Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca? Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca?   Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Fallen Angel Technology........Someone of superior intelligence was responsible for building Cusco....  

Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca?

Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca? IMG_9109
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca?   Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:07 am

A great source of information on this is from the book "Fingerprints of the Gods" available free on the internet in .pdf form. Really intriguing about all the South American connection to the pre-flood world. One thing that holds many people back from believing info about the fallen angels/Genesis 6 interbreeding, they say, is there is no evidence of it in the natural world. Well, this sure seems to be evidence of a previous age complete with technology not available today. Amazing stuff. I recommend a good look at the "Fingerprints of the Gods" book if you have any interest in these subjects. I learned a lot!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca?   Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:09 am

He left out the best part. They're all magnetic.............Wink 

Viscous remanent magnetization & or natural/paleo remanent magnetization.

Natural magnetization in rock, acquired when the rock was originally formed. Viscous remanent magnetization is regarded as noise. Any component of the NRM that is in the direction of the present Earth's field is suspect because it may have been acquired since the last geomagnetic reversal.

That's how they were built, pyramids & all. Post-flood Freemasons were the medieval freestone mason who built the cathedrals of Europe; including The Vatican City. If you research the specific types of rocks that were used in all these constructions it should answer a lot of questions for you.  

When the pre-flood megalithic structures were built one nephilim or a slave crew could have carried a strong enough magnet to drag a 100+ ton stone along the ground.

The magnetic pole reversal sent by The Lord caused the flood, but it also undid the magnetization of many of the rocks that either were naturally so when created or part of the watcher tech taught by Azaziel and others.

If you think I'm making this up just start googling the terms I used and you'll be in for a surprise because you can then piece it together for yourself.

Notice anything behind & framing that free stonemason / Knight Templar?

edit to add: 'they' being the two stone 'pillars' also are styled to make a 'j' and 'b' or jachin & boaz

Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca? Knights_templar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca?   Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel Technology........Nephilim...Could Cusco Peru Be Thousands Of Years Older Than The Inca?
Page 1 of 1