Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Very interesting war timelines posted by Luis B. Vega possibly pointing to beginning of WW3.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

Very interesting war timelines posted by Luis B. Vega possibly pointing to beginning of WW3. Empty
PostSubject: Very interesting war timelines posted by Luis B. Vega possibly pointing to beginning of WW3.   Very interesting war timelines posted by Luis B. Vega possibly pointing to beginning of WW3. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:27 pm

FiveDoves post by Luis B. Vega here:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2013/luisv99.htm

http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/Gulf.pdf

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wil

wil

Very interesting war timelines posted by Luis B. Vega possibly pointing to beginning of WW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very interesting war timelines posted by Luis B. Vega possibly pointing to beginning of WW3.   Very interesting war timelines posted by Luis B. Vega possibly pointing to beginning of WW3. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:24 pm

I remember in one of the interviews of Tom Horn on 'Prophecy in the News' he mentioned it is very likely the final 7 yrs start on 2016.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Very interesting war timelines posted by Luis B. Vega possibly pointing to beginning of WW3.
Page 1 of 1