Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Year 2015, the Harbinger, & Variations on the Key Bible Number 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Year 2015, the Harbinger, & Variations on the Key Bible Number 15 Empty
PostSubject: The Year 2015, the Harbinger, & Variations on the Key Bible Number 15   The Year 2015, the Harbinger, & Variations on the Key Bible Number 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Long but interesting read........

. . . this is “cause for pause” I would suggest. Furthermore, the year 5776 fits precisely the prediction by the author of “Wake Up Babylon” blog for America’s ultimate demise by fire, although he pinpoints a day in late spring within the Gregorian year 2016 (as opposed to the late summer 2015 “economic downfall” date of Pastor Cahn).

Man on a Mission, Part II: The Year 2015, the Harbinger, & Variations on the Key Bible Number 15

Posted on September 4, 2013by CARLOS MONTAÑA

First, a short update as I realize that I’ve been out-of-the-loop on this blog (& e-mail) for some time now. To summarize quickly, the devil has been working overtime to get me to abandon stewardship of this blog by placing doubts in my mind, putting temptations in front of me, and all of the other tricks-up-the-sleeve which the vile one uses. Telling me that I’m worthless, that I’ve always been and am still a loser, that I’m a fool for trying to live a clean and wholesome life, suggesting that I’m hardly reaching anyone through this blog and it’s not making a bit of difference, etc. The evil one got close to succeeding, I must admit, but I’m back and God willing will be stronger after having been through this ordeal. The Lord supernaturally intervened again on Friday, 30 August to make certain of this, Praise Him! Thanks also to my wonderful sisters and brothers for your prayer support and e-mail encouragement.

Okay . . . today is 29 Elul and we are transitioning into a new year on the Hebrew civil calendar at sundown this evening, the year 5774; this article is purposely being released at just this time as per the Father’s instructions. Tonight also marks the third anniversary of the Chozeh & Nabiy blog! I found that the following article (H/T Steve Coerper’s Homework Page) reflects so much of my own experience struggling with obedience in attempting to follow my God-given assignment/mission that I felt to share it with you all-

http://www.aish.com/h/hh/rh/theme/Identifying_Your_Lifes_Mission.html

Readers of this blog know that I’ve been quite focused on the numbers “15″, “1515″, and similar ever since my life-changing dream of 4 September, 2009 which is related to Jeremiah 1:5 via the date 28 October of this year-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2013/07/14/some-thoughts-on-28-october-2013/

The day on which I had this startling dream is precisely 1515 days to the date revealed within the dream-

From and including: Friday, September 4, 2009
To, but not including: Monday, October 28, 2013
Result: 1515 days

Anyway, there are additional stunning connections with Bible Gematria to the closely related numbers 515 and 2515, and the number 1515 itself has an interesting connection to the end times as well. First, a short summary of the basic number of this discussion: “15”. The number 15 can be thought of several ways, with a primary method being by its individual factors 3 and 5. Three (3) evinces Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, so therefore can be considered the number of divine perfection. On the other hand, five (5) is the Biblical number of grace.

Quoting Dr. E.W. Bullinger-

Quote :
Fifteen, therefore, specially refers to acts wrought by the energy of Divine grace.
Two Feasts also occur on the fifteenth of Hebrew months; these are Unleavened Bread (Nisan) and Tabernacles (Tishri). This dream which so dramatically involved the number 15 actually occurred on the fifteenth of the month Elul. Therefore, we can further and emphatically state that fifteen is the number of the full moon which can symbolize the True Church fully reflecting the light of the Son (sun).

more

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

The Year 2015, the Harbinger, & Variations on the Key Bible Number 15
Page 1 of 1