Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video)    Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Any thoughts......Interesting that such a great art work has so much mystery to it, some true some false and here is another page to Leonardo's masterpiece...  

WoW! Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video)
Sunday, September 8, 2013 10:29

In a video by DAHBOO77, looking at the famous Da Vinci, “The Last Supper” picture, mirroring and inverting the picture, not the way the movie The Da Vinci Code did it, but the correct way, inverting it right down the middle, you get a hidden image that is unbelievable.

DAHBOO77 calls it “jaw dropping,” and it is.

[Update] In response to the video below, LogicBeforeAuthority created a video titled ‘The Last Supper’ Satanic Images Revealed- I write about that video here.

'The Last Supper'

In 1482, Lorenzo de' Medici, a man from a prominent Italian family, commissioned da Vinci to create a silver lyre and bring it to Ludovico il Moro, the Duke of Milan, as a gesture of peace. Da Vinci did so and then wrote Ludovico a letter describing how his engineering and artistic talents would be of great service to Ludovico's court. His letter successfully endeared him to Ludovico, and from 1482 until 1499, Leonardo was commissioned to work on a great many projects. It was during this time that da Vinci painted "The Last Supper."

Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) DaVinci1

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video)    Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:28 am

I see baphomet or a demon image on his chest.  Much larger than the two little faces.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video)    Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:29 am

Mirrored images. I don't pay any attention to them. It's just a trick of symmetry.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video)    Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:59 am

A trick of symmetry that Da Vinci was known to like to play, supposedly.

The 'modern day' Da Vinci works at the CERN LHC, Sergio Cittolin. Quite a few of his sketches are up in the hallways of ALICE & ATLAS at CERN

Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) Article08_image06

Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) Article08_image04

Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) CERN_LogoDeconstruction Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) Th?id=H.4703814994035427&pid=15

Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) RegioneSicilianalogo Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) Totemlogo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video)    Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Image Exposed in The Last Supper Painting! (Video)
Page 1 of 1