Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany? Empty
PostSubject: UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany?   UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 am

Is this scene a part of a movie, an obvious fake?

Who debbymanynationsPermalink?

This one can't be real folks but I posted it, see for yourself........

UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany 26/02/2013 (LIVE CAM)

February 28, 2013 by debbymanynationsPermalink.

Published on Feb 27, 2013

A large pulsating UFO has been recorded on a tunnel live cam following a van which crashes on the exit, footage is from a German News Broadcast and is making news all over the world. This is ground braking for News company to be allowed to show this footage.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany?   UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:19 am

Something flipped that truck, in a blink. Crazy video! I like it!
[The weirder it gets, the close we are to rapture ]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany?   UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 am

That is amazing.

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany?   UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Travels through tunnel in Germany?
Page 1 of 1