Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. Empty
PostSubject: Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it.   Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 am

Oh by the way it's 47sec. long. 47 the age I was when God had shown me REV.4:7

The video skips 47sec. it goes 46sec. than 48sec. so it's 47sec. long go figure?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it.   Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:07 pm

NEO BOO!!!
Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. Fchu

1. Revelation 2:17
    Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it. Sign: Done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it.   Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 pm

God of War?
Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. 5xgt

Prince Buster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTQd4o6z-Bs

I just had to do it!

Last edited by Done on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it.   Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Prince of Peace
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1961&dat=19400324&id=ZGwtAAAAIBAJ&sjid=gYsFAAAAIBAJ&pg=6102,1191854
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it.   Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Christmas on Mars Hill
Good Reading on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it.   Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one I sent to NASA and ESA bet they didn't like it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: