Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.

Go down 
+3
wil
researcher
quietobserver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. Empty
PostSubject: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:07 pm

to discuss HERMES or SESAME

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : various)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Looks lie an interesting topic. Might wanna post a short 'do-tell' to refresh memories (and that includes mine) about what HERMES and SESAME are all about. I remember Sesame (the Islamic particle accelerator) but Hermes lost me.  scratch
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Dear Partners,
it has been a pleasure to welcome you at CERN in the occasion of our CERN-HERMES kick-off meeting.
We are looking forward to our collaboration!
Please note that protected files are accessible with the access key that has been sent to you.
Photos are available at our SharePoint collaboration website.

With kind regards on behalf of the CERN-HERMES management,
Lina

------------------------------------
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=191746

http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?resId=0&materialId=2&confId=191746

------------------------------------

JORDAN + Euphrates = "Open Sesame"
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Your card will be available at the CERN reception (Bld 33, just opposite to the Globe)

----------------------------------------------------
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - At NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida, space shuttle Atlantis begins its slow trek from the Shuttle Landing Facility to Orbiter Processing Facility-1, or OPF-1. Atlantis touched down on Runway 33 after 11 days in space, completing the 4.5-million mile...........

http://mediaarchive.ksc.nasa.gov/search.cfm?cat=204
--------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Does anyone think this CERN is a massive gizmo created by the elite to open the portal of the Biblical Abyss for the release of Apollyon?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:32 pm

wil wrote:
Does anyone think this CERN is a massive gizmo created by the elite to open the portal of the Biblical Abyss for the release of Apollyon?
yep....I don't think that they designed and built it knowingly,but I think it will cause them to get the surprise of their lives when it happens,and they open the portal to the bottomless pit....I have thought this all along
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:55 pm

"catastrophic vacuum decay"

http://www.cnet.com/news/stephen-hawking-god-particle-may-wipe-out-the-universe/

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the "larger than earth" comment, he's obfuscating in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:59 pm

wil wrote:

I actually think this is for the opposite direction..(not saying it isn't trying for the BP), but I believe that this is the kind of thing that Nimrod was using at Babyl. What is even more amazing is God's response. I'm actually incorporating some of this in my very first book ever that I am even now writing.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:38 am

yes....i too think its basically a "Stargate" laying flat on the earth....to open a portal to the underworld
----
I think maybe the Earth's orbit is around a giant "plane" or disk of heaven....and not touching the Earth,but in its atmosphere the Earth rotates around this other dimension ....so basically Angels can walk to the edge,and just step of onto earth....probslly at the 33rd parallel....and Nimrod "saw" this when the fallen angels changed his dna,and he wasn't human no longer....his eyes where opened,also God had showed this to Jacob...hence "Jacob's Ladder"....so Nimrod was trying to build the tower up to where this disk met the earth
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 am

i think nimrod will b the 1st and the last antichrist as per goodgame, peter...

rev17:9 And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

hitler was here a short space...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:05 am

did numb-nuts in the white house crawl out of the pit?

i do not know...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:16 am

murray leslie wrote:
did numb-nuts in the white house crawl out of the pit?

i do not know...

I don't think he's "the one", but he's certainly one of them.

How many other US Presidents have taken time out, especially given world affairs, to pay homage to STONEHENDGE of all places.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745437/Knocked-bucket-list-Obama-makes-surprise-visit-Stonehenge-following-NATO-meeting-poses-grinning-family-walk.html

‘He described the atmosphere around the stones as "really special" and his visit to Stonehenge as “a highlight of my tour”.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:22 am

Warrior Shepard wrote:
wil wrote:

I actually think this is for the opposite direction..(not saying it isn't trying for the BP), but I believe that this is the kind of thing that Nimrod was using at Babyl.  What is even more amazing is God's response.  I'm actually incorporating some of this in my very first book ever that I am even now writing.

Incidentally I agree. "Catastrophic Vacuum Decay" will likely either be an accident or more likely occur at SESAME, set to open next fall in Jordan. Once SESAME throws Israel out as a member nation you have Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Pakistan, the Palestinian Authority (huh?), and Turkey left; what could possibly go wrong. Sounds like the perfect band of misfits to conjure something up from the well....

Good thing CERN is an acronym for "Counseil European pour la Recherche Necleaire" and not short for cernunnos, because he's doesn't look very trustworthy.

CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. Th?id=HN.608040569069503556&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.   CERN - slowly preparing to power back up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CERN - slowly preparing to power back up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: