Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Majic Chair #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Majic Chair #1 Empty
PostSubject: The Majic Chair #1   The Majic Chair #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:52 pm

*... due to recent and catastrophic upheavals in the world today, i am putting my book 'on hold'.  in fact, my entire net presence is going 'on hold' until some stable long term lull in the said specific situation at hand is sustainably detected and accurately ascertained, and so, authentically determined as such.  as a result, i have also determined to go thoroughly 'off grid' until further notice.  if a global apocalypse is indeed the 'order of the day', i am adequately prepared to make it completely through, with God's grace and help (...current eschtalogical and doctrinal understandings accepted of course).  i have been effectively preparing for this for some time now, and that, on a multiple of levels.  i will contact yall when the smoke clears, if and when it even/ever does.  may God's peace and protection see you through as well.  folks, may our Lord Jesus bless y'all!   

amen & w/ love...  Cool

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Last edited by Tetrasonicwave on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Majic Chair #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Majic Chair #1   The Majic Chair #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jbrr1

The Majic Chair #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Majic Chair #1   The Majic Chair #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:50 pm

I am definitely intrigued... I love a good story!
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

The Majic Chair #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Majic Chair #1   The Majic Chair #1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 pm

this is relevant to my interests, please continue. bounce

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

The Majic Chair #1 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Majic Chair #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Majic Chair #1   The Majic Chair #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Majic Chair #1
Page 1 of 1