Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code Empty
PostSubject: Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code   Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:29 am

Interesting article on the bible codes......history of the world in the pages of the bible......

Breaking News | September 5, 2013 

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code Syria-War-Bible-Code_q8m0jp

(Michael Snyder)  Did you know that there is a Bible code matrix that contains the words “Armageddon”, “Asad”, “Military” and “Holocaust”?

Did you know that there is another Bible Code matrix that contains the words “Syria”, “World War”, “Russia”, “China” and “USA”?

These discoveries were made by Michael Drosnin in his 1997 book entitled “The Bible Code“, but what is going on in the Middle East right now is causing a lot of people to give these Bible codes a second look.  Could it be possible that our future is encoded in the ancient Hebrew Scriptures?

Some people believe that there is something to these Bible codes while others consider them to be a total load of nonsense.

If you are not familiar with the Bible codes, the following is a quick summary from Wikipedia…

Quote :
The Bible code (Hebrew: צפנים בתנ”ך‎), also known as the Torah code, is a purported set of secret messages encoded within the Hebrew text of the Torah. This hidden code has been described as a method by which specific letters from the text can be selected to reveal an otherwise obscured message.

Although Bible codes have been postulated and studied for centuries, the subject has been popularized in modern times by Michael Drosnin‘s book The Bible Codeand the movie The Omega Code.

Many examples have been documented in the past. One cited example is that by taking every 50th letter of the Book of Genesis starting with the first taw, the Hebrew word “torah” is spelled out. The same happens in the Book of Exodus. Modern computers have been used to search for similar patterns and more complex variants, and it has been published as a “challenging puzzle” in a peer-reviewed academic journal in 1994.
There have been endless debates about the legitimacy of these Bible codes, but personally I am convinced that there is something to them.  If you doubt this, just watch Chuck Missler explain the astounding Bible code matrix found in Isaiah 53 right here.

But it is definitely far, far easier to find past events in the Bible codes than it is to speculate about future ones.  For one thing, when it comes to past events you already know the words that you should be searching for.
However, what Drosnin found in his book regarding Syria is definitely noteworthy.  The following is a very short excerpt from that book…
—–
“Armageddon” is encoded in the Bible with the name of Syria’s leader, Hafez Asad. In fact, the name of the actual site of the long-prophesied Final Battle appears with his name in a single skip sequence: “Armageddon, Asad holocaust.”

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code Syria-War-Bible-Code-450x213
“Syria” is encoded with “World War.” It is the country that stands out, because it is not expected. “Russia” and “China” and “USA” all also appear with “World War.” But they are the three superpowers most likely to be involved. “Syria” is the surprise.
—–
One correction needs to be made to what Drosnin wrote.  “Hafez” does not show up in this matrix.  Only “Asad” does.

So could this be potentially referring to “Bashar Assad”?

I am sure people will be hotly debating that one in the months ahead.
The following are some other terms that some people say are also in this matrix…

Bashir
Syrian
Army
waiting
9th Av
shooting from the military post
Libya
Egypt
whole land

So does all of this mean something?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

But it is definitely interesting.

And there are apparently other Bible codes that appear to be about Syria as well.  For example, L.A. Marzulli once wrote about one that seems to indicate that Syria will attack Israel with chemical weapons someday and that Israel will respond by completely destroying Damascus…

Quote :
The Bible Code alleges, that there are secret messages encrypted in the Torah, the first 5 books of the Bible. The way one access the code is to start with a phrase or word, like CHICAGO, then skip a certain number of letters in the text and see where and how many times the word appears.
Often there will be a matrix of other words that, like a game of scrabble, are attached to the  main word. Before the computer age this was done, by counting the letters by hand. Needles to say, this was painstakingly slow. These codes can now be accessed by computer and thus, we have the modern Bible Codes that have piqued the interest of so many people.
The post, that I received, gives two prophecy’s from the Bible code. The first, discusses a plane hitting the Sears Tower in Chicago. The second, speaks of a chemical attack in Israel, resulting in the Israeli’s retaliating, by using their nuclear arsenal and destroying Damascus.

For some of you who have read my book, Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural, you know that I speak about a two prong attack that will hit the USA and Israel simultaneously. (This is why I found the Bible code so interesting and it is why I’m commenting on it today) Added to this, according to this Bible Code prophecy, is that it will happen on the 9th of Av. This date is significant because that is the precise day, in which the first temple was destroyed, by the Babylonians.

The second temple, destroyed by the Romans centuries later, occurred on the same day, the 9th of Av. It is also the date that the Nazi’s began to exterminate the Jews in Treblinka, one of the first concentration camps set up in WW2. This is a day of mourning for the Jewish people and many fast and pray during the period of days that lead up to the 9th of Av.

A few months back there was an interesting post from the Israel’s telling the Syrians, “That if you use chemical weapons against us we will annihilate you.” We see in the news just last week that this is precisely what is happening. Hezbollah may have acquired the chemicals, from North Korea, to build chemical weapons. These would be used to retrofit the existing Katusha rockets that they have.
It is very easy to imagine such a scenario playing out today.  According to Ynetnews.com, Syria has approximately 100,000 missiles and rockets that it can launch at Israel…
Quote :
According to estimates, the Syrian army has in its possession some 100,000 missiles and rockets. Several thousand of them, such as the Scud-D missiles, are considered very powerful and accurate and can reach any target in Israel. President Bashar Assad’s army also has Russian-made SS-22 medium-range surface-to-surface ballistic missiles, which can carry some 120 kilograms of explosive material.
And as I mentioned yesterday, Hebollah reportedly has 70,000 rockets pointed at Israel.

If thousands upon thousands of missiles and rockets start landing in the heart of major Israeli cities, Israel will strike back with overwhelming force.

So could we be looking at the last days of Damascus

- See more at: http://govtslaves.info/absolutely-shocking-syria-war-bible-code/#sthash.MEGLR8LQ.dpuf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code   Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:20 pm

The only thing shocking to me is that people still blow this off!

See: Arkcode.com
today>
www.arkcode.com
Maps, Our Future, and Science Encoded in Torah (9/3/2013)
Visitor Counter

ARK CODE RESEARCH: For 16 years I've studied the Bible Code to learn if it contains the site of the Ark of the Covenant. Why? Michael Drosnin’s (1997) book, THE BIBLE CODE, claimed the future of the world, including an atomic holocaust, is encoded in Torah. As a U.S. Coast Guard officer/military planner with Hebrew skills, I needed to know if Drosnin's predictions were valid; and suspected that a real Code would include the location of the Ark. After 2 expeditions to Egypt, I've concluded that any idea of a general predictive Code needs to be modified in accordance with Talmudic principles and the concept of Free Will. Not everyone will find their name in the Bible Code. Further, Drosnin's atomic holocaust warnings are not statistically significant. However, the redundant maps summarized below and throughout this site are significant. They strongly suggest an Ark Code that pinpoints where Jeremiah hid the Ark when he was forced into Egyptian exile (Jeremiah 43:7), near where local Bedouins say Moses split the sea at Lake Bardawil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code   Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:25 pm

http://arkcode.com/custom3_21.html

Will Red Lines Crossed Lead to Armageddon? (9/4/2013)
   On page 134 of Michael Drosnin’s first book, The Book Code, three words appear in sequence.  They are Armageddon, Assad, and Holocaust. The three words are composed of 13 letters, a really extraordinary find, however in reexamining the matrix there is some question about the word that Drosnin uses for Holocaust because it is only 3 letter (shin alef hey) whereas Holocaust is usually spelled with 4 letters (shin vav alef hey). Sometimes the letter vav is left out of words using it, but the short spelling doesn't come up in my dictionaries. This is a matrix that I have tracked for 16 years. Now, finally, it appears that that we are about to learn its full significance. Whether it will turn out to be linked to the matrix with OBAMA and ATOMIC HOLOCAUST shown HERE remains to be seen, but action or lack of action on this issue has the potential to lead to an atomic holocaust with Iran. As for red lines, it isn't just Assad who crossed one. By now, with Obama's help, Iran has almost certainly crossed one and acquired what it needs for nuclear bombs. 

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code Assad_armageddon_matrix_700x523

STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE. How do we evaluate this matrix? Normally I don't assign any significance to an axis term, but normally I don't see an axis term that exceeds 10 letters. This one is 13 letters, and so it merits some discussion.
       The axis term is found in unwrapped Torah (shown with a white background), but the terms ISRAEL, USA and WAR require the computer to make more than on pass through the 304,805 letters of Torah (i.e., a wrapped matrix is needed to see them). I assume Mr. Drosnin searched just for Armageddon (a term only found in the open text of the New Testament). As such, it alone is the axis term. It appears at its lowest skip, and I assign no significance to it. Drosnin probably noticed the words Assad and Holocaust a-posteriori by snooping. If we ask what are the chances to find Assad, it’s one chance in 147 in the 130-letter box with Armageddon. For the chance that Assad would be in sequence with Armageddon, this requires us to look at the specific number of letters in Torah for each letter of Assad, divide each frequency by the number of letters in Torah (subtracting one letter after each letter is used after we account for the letters in Armageddon). There are 304,805 letters in Torah. Of these there are 27,059 alefs, 1,833 samechs, and 7,032 dalets. Armageddon has 7 letters. 304,805 - 7 = 304,798. So we use (27,059/305798) * (1,833/304797) * (7,032/304796). But for the alefs, one was used for Armageddon, so we need to account for that. Therefore base the calculation on (27,058/305798) * (1,833/304797) * (7,032/304796). Taking the inverse of the product, Assad had about one chance in 81,188 to appear in sequence after Armageddon. But we would have settle for his name before Armageddon too, so the odds of his name being in sequence before or after Armageddon were really about 1 in 40,594. Because the spelling of Holocaust is dubious, it is left out of all calculations. 

Although Drosnin overlooked it on his matrix, touching Armageddon is, in direct sequence at skip +1, Libya/Egypt. This is the only time in the entire Tenach (Old Testament) that these two countries appear together in this manner. Obama has had to deal with conflicts in both countries in the years and days leading up to this crisis. However, while they are of interest, unless they are drawn into this conflict, they must be treated as a-posteriori terms with no statistical significance.
        A word for poison is encoded touching the start of Armageddon.  Hafez Assad was afraid of being poisoned until he died suddenly on Saturday, June 10, 2000. But on February  2, 1982, he used poison to exterminate the residents of a Syrian city named Hama who had been critical of  him. For  Hama, this was their Armageddon. Bashar Assad repeated his father's poison gas actions several times since assuming power. But poison is not at a special case skip and even on the 130-letter matrix at least one of the 3-letter synonyms sought for it are expected to be there.
        Secretary of State KERRY is on the 130-letter matrix against odds of about 52 to 1. ARMY is on the smaller matrix too against odds of about 22 to 1. 
     If we expand the matrix from the 130 letters highlighted in the box with a white background below to a 665-letter box, we see that the Hebrew abbreviation for USA is at the same absolute skip as Armageddon/Assad/Holocaust. ISRAEL in the open text crosses the ELS of USA. The word for war in the open text is on the larger matrix too, but as we expand a matrix to include more terms, the statistical value of what we found in the smaller matrix drops. Overall I rated the smaller (130-letter) matrix as occurring against odds of about 209,989 to 1. This does not include the requirement for Assad to be in sequence with Armageddon. For the larger 665-letter matrix, I rate it as occurring against odds of about 35,837 to 1. 
    For a glimpse at how I became personally involved in trying to stop Syria from getting nuclear weapons while I was in Egypt in 1999, see the section labeled Survey in Egypt on the Expeditions page.
Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code Armageddon_assad_odds

sitestats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code   Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:26 pm

http://arkcode.com/photo4_67.html

Vladamir Putin stands between B. Obama, Israeli Intelligence and Assad. (8/29/2013)
The drums of war are beating over Syria's use of chemical weapons. On Figure 1 and (the more dramatic) Figure 2 the axis terms are a transliteration of VLADIMIR PUTIN. On both matrices B. OBAMA is parallel to VLADIMIR PUTIN. On both at the same absolute skip as B. OBAMA is ASSAD. Obama has asked Putin for help with Syria, but so far Putin has only acted like an enemy, offering a simple nyet (no). Putin has also been an enemy with respect to Iran going nuclear, however I was glad to see him say nyet to Obama on the Snowden affair. In the open text on both figures are YOUR ENEMIES and THEIR ENEMIES. On Figure 1 there are also ELSs of CHEMICAL and POISONING. Figure 2 pans left and up a bit, revealing that there is an ELS of FROM ISRAEL at the same absolute skip as B. OBAMA and ASSAD. But what is from Israel? Coverage on Fox News claims that the intelligence about Assad authorizing the use of chemical weapons was obtained by Israeli Intelligence Unit 8200. The word INTELLIGENCE is found at skip +1 just 5 lines below FROM ISRAEL. 
Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code Putin,_obama_and_assad_matrix_700x692

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code From_israel_to_assad_700x500
POLITICAL ANALYSIS: ON REVENGE WITHOUT REGIME CHANGE. It's tought to watch kids dies from Assad's poison gas. If you don't believe me, you can find the videos HERE. But what's tougher is trying to understand the announced policy of punishing Syria for the gassing with no goal of regime change. If we had not been dragged into World War by Japan bombing Pearl Harbor, this would have been like us learning about Auschwitz and then responding to it by bombing an I.G. Farben plant that made the poison gas zyklon B, but in doing so announcing that we were fine with Hitler remaining in power. The problem here is that we have allowed al-Qaeda to gain control of much of the Assad opposition. It's hard to figure out who should really be running Syria unless you read about God's Plan for the future borders of Israel. Traditional understanding of Exodus 23:31 with respect to Israel's borders is that the River referred to is the Euphrates. Since the Arabs are constantly killing each other, the day may come when they realize the futilty of their tribal ways and turn to Israel. This would not likely occur before the Messiah arrives, but the conversions of all factions to Judaism or at least to followers of the 7 Precepts of Noah would allow them to live lives of peace. As millions of Egyptians have come to believe, Fundamental Islam and/or competing versions of Islam only lead to subjugation, death and destruction. Whether in Gaza, Syria or Lebanon Arabs know that if they are wounded in battle or if they have serious medical conditions, there is help available in Israel. See the Israeli field hospital on Figure 2. It's set up by the Israeli Army to help casuaties from next door in Syria. But there is much more waiting there. There is civilization and compassion. When Obama endorses less land for Israel (i.e., going back to the 1967 borders) he's also advocating more chaos for Arabs who have often had a problem in ruling themselves in a way that doesn't threaten everyone, themselves includes. Meanwhile, Figure 2 shows that at the same absolute skip are not only B. OBAMA, but also FROM ISRAEL and TO/FOR ASSAD. Below FROM ISRAEL at skip +1 is INTELLIGENCE. If the U.S. goes to war, it will be over INTELLIGENCE first received and TO/FOR ASSAD. Below FROM ISRAEL at skip +1 is INTELLIGENCE. Figure 2 is much more significant than Figure 2. I just hope that Americas don't blame Israel or the Jews for this war, but Jews have some pretty bad memories about poison gas being used against them while the world stood by and did nothing.

STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 1. As per my usual protocol, no statistical significance was assigned to the axis term, here the only transliteration found for VLADIMAR PUTIN in wrapped Torah. Odds against B. OBAMA being on the matrix were about 33 to 1. Although it is parallel to the axis term, it's not regarded as being at a special case skip because it is not at the skip of the axis term; it's only at one third of that skip. The term ENEMIES appears as part of YOUR ENEMIES and THEIR ENEMIES. Odds against this term being on the matrix in the open text were about 17 to 1. Although Russia hold the keys to our space station because Obama has allowed our nation to have no manned space ship to reach it (thus forced us to buy passage on Russian spacecraft), Russia really has often acted like an enemy to Obama. It should be remembered that Mitt Romney declared that Russia is our greatest enemy. ASSAD was on the matrix at the same absolute skip as B. OBAMA but to quality as a special case skip it had to be at skips +/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term. So the dictator was there against odds of about 4 to 1. Two synonyms were checked for POISONING and one was found on the matrix against odds of about 3 to 1. The word CHEMICAL was not statistically significant, being almost certain to be on a matrix of this size. Overall, the matrix appears against odds of about 7,025 to 1.

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code Putin_fix_odds_700x178
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 2. Figure 2 is slightly smaller than Figure 1 which will affect/improve the significance of a-priori terms held in common. Again the axis term isVLADIMAR PUTIN. Odds against B. OBAMA being on this smaller matrix were about 51 to 1. Odds against ENEMIES being on the matrix in the open text were about 18 to 1. ASSAD was on the matrix against odds of about 4.4 to 1. POISONING and CHEMICAL were not included on Figure 2. By far the most interesting term was FROM ISRAEL at the same absolute skip as B. OBAMA  and ASSAD. Normally Israel does not add very much if any statistical value to a matrix because it is a high frequency term, occurring 591 in the open text of Torah. It really only becomes of statistical interest when it is encoded at the same absolute skip as the axis term, or at least two other a-priori terms on a matrix. That's the case here with it being at the same absolute skip as B. OBAMA and ASSAD. This matrix has an area of 850 letters. Israel had more than an 80% chance to be in open text on it. But odds against FROM ISRAEL being at a special case skip here were about 359 to 1. Odds against any of 4 checked synonyms of INTELLIGENCE being on the matrix at skip +1 were about 8 to 1. Overall, odds against Figure 2 appearing by chance were an astounding 12,318,693 to 1. Intelligence from Israel will be brought by B. Obama to Assad despite the fact that Vladimir Putin stands between them. What will happen then remains to be seen, or at least, found by me or another Code expert, however at this time whatever happens will not be with the help of the British House of Commons which just voted against a Syria strike.

Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code Putin_2_odds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code   Absolutely Shocking Syria War Bible Code I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1