel from higher ups and believes in a legitimate terror attack on the horizon is unknown, but the reality here is that we have intelligence that has linked the unsigned transfer of nuclear warheads to this exact location."

So he's not saying he wrote his online story BEFORE Graham's speech, just that after he learned of the speech it leant credence to what he was told.

I pray there's nothing to it, because barry isn't going to get the votes to go after Syria so its entirely possible that something nefarious could be afoot.

FYI ALL TLAM-A's (USN tactical nuclear tomahawk) were decommissioned this spring.

http://www.fas.org/programs/ssp/nukes/nuclearweapons/SECNAVINST8120-1A.pdf
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:11 am

As best as I can determine, this pic is from Sept. 2009.
NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 DOE-truck
The undated article [I saw possibly re-pub'd several days ago]reads:
Department of Energy has been using tractor trailers to transport fissile and other nuclear materials for years, from what I have been told each vehicle carries armed guards, the driver, who also has access to a weapon and a “chase vehicle” which also carries armed employees of the DOE.

The idea of nuclear weapons being carted around in our highways, cities and neighborhoods doesn’t really put one’s mind at ease. However, the government has been transporting seriously dangerous stuff like enriched uranium and plutonium secretly without public warning. Through the Freedom of Information Act has forced the Department Of Energy to release color photos of the trucks used to transport weapons. According to FOE, these are the first of such pictures that have been released in many years.

Tom Clements, Southeastern Nuclear Campaign Coordinator with Friends of the Earth in Columbia, South Carolina

SAVA made the following statement about the importance of the release of the photos.
“The trucks carrying nuclear weapons and dangerous materials such as plutonium pass through cities and neighborhoods all the time and the public should be aware of what they look like. Release of these photos will help inform the public about secretive shipments of dangerous nuclear material that are taking place in plain view.”
- See more at: http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/nuclear-materials-on-the-highways/#sthash.GinngWnT.dpuf

NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 Ku-xlarge
TRUCK ROUTES;    Pub'd on 2-17-2012  
From Mother Jones.   Dubbed "the axles of evil."
NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 Original

Here's one I think on a video from July, 2013 at the 59 second mark,
just south of Fort Wayne, which is not on the map.

I think I heard once they move them routinely for security purposes.
Who knows if that's a good idea.  Doesn't seem so.

SAVANNAH RIVER NATIONAL LABORATORY, AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA
provides safe, secure, and cost-effective management of the nation's nuclear weapons stockpile, nuclear materials..

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:59 pm

"If the United States doesn't deal with Syria, Graham promised Iran would acquire a nuclear weapon by 2014, the King of Jordan would be deposed and Israel would start preparing to protect itself.
"I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months -- and you can quote me on this," Graham said, pausing for dramatic effect. "There will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program."
But it wouldn't even end there, Graham surmised. Undoubtedly, he said ominously, the Iranians would share its nuclear technology with U.S. enemies.
"My fear is that it won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor," he said.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/09/05/grahams-hawkish-posture-confronts-war-weary-voters-in-south-carolina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:43 am

THIS FROM STEVE QUAYLES ALERTS ON THE SUBJECT
I think this makes sense... a false flag to get us to rally for the war... blame it on Syria, maybe this is why all the drills in region III ? and Nov. 13 Grid Down Drill. 3 days darkness? Kill the dollar?
Start looking at the signs... and ISON may plant one into the crust? or we go through the tail Jan. 3 hail of meteors ?

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=548

WHY NUKE EVENT IN CHARLESTON-DID MALACHI MARTIN KNOW IN ADVANCE? Malachi Martin's Windswept House dual-location satanic ceremony connection.

Hi, Steve!

I personally believe the reason for the transfer of those weapons to the east coast is because "they" plan to nuke a US city. Charleston would be an interesting choice, not only because of its mere locale in the middle of the east coast, but also I remember in Malachi Martin's book Windswept House (expose' of satan at work in the Vatican) the first scene in the first chapter is a satanic ritual that took place in the early 60's in a Catholic diocese location in Charleston simultaneously with another location in the Vatican at a certain St. Paul's chapel or some such location. I'm certain God has not forgotten THAT little dance of evil.

I won't be surprised if they hit a US location at all.

Sep 7, 2013
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 am

Spring I agree, but it appears infowars did take Graham's comments a bit out of context:

“I believe that if we get Syria wrong, within six months – and you can quote me on this – there will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program,” Graham told a gathering of supporters in South Carolina Wednesday, according to U.S. News and World Report.
“It won’t come to America on top of a missile, it’ll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor,” he added."

Some subtle changes that make a big difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:45 am

Let's add this link to read...
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/09/07/when-the-lights-go-out-on-november-13-2013/

also read the comments
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:17 am

Could be, but not for any of the reasons in the comments section. 11/13/2013 would be '39' or ultimately '3'.

Comparatively Pearl was 12/7/1941 or '18' or ultimately '9'.
September 11th was 9/11/2001 or '36' or ultimately '9'.

'They' want everyone focused on false premises, i.e. the 'spooky' 11 or 13.

spring2 wrote:
Let's add this link to read...
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/09/07/when-the-lights-go-out-on-november-13-2013/

also read the comments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:30 pm

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/07/us-deploys-nukes-for-war/

By Gordon Duff and Press TV

“Solid evidence from within the intelligence community confirms that the US, Britain and France knew of the August 21 Sarin attacks in advance. More evidence, including intercepted emails, show that top Pentagon intelligence officials were actively involved in planning the attacks.”
Quote :
Related Interviews:

• ‘Attack on Syria could lead to nuke war’
  • Iran plays important role in ME peace

Few are aware, but the United States and Russia are on “high nuclear alert” since the “missile training” incident in the Mediterranean.
With the imminent threat of nuclear war and a preliminary decision by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to support, not just a missile campaign, but act directly in support of al-Qaeda forces inside Syria, a significant number of military leaders have lost all faith in their command structure.
Strangely, moves against pro-democratic forces in the military were actually made prior to what has been the most drastic turnaround in US policy since 9/11.
Solid evidence from within the intelligence community confirms that the US, Britain and France knew of the August 21 Sarin attacks in advance. More evidence, including intercepted emails, show that top Pentagon intelligence officials were actively involved in planning the attacks.
Quote :
Israel’s July submarine attack, one mirrored this week as a “test,” was intended to disable Syria’s advanced P800 Yahont anti-ship missiles, capable of destroying America’s guided missile destroyers.
This is far from the only curious coincidence.
America hides its nuke arsenal
There is clear evidence that the US moved and restructured major nuclear commands predicting both the nuclear confrontation we see with Russia over Syria and a possible mutiny within US forces.
This was done before the Syrian gassing incident, evidence that a “retaliatory” missile attack on Syria was planned before there was anything to retaliate against.
We have seen two nuclear bomber wings relocated and put directly under White House command. Over 2000 nuclear weapons have been illegally moved, stored now in an old submarine base.
One wing of B2 bombers has actually “gone missing.” No one knows where they are. As Jim W. Dean so often says, “You just can’t make things like this up.”
Sarin through Turkey
This week, investigative journalists from Press TV, were able to trace shipments of Sarin gas moving through Turkey into Syria.
Local officials from Hatay Province in Turkey were interviewed and confirmed that their border crossings were used as transit points. They also pointed out that they had been inundated with Mossad, CIA and other western intelligence agencies.
Our contacts within the region have told us that local rental prices for luxury properties have doubled as intelligence agencies, mercenary companies (one running the Internet’s largest search engine) and NGOs (non-governmental organizations) supposedly providing aid to refugees are “spending money like water.”
Press TV cites the use of ambulances and emergency supply vehicles in the transit of poison gas and other weapons.
Pentagon “caught” running gas attacks
Top Pentagon officials in unclassified emails actually bragged about planning and executing the August 1, 2013 Syrian attack which is said to have killed 1400.
Redacted excerpts from these documents supplied by sources in Russia:
Quote :
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 2:31 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx CIV (US)
Subject: Re: Follow-up, xxxxxxxxxx
As you see I’m far from this now, but I know our guys did their best.
I enjoyed catching-up with you. Hope to see you soon again.
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxx
On Aug 22, 2013, at 2:14 PM, “xxxxxxxx CIV (US)”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.civ@mail.mil> wrote:
You’re exactly right. We have to work with both theater on the requirement and the organization that owns the contract to ensure we don’t have too few or too many contractors.
CIxx – Rock xxxxxx Contract
CIxx – DIA Contract
By the way, saw your latest success, my congratulations. Good job.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/syrian-activists-accuse-governmen
t-of-deadly-chemical-attack-near-damascus/2013/08/21/aea157e6-0a50-11
e3-89fe-abb4a5067014_story.html
Regards,
xxxxxx
Following this exchange, broad detailed discussions followed on how these operations were listed in the Congressional Justifications Book (CJB). The military did not act alone.
A read of the unredacted, openly available on the Internet, version of these emails can only lead to one conclusion. Noting the source, at the highest levels of Army Intelligence, these represent an admission of an official operation using both contractors and Army personnel in planning and executing what is more than simply a war crime but high treason.
These emails and hundreds more have been totally censored from all news reports. We have confirmed the identities of those listed, their positions and have on staff people who have worked with them for years.
Syria’s side
Syria has its own collection of leaked documents. In January 2013, documents from Britain Defense, specifically from their Business Development Manager, David Goulding (dgoulding@britamdefense.com), outlined plans made in concert with the government of Qatar to launch false-flag chemical attacks and blame them on the Syrian government.
This is the text of the email, dated Christmas Day, 2012. It and thousands of others have been cleansed from the Internet and every attempt has been made to discredit them:
Quote :
“Phil, We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear the idea is approved by Washington. We’ll have to deliver a CW (chemical weapon) to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea, but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?
Kind regards
David”
Goulding was communicating with Britam founder Phillip Leonard Doughty. (DOB 13 Aug 1953)
There is no proof Britam accepted the deal but, in light of recent events, those who claim the idea is a conspiracy theory must accept the fact that over 200 members of the US Congress believe the same thing.
America steeped in fear
Never have Americans been as afraid of nuclear annihilation at any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.
Quote :
America is at DEFCON 3.
Over 200 members of Congress acknowledge that our own government has been involved in false-flag terrorism. Even radio personalities from the extreme right now openly admit that we are supporting al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria.
We wonder if they might move the clock back a bit and take another look at 9/11.
As things now sit, America’s nuclear capability is in question. Weapons have been moved without authorization and a fleet of bombers has disappeared, probably to an overseas location.
Never has America had poorer intelligence than it has today. All information used regarding Syria is 2nd and 3rd tier intercepts or downloaded off the Internet.
Secretary of State Kerry has been distributing one “victim” photo that has been verified as having been taken in 1993.
President Obama’s promises to the American people are false. America has active plans to land troops in Syria.
Russia will not allow it. America and Israel depend on the “Samson Option,” a nuclear attack on Iran in order to save Israel from massive retaliation. However, Russia has offered to extend an air defense umbrella over that nation that would render any Israeli attack harmless.
Tel Aviv would be a smoldering ruin in hours. The Iron Dome would be overwhelmed quickly.
Who benefits, who is doing this? When the Project for a New American Century arranged for the 2000 coup d’état and the 9/11 attacks, we knew they had put a plan in motion for America to destroy seven nations.
It is now clear that the “New American Century” was never intended to include America.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:38 pm

I believe they've ramped up to 6 now. Maybe these aren't the ones he's referred to as 'gone missing'. Only 21 were ever built, so they're down to 20 now so a typical 'wing' isn't what you think it would be. 

Quote :
NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 Ejfiwivh6tgfhzkj1xm4_normalU.S. Pacific Command@PacificCommand

B-2 Spirit bombers from Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo, will temporarily operate from Andersen Air Force Base, Guam.
 22 Jan 2013

I've inquired and while not certain of the accuracy 100%, supposedly the 'spirit' is grouped 6/6/6 with 2 'floaters'. The math DOES work out.?.

Last edited by quietobserver on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addl info)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:41 pm

On the other hand, this is a traditional 'wing'....

The Seymour Johnson Air Force Base's 4th Fighter Wing launched 70 F-15E Strike Eagles in a training mission to destroy more than 1,000 targets on bombing ranges across North Carolina
NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 Article-2133965-12BA6CFF000005DC-292_964x515
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lindsey Graham: Support War in Syria or Charleston will be Nuked!   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Lindsey Graham: Support War in Syria or Charleston will be Nuked!

U.S. vs. Syria Should the U.S. attack Syria? Vote in this urgent National Poll.

NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 090713_0002_LindseyGrah1

War Hawks are getting so desperate that they are using fear tactics in order to motivate constituents to support the war in Syria. Syria and Iran maybe allies, but Sen. Lindsay Graham's analysis of their connection is simplistic and misguided. 

According to the senator, if the US does not intervene in Syria, Iran will not take the US seriously and will have a nuclear weapon by the end of 2014.  If Iran gets nuclear weapons, such weapons will end up in the hands of terrorists.  He ended his analysis by describing the fear-inducing-if-unrealistic situation of a nuclear bomb dropping on Charleston Harbor.

The graphic above is from nuclearsecrecy.com, which projects a rough estimate of how devastating a nuclear attack would be in Charleston harbor. At an invitation-only breakfast at Mount Pleasant this week, Graham offered his assessment of the Syria situation, saying that it will destabilize the entire Middle East, and "if we get Syria wrong, within six months – and you can quote me on this – there will be a war between Iran and Israel over their nuclear program." He also said that any terrorist nuclear device "won't come to America on top of a missile, it'll come in the belly of a ship in the Charleston or New York harbor."  The prospect of Iran acquiring a nuclear device is a legitimate threat, not a fear-mongering talking point to justify hasty foreign policy decisions. Iran and Saudi Arabia are the two main powers in what could be seen as a regional Cold War (and indeed Russia and the US come down on opposite sides of the conflict).  Both countries' regimes are brutal, oppressive and fundamentalist, and both wish to become the dominant regional power.  Syria is merely the current battleground.  Iran supports Assad while Saudi Arabia supports the rebel forces, which include Al Qaida and Chechen extremists.

As for Graham's statement that Syria will destabilize the Middle East, that happened two years ago with the Arab Spring, which again was US-backed.  Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Algeria, and even Pakistan, which had admittedly been ruled by brutal governments in the past, were plunged into revolution followed by extremist Islamic governments, though the majority of the populations hasn't supported them. Indeed the best way to oppose Iranian acquisition of nuclear devices would have been to support the Iranian Green Revolution in 2009.  Iran's fundamentalist government is immensely unpopular amongst its younger generation, and is itself the product of a revolution which overthrew the more secular Shaw in the 1970s.  Obama, however, failed to do that. In a statement responding to Graham's analysis, a high ranking military officer told blogger Joshua Cook, "Graham is going off the deep end with this rhetoric about nuke strikes in Charleston.  What a crock."  He continued, "He has a deep insecurity complex due to many personal issues and that causes his attachment to John McCain and the attempts to appear like 'Mr. Tough Guy.'  He really needs to go."

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/lindsey-graham-support-war-syria-charleston-will-nuked/#zpfTfQd63H0gVyyd.99
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:56 pm

I think permanently moving his Senate ofc. to the Charleston Naval Base might constitute an effective strategic defense deterrent.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 am

I was taking Sen. Graham's words as a veiled threat. It might have been a WARNING instead.

Here he expressed some of his views. He didn't go over well in the 'comments'. Am I missing
something?

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Pretty certain at this point he is an ss sodomite of the 33rd variety.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Yeah, that's probably the truth. Remember Patriotism? That was a fun game when
we were kids.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Giardina, deputy commander at U.S. Strategic Command (NUKES), was suspended on Sept. 3 and is under investigation by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, a Strategic Command spokeswoman said.
The highly unusual action against a high-ranking officer at Strategic Command was made more than three weeks ago but not publicly announced at that time.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/28/no-2-us-nuke-commander-suspended-amid-probe/

Over the weekend while it was budget showdown this, government shutdown that. Same date this thread started.

Last edited by quietobserver on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:37 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-nuke-commander-suspended-on-same-day-as-secret-nuke-transfer-report.html

U.S. Nuke Commander Suspended On Same Day As Secret Nuke Transfer Report

Mikael Thalen
Prison Planet.com
October 1, 2013

Navy officials revealed the alleged gambling related suspension of Vice Adm. Tim Giardina Friday, U.S. Strategic Command’s No. 2 officer in charge of the country’s nuclear fighting forces.

According to Navy spokeswoman Capt. Pamela Kunze, a law enforcement agency began investigating Giardina June 16 for connection to counterfeit gambling chips from a western Iowa casino. After learning of the investigation a month later on July 16, Strategic Command’s head commander, Air Force Gen. Robert Kehler, ordered the Naval Criminal Investigative Service to begin a similar investigation into the incident. Keheler ordered Giardina’s suspension on Sept. 3 before sending reassignment recommendations to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel.

Giardina, who currently faces no charges or threats of arrest, still works with Strategic Command at a lesser capacity despite the suspension. Giardina is reportedly barred from involvement in nuclear weapons related duties while the internal investigation is ongoing.

Division of Criminal Investigation special agent David Dales, who works at the Horseshoe Casino in Council Bluffs, Iowa, revealed that the counterfeit chips equaled a “significant monetary amount” but declined to release any further information.

“We were able to detect this one pretty quickly and jump on it,” Dales added.

The suspension, which many have called “highly unusual,” follows the disturbing report of an illegal nuclear warhead transfer to South Carolina from Dyess Air Force Base in Texas, a military installation under the Strategic Air Command. That same day, Senator Lindsay Graham strangely announced that South Carolina would likely be subject to a nuclear attack if the United States did not immediately intervene militarily in Syria, all occurring at the moment of Giardina’s suspension.

The recent nuclear transfer is nearly identical to the ’2007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident’, which saw nuclear warheads secretly and illegally transferred from the Minot Air Force Base and Barksdale Air Force Base.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

While all these recent events appear seemingly unrelated, several ”highly unusual” incidents occurring within a 24 hour period, all directly related to the United States’ nuclear program, only raises more questions than answers. Storyleak’s Anthony Gucciardi appeared on RT this week, to discuss the recent nuclear weapons transfer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2   NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NUKES MOVING TO SC WITH NO PAPERWORK?? UPDATE Oct 2
Page 1 of 1