Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S. Empty
PostSubject: 9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S.   9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 pm

9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=570

Hey Doc

This is interesting. Was talking with my USDA buddy today, and they told me that
when they log into the GOV. system they have a home page just like us on whatever service we use.
They said a news brief caught their eye, FEMA just bought every student in every school in the US
a 72 bug out/survival bag, filled with food, water, hygiene and first aid supplies. The "kits" will be shipped
out ASAP to schools and should start arriving very soon.
Now with the economy in the crapper, Obama care almost bankrupt, the gov. overspending like mad
to buy up ammo, and now talk about the gov. shutting down, they can just crap out a few... what hundred million?
a few billion? to buy every kid in America a bug out bag? and why? why now? Doc I have a really bad feeling here.
For instance, how do you get people to willingly walk into a FEMA camp? Even us aware people? Well, you might do
it if something happens and they take your kids there... Think this is something Steve should hear about???
Well I am off to bed.
God Bless,

Sep 19, 2013
Back to top Go down

9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S. Empty
PostSubject: THERE IS MORE GOING ON IN NORTHERN COLORADO THEN THE FLOODS   9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:24 pm

THERE IS MORE GOING ON IN NORTHERN COLORADO THEN THE FLOODS-TOTAL GUN REGISTRATION IN THE MAKING-THIS IS THE AREA OF COLORADO WANTING TO SECEDE!

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=574

Mr. Quayle,
Hello from Colorado. I wanted to share with you something that will perhaps
attract your interest. I am in the boulder county area of Colorado that has
recently been hit with flooding. What I am writing about is the actual
damage and what has taken place since then.
First as to the damage. There were homes that were built along the st Vrain
River that were devastated. But the media is hyping this at much larger
scale then it is.
The second point and my main concern are the amount of national guard/Fema
and yesterday the appearance of the DHS.
People in the small town of Lyons are told they must leave and are being
forcibly removed. Even those with running water, electric etc. There is no
damage! There is no safety concern.
The FEMA people are asking people to provide make and models of all
firearms, in case there is looting.
Local newspapers are flooded with volunteers that are being turned away
because they dont want do gooders in the area.
In summarization, yes there was a flood and yes there was damage. But the
heavily guarded streets by DHS, the FEMA people everywhere is uncalled
for.
Thanks for taking the time to read this
God bless

Sep 20, 2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MULTIPLE CALL UPS FOR SYRIA-HEADS UP EVERYONE-TWO DIFFERENT STATES   9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:25 pm

MULTIPLE CALL UPS FOR SYRIA-HEADS UP EVERYONE-TWO DIFFERENT STATES-YOU ALL NEED TO PRAY-DONT BUST MY CHOPS -WE ARE ALL TO TAKE THESE REPORTS TO THE LORD JESUS-TO YOU SHILLS -THE LORD JESUS REBUKE YOU!

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=575

Steve,

My fiancé and I are getting married tomorrow (she is in the US Air Force). We were out getting some last minute items for the wedding. When we pulled up to our house, my fiancés boss and Staff Sgt were at our door to notify her that their unit is going on STANDBY on Monday Sept 23rd. When she asked her Sgt why, he said "because shit's going down in Syria." Those were his exact words not mine. He didn't divulge any more details...probably because I was standing there. They were just here a half an hour ago. Today's date is Friday, September 20th, 2013. SECOND WITNESS-- A Kansas farmer called 20 minutes ago to tell me that his father, injured in an accident, was in a coma. The family was called back for a bedside vigil. The tough old guy survived. One of the family members is a high ranking Air Force officer. He informed his family that he had been called back to West Virginia and that he was to report TOMORROW. His only statement was, " something really big is about to happen, this is not good." He gave NO further information.
SPECULATION: The underground command complex is there in the Blue Ridge Mountains. This officer was agitated.

Regards,
Greg

Sep 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S.   9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Thanks Spring2!  Yeah they want Syria and will not give up!  Greed kills.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S.   9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Tom Horn and Steve Quayle talked about this last night on Hagmann too. What they had to say wasn't comforting. Bus the kids away to who knows where during some fake crisis then extort the frantic parents into doing anything to get them back. Not a pleasant thought.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S.   9/19/13-FEMA JUST BOUGHT 72 HOUR SURVIVAL KITS FOR EVERY STUDENT IN EVERY SCHOOL IN THE U.S. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1