Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09- Empty
PostSubject: Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09-   Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:19 am

Published on Sep 20, 2013
For the first time I in my life, we had swarms of migrating birds flying in circles over Kingman Arizona. The birds seemed lost and way off course just slowly flying SSW in circular patterns Recorded live @ USTREAM LIVE http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tree0fm...AN AMAZING SIGHT TO SEE OVER THE DESERT. Never in my life have I seen this here in Arizona. Geese-Cranes or Seagulls yes I said Seagulls it's got to be 1 of the 3 but which?

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09-   Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Oddly enough, my daughter and I watched a group of 3 cranes almost 2 weeks ago, flying in a slow circular pattern heading SSW.  I know they fly past in migration, but in 30-somthing years of living here, I have never seen them.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09-   Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:06 pm

I have lived here in the same place for more than 20 years....I am an early riser and watch the sun come up often....up untill a few years ago the sun would always shine on a certain wall at a certain height...so much so I actually put a date on said wall as to how far the sun would go, till it returned back....the date was in Dec...this year the sun shining on said wall is much lower than it used to be...it won't make the mark, in height on the wall...that means to me, that the earth's rotation has moved as I don't believe the sun would..But, regardless....something has moved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09-   Dazed And Confused Earths Magnetics Out Of Wack? - Pole Shift 09- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: