Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION Empty
PostSubject: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Sep06
on September 6, 2013
Posted In: Prphecy, Putin, RUSSIA

Putin’s crass display of decadence as he hosts ‘Marie Antoinette’ ball for Obama and world leaders at G20 summit while the suffering in Syria goes on is he giving a message to the world that french revolution style anarchy is coming to the world if and now its only a matter of time when ww3 breaks out. ww3 will be combined with and timed no doubt by the bankers with the coming economic crash which will cripple world banking and the banks will be shut. With the banks closed and markets crashing gold at all time highs and ww3 about to erupt the people will be starving and terrified the same kind of conditions France found itself in under their King in the 18th century. Mr putin hosts a ball something which would be and is outrightly ridiculous except for the message it is conveying to those in the know. One Must remember after the revolution the whole of europe was drawn into war and with it rose what many call one of the forerunners of anti-christ Napoleon. Will a leader arise out of the coming chaos and is this also the hidden message in plain view.In America there have been reports of thousands of guiloteens been moved and ordered in secret, fema camps etc. This is not a good Omen.

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION Marieantoinetteexecute-a8b7aa02f3a17f0904724853bbfc83dc2b9c738a-s6-c30

• Heads of state sit down for dinner in midst of tension over chemical attacks
  • Luxurious banquet took place at Peterhof Palace, the ‘Russian Versailles’
  • Earlier, Putin and Obama clashed over proof of toxic attacks in Damascus

World leaders were greeted by a lavish display from Vladimir Putin at Russia’s G20 summit today with a decadent ball which felt a world away from the realities on the ground in Syria. 

Women dressed in elaborate Marie Antoinette style costumes met the world’s most powerful men and women in a display which seemed to be a celebration of luxury at the Peterhof Palace in St Petersburg.

The images were somewhat removed from the kind of photographs the leaders will be poring over tomorrow when they discuss evidence of the horrifying chemical attacks in Syria which killed 1,400 innocent civilians including children.

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION Article-0-1BA5DCA6000005DC-747_634x482

War and Peace: President Barack Obama was greeted by women in aristocratic dress at the party which seemed to have the questionable theme of decadence while the summit’s key topic are poverty and war

A picture of mr obama with his head in a not very flattering place covering the genitals of this Golden statue

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION Article-0-1BA63FE4000005DC-934_634x678

Time to relax? President Obama looked uncomfortable as he walked to the venue where leaders were encouraged to unwind after a hard day of politics

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION Article-2413106-1BA4BC64000005DC-188_634x415

Civil: 

The dinner table of the G20 summit at Peterhof Palace in Saint Petersburg, Russia, where the G20 summit is taking place

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION Article-2413106-1BA4C961000005DC-83_634x541

Revelry: Actors in costumes arrive at the Peterhof Palace where heads of state meet for a working dinner as part of the G20 summit  Read more:

The French Revolution[edit source | editbeta]

French Revolution

On 14 July 1789, a mob seized the arsenal at the Invalides, acquiring thousands of guns, and stormed the Bastille. A brief battle ensued in which 87 revolutionaries were killed before the fortress surrendered. This event marked the first real manifestation of the Revolution, and is still marked in France asBastille Day.

Paris became the scene of revolutionary ferment, with political clubs taking over buildings for their headquarters. The uprising had, however, badly disrupted food supplies and in October an angry crowd marched to Versailles to protest—whereupon legend holds that Marie Antoinette, told the people had no bread, haughtily dismissed them with her famous remark, “Let them eat cake.” (In fact, it is a near-certainty that she never said this—the remark had been part of urban legends for over a hundred years, and seems to have been tacked on to Marie Antoinette by a populace that had decided to blame her for the country’s malaise.) The furious crowd began attacking the palace and were only placated when Louis himself appeared and agreed to return to Paris with his family. The royal family were reduced to virtual prisoners in the Tuileries. They tried to escape on 20 June 1791 but were caught and returned to Paris as captives.

With other European powers mobilising to crush the Revolution, which they saw as threatening their own monarchies, the political climate in Paris worsened as rumours of foreign plots and invasions took hold. Louis and those who supported an agreement with the monarchy were accused by the radical Jacobins of being the stooges of foreign powers, and on 10 August 1792 a mob demanded that the National Assembly depose the king. When the demand was refused, the mob attacked the Tuileries and the royal family took refuge within the Assembly. Power now passed to the radical Commune de Paris, led by Georges
 Danton, Marat and Robespierre. Paris remained the capital after the proclamation of the first Republic in September 1792, and Louis XVIwas among many executed at the Place de la Concorde during the Reign of Terror that followed from 1793 until 1794.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:36 pm

This photo truly gives new meaning to the term D***HEAD! Looking at those disgusting G20 photos makes me want to vomit! Words that I can't and won't utter here can't even begin to express my disdain for this!

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION Article-0-1BA63FE4000005DC-934_634x678
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Its in Putin's best interest for chaos to ensue in the ME.

http://www.eia.gov/countries/cab.cfm?fips=RS

"In 2011 Russia produced an estimated 10.2 million bbl/d of total liquids (of which 9.8 million bbl/d was crude oil), and consumed roughly 3.1 million bbl/d. Russia exported around 7 million bbl/d in 2011 including roughly 4.9 million bbl/d of crude oil and the remainder in products"

The 'bbl/d' is barrels / DAY. Soooooo it will LITERALLY be profitable for chaos to ensue, driving up the price of oil & petroleum products.

If oil jumps to $150 a barrel, not unheard of, crazy Ivan is earning an additional $300 million A DAY in oil revenue. Probably TRIPLE that in Natural gas because they export SO much.

Natural Gas

Russia is the world's largest producer & exporter. They export roughly 7.2 Tcf annually. That's trillion cubic feet, that's a heck of a lot of natural gas. Naturally, war in the ME cranks up the price of Natural gas as well...

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION 1846741088
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:18 pm

PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION Dag090613
PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION DAG090713
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:50 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:51 pm

G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

“Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”
The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.
“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”
As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.
“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”
Shortly after Mr. Obama’s volcanic performance, Mr. Putin released a terse official statement, reading, “I should be afraid of this skinny man? I wrestle bears.”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/09/g20-ends-abruptly-as-obama-calls-putin-a-jackass.html

Class move barry. Although from what we hear, he would know what one looks like.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:02 pm

While Barry certainly has the potential to pull such a boneheaded move, this is only political satire...from a political satire blogger at The New Yorker.  Not real, just wishful thinking on Mr. Borowitz's part.  Just read his other posts and you'll get the gist of where he's coming from.

He is obviously not the only one to hit on that idea, as the cartoon above shows as well...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks fishnloaves. I didn't realize political satire was still allowed to exist. The guys gotta be a racist. (sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION   PUTIN SENDS THE WORLD A MESSAGE PREPARE FOR REVOLUTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: