Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused Empty
PostSubject: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh, y'all have soooooo got to see this.

http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=2535

"Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, sea level has risen, and the concentrations of greenhouse gases have increased."[/b] Thus opens the landmark 2013 Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report issued today. Working without pay, hundreds of our most dedicated and talented climate experts have collaborated over a six-year period to create the most comprehensive and authoritative scientific document on climate change ever crafted. The first 31 pages of what will be a 4,000-page tome was released this morning after an all-night approval session that stretched until 6:30 this morning in Stockholm, Sweden. This "Summary For Policymakers" lays out a powerful scientific case that significant climate change with severe impacts is already occurring, humans are mostly responsible, the pace of climate change is expected to accelerate, and we can make choices to cut emission of carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping gases that will limit the damage.

Q: How much has the planet warmed, and what has caused the warming?

The report documents that Earth's surface temperature warmed by 0.85°C (1.5°F) between 1880 - 2012. Two-thirds of this warming (0.6°C, 1.1°F) came after 1950. Human-emitted heat-trapping gases likely were responsible for 0.5 - 1.3°C of this post-1950 warming, while human-emitted aerosol particles reflected away sunlight and likely caused cooling (-0.6° - 0.1°C change in temperature.) Climate change due to variations in solar energy, volcanic dust, and natural sources of heat-trapping greenhouse gases were likely responsible for a small -0.1° - 0.1°C change in temperature since 1950. The sun was in a cool phase between 1978 - 2011, and the report estimates that lower solar output cooled Earth's climate slightly during this period. The influence of cosmic rays on climate over the past century was to weak to be detected, they said. In short, the report shows little support for a significant natural component to global warming since 1950. In fact, natural effects may well have made Earth cooler than it otherwise would have been. The report says that "The best estimate of the human-induced contribution to warming is similar to the observed warming over this period." In other words, close to 100% of the observed warming is due to humans.

BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused IPCC_version95

MUCH MORE MANURE AT THE LINK
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused Empty
PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

AND THE IDIOTS STILL PUBLISH THEIR LIES. THIS IS GOING TO END UP TRANSFERRING MONEY TO DESPOTS IN AFRICA, ASIA, ETC.

Lead global warming author quits IPCC project

The UN’s global warming unit, IPCC, is so discredited that “it is not clear how much additional benefit there is to having a huge bureaucratic scientific review effort under UN auspices” said Ken Caldeira in announcing that he is resigning as one of its leading authors on the next IPCC report.

(This was the guy who was supposed to write the Flippin' report LMAO)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2824344/posts

Climate Scientist Quits IPCC, Blasts Politicized 'Preconceived Agendas'

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2005/04/01/climate-scientist-quits-ipcc-blasts-politicized-preconceived-agendas

Top American Scientist Quits APS over 'Global Warming Scam'

Leading expert quits American Physical Society over media climate bias but is ignored as mainstream reports focus on "junk" climate scientist instead.
http://climatecooling.blogspot.com/2010/10/top-american-scientist-quits-aps-over.html

IPCC Lead Author Says Climate Models Are Failing 
July 13, 2013
United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change lead author Hans von Storch told Der Spiegel that climate models are having a difficult time replicating the lack of global warming during the past 15 years.

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2013/07/13/ipcc-lead-author-says-climate-models-are-failing

Climate Alarmists Playing Shell Game with Data 

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2005/04/01/climate-alarmists-playing-shell-game-data
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Last edited by jem on Mon May 26, 2014 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:04 am

Top MIT scientist: Newest UN climate report is ‘hilariously’ flawed

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/29/top-mit-scientist-un-climate-report-is-hilariously-flawed/#ixzz2gNugxf6h

“I think that the latest IPCC report has truly sunk to level of hilarious incoherence,” Dr. Richard Lindzen told Climate Depot, a global warming skeptic news site. “They are proclaiming increased confidence in their modelsBULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused Icon1 as the discrepancies between their models and observations increase.”
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 am

LMAO......they're editing already DUE TO THE OUTRAGE!!!!!!!

IPCC Backpedals on Extreme Weather Claims

http://pjmedia.com/blog/ipcc-backpedals-on-extreme-weather-claims/?singlepage=true

As the newly released “Summary for Policymakers” of the upcoming IPCC Fifth Assessment Report indicates, the UN panel seems to be walking back many of its claims, reducing both their estimated effects of global warming and their claims of certainty regarding their predictions.

IPCC’s findings regarding extreme weather, for example, are both mundane and admittedly uncertain. For example, the summary notes:
Quote :
Changes in many extreme weather and climate events have been observed since about 1950.
It would be astonishing if such changes had not occurred. The climate always changes, which no one disputes, and incidences of various types of extreme weather continually rise and fall over time. Thus the use of the ominous 1950 date — signifying the significant rise in global CO2 levels — is at best irrelevant, and in fact is quite deceptive.
The summary continues:
Quote :
It is likely that the frequency of heat waves has increased in large parts of Europe, Asia and Australia. (Emphasis in original)
That’s three out of seven continents; apparently the other four are just fine. Next:
Quote :
There are likely more land regions where the number of heavy precipitation events has increased than where it has decreased. The frequency or intensity of heavy precipitation events has likely increased in North America and Europe. In other continents, confidence in changes in heavy precipitation events is at most medium. (Emphasis in original)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm

The weather even featured in talks between visiting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who said he was briefed on the emergency measures
Kerry, a former Massachusetts senator, said the snow made him feel 'at home'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523259/Historic-snow-fall-turns-Holy-Land-scenes-Christmas-cards.html#ixzz2nPtGy3lk

Jerusalem this morning:

BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused Article-2523259-1A14EA8C00000578-426_964x643
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:20 pm

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/climate-scientists-mixed-over-controversy-surrounding-respected-researcher-a-971033.html
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:48 pm

http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/6912/20140506/volcanic-eruptions-could-be-slowing-down-global-warming.htm

Saw this on Twitter a while back. Thought it was interesting. It's about how the sulfur being released from Volcanoes maybe slowing down global warming.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:42 am

Proskuneo wrote:
http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/6912/20140506/volcanic-eruptions-could-be-slowing-down-global-warming.htm

Saw this on Twitter a while back. Thought it was interesting. It's about how the sulfur being released from Volcanoes maybe slowing down global warming.
Thanks! I heard that on the radio but hadn't stumbled onto a decent article yet. 

Global Warming / Climate change et all is simply men, knowingly or otherwise, attempting to explain many tribulation events in advance; in my opinion. Earthquakes, horrendous hailstorms, lack of sun and rain, etc., these idiots will likely attempt to pin it on 'global warming' and have been busily prepping for their 'i told you so' moment. Not the truth that people are living through a series of Biblical Events foretold thousands of years ago.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:56 pm

LMAO don't look now........

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, criticized for manipulating temperature records to create a warming trend, has now been caught warming the past and cooling the present."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietly-reinstates-july-1936-as-the-hottest-month-on-record/#ixzz36AajyWpn

facepalm
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Am I surprised? Go ahead, ask me if I am! Clickable link is below. Thanks for finding this.  UP 

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietly-reinstates-july-1936-as-the-hottest-month-on-record/

Snippet of Article wrote:
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, criticized for manipulating temperature records to create a warming trend, has now been caught warming the past and cooling the present.
July 2012 became the hottest month on record in the U.S. during a summer that was declared “too hot to handle” by NASA scientists. That summer more than half the country was experiencing drought and wildfires had scorched more than 1.3 million acres of land, according to NASA.
According to NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center in 2012, the “average temperature for the contiguous U.S. during July was 77.6°F, 3.3°F above the 20th century average, marking the warmest July and all-time warmest month on record for the nation in a period of record that dates back to 1895.”
“The previous warmest July for the nation was July 1936, when the average U.S. temperature was 77.4°F,” NOAA said in 2012.
This statement by NOAA was still available on their website when checked by The Daily Caller News Foundation. But when meteorologist and climate blogger Anthony Watts went to check the NOAA data on Sunday he found that the science agency had quietly reinstated July 1936 as the hottest month on record in the U.S.
“Two years ago during the scorching summer of 2012, July 1936 lost its place on the leaderboard and July 2012 became the hottest month on record in the United States,” Watts wrote. “Now, as if by magic, and according to NOAA’s own data, July 1936 is now the hottest month on record again. The past, present, and future all seems to be ‘adjustable’ in NOAA’s world.”
Watts had data from NOAA’s “Climate at a Glance” plots from 2012, which shows that July 2012 was the hottest month on record at 77.6 degrees Fahrenheit. July 1936 is only at 77.4 degrees Fahrenheit. [Annotations in the graph are from Watts].

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/noaa-quietly-reinstates-july-1936-as-the-hottest-month-on-record/#ixzz36APcW1hA

[Much more at the link including graphs]
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:21 pm

"Global warming computer models confounded as Antarctic sea ice hits new record high with 2.1million square miles more than is usual for time of year"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681829/Global-warming-latest-Amount-Antarctic-sea-ice-hits-new-record-high.html#ixzz36kkXKD27
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:04 am

Linky you can clicky that worky. Interesting article too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681829/Global-warming-latest-Amount-Antarctic-sea-ice-hits-new-record-high.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:41 am

researcher wrote:
Linky you can clicky that worky. Interesting article too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681829/Global-warming-latest-Amount-Antarctic-sea-ice-hits-new-record-high.html

Thanks! Weird, my tablet will let me click on anything around 'read more' and take me to the article. Guess it was because I've already been to it or something. It would be convenient if it worked right because it reduces the amount of copy and pasting since they're trying to piggyback it onto everything copied from the page (and prevent people taking their work).
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:52 pm

This is interesting. The BBC Trust (management) is giving the network a hard time because they're allowing too much air time for global warming skeptics.(aka cranks)

"The Trust said that man-made climate change was one area where too much weight had been given to unqualified critics.

In April the BBC was accused of misleading viewers about climate change and creating ‘false balance’ by allowing unqualified sceptics to have too much air-time."

BBC staff told to stop inviting cranks on to science programmes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/10944629/BBC-staff-told-to-stop-inviting-cranks-on-to-science-programmes.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:13 pm

"

CHICAGO (CBS) – Enjoy the warm, sunny weather while you can. The polar vortex probably will rear its ugly head again in Chicago next week, though luckily we won’t need to break out the snow shovels and parkas.

You still might want to keep a jacket or sweater handy at night next week, though."

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/10/polar-vortex-part-ii-record-low-cold-possible-next-week/

On the bright side, maybe it'll keep people indoors and reduce the third world esque violence. Up to 30* below avg.? Shut the front door.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:38 pm

"London, we have a problem.......

British Antarctic Survey trapped without power during record cold -55.4° C

If researchers lose power again they could freeze to death

- See more at: http://www.cfact.org/2014/08/07/british-antartctic-survey-trapped-without-power-during-record-cold-55-4-c/#sthash.fBAJBJGB.dpuf

That's C, not F. On the bright side, they have no worries of ebola.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Climate change has a new logo. "Well ain't that special"! Anyone else care to join me in a round of synchronized vomiting?

BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused 58c4c971-88af-4ae0-8aa2-ccb581ddea48_155x114

http://www.wunderground.com/news/climate-change-now-has-logo-20140809

Weather Underground wrote:
Climate Change Now Has A Logo

By Laura Dattaro
Published: August 9, 2014

Climate change now has a logo: A plain green and black circle, designed by the same artist who created the wildly successful and equally simple “I [heart] NY” logo in 1977. The circle is brightest and greenest at the bottom, darkening into pure black at the top.

The logo represents Earth, with the bright green symbolizing life and the smoky black showing the deadly effects of climate change, according to an interview with the logo’s creator, Milton Glaser, in the architecture and design magazine Dezeen.

A giant poster featuring the logo has been hung outside of New York’s School of Visual Arts, where Glaser is chairman. It’s also being distributed on pins, five of which can be purchased for $5.

Glow-in-the-dark green ink makes the narrow band of green at the bottom of the pins shine, which Glaser hopes will highlight the urgency facing life on Earth in the face of climate change.

"There is no more significant issue on earth than its survival," Glaser told Dezeen. "The questions is, 'how can anyone not be involved?'"

An animated version of the logo appears on an accompanying web site, Itsnotwarming.com. The plain white page features the text “It’s Not Warming It’s Dying” and “The Most Important Fact on Earth,” along with a button to purchase the pins and the hashtag “itsnotwarming” to promote the campaign on social media.

Some have taken issue with the language, including environmental magazine Grist, which published a column on Saturday arguing that spreading the phrase “it’s not warming” will add confusion to the conversation and aid in the misunderstanding of climate science. The column also states that it takes away attention from the part of climate change that people most need to understand -- that it’s not Earth that climate change will kill, but humans.

“The planet doesn’t die when a hurricane strikes or a wildfire ignites,” the column’s author, Jeremy Porter, writes. “People do. Hurricane Sandy killed 148 people. Typhoon Haiyan ripped through the Philippines last year killing more than 6,000 people. Almost 100 people died in the recent floods in Southeast Europe. Wildfires are raging in the western United States. People are dying and it’s going to get worse. The earth, meanwhile, will just keep on spinning.”

Climate change may not destroy the planet’s rocky foundation, but it does effect humans, and many other species are at risk from a changing climate. Though desperate polar bears have become somewhat of an unofficial logo for climate change, many species are at risk from a changing climate and its associated effects, such as increased droughts and wildfires and ocean acidification, which is damaging to life-sustaining coral reefs.

Glaser told Dezeen that the spread of the logo and the buttons will make it harder for politicians and large corporations -- the “masters of the universe,” he said -- to ignore the realities of climate change, and will spur them to action.
"If one is looking for a purpose and theme to their life, avoiding the worst event in human history is a good place to begin,” Glaser told Dezeen. "I hope people will respond by acknowledging what is real."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused   BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BULLS**T ALERT!!! Landmark 2013 IPCC Report: 95% Chance Most of Global Warming is Human-Caused
Page 1 of 1