Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Empty
PostSubject: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:43 am

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  BeastTech

The technological ability to operate a world-wide  cashless economic system is now in place for a good percentage of the world. The elimination of cash is all that is needed to bring this system on line. As Tom Horn said on radio this past week, world-wide economic crisis could be the catalyst to set this up. The Bible states that no one is going to buy or sell without a “mark in the right hand or forehead.” This “Mark” is in the advanced developmental stage with various applications to put “electronic tattoos” on the body. One idea is to merge technology with biotechnology. The micro-electronics technology is called an epidermal electronic system (EES). The idea is to have a substance like silk-laced  microelectronics that dissolves and leaves the circuits on the skin. This system is planned to be tied into a universal Wi-Fi. With this structure in full operation, there could be real-time monitoring of everything being sold. No one will be able buy or sell without government approval...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART 2: IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE..   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:54 am

BEAST TECH
Investigation into secret project aimed at 2017
Posted: October 01, 2013
8:00 am Eastern

PART 2: IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE...

YOU SHOULD STILL BE WORRIED!
Special Message from Tom Horn

s
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  TomNewIn the days leading up to the reelection of President George W. Bush in 2004, in one of several conversations I had with a fellow evangelical who couldn’t understand my waning enthusiasm for the administration, I listened as the highly educated and very successful publisher said the dumbest thing I’d heard in a while—a statement that is unfortunately being repeated by many sheeple these days. “But Tom,” he said in response to my concern about the erosion of civil liberties, “If you don’t have anything to hide, you don’t have anything to worry about!”

Maybe it was because he was recently returned from a private dinner with then Attorney General John Ashcroft—which included a night of bulletproof limousine rides and exquisite dining locations under the ever-present protection of secret service agents—that my friend seemed asleep at the cerebral wheel.

Or perhaps it was due to the three of us—me, my friend, and Ashcroft—having history and credentials in the same organization, or the fact that one of my co-authors was an old college pal of John’s, or Ashcroft’s winning personality and the afterglow of the piano-playing and gospel-songs-crooning they had shared at the Attorney General’s private residence that night that had disarmed my buddy’s brain.
After all, I’m sure all of this would make it difficult for any hardcore evangelical to understand my point of view: that the nation’s top cop was at that time a scary man working with a group of even scarier men on some pretty scary policies.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Tom-john
Tom (in casual clothing no less)
stops by to see John Ashcroft
Whatever the case, in the days following the election, I was pleased to learn that Ashcroft was stepping down. Almost immediately my bubble burst when insiders told me the celebration had come a bit early, and that John Ashcroft’s pro-abortion replacement was bringing some equally menacing qualities of his own to the thoroughly neoconned White House. Multilateralism was being deemed outmoded, they said, and the new assertion would be that freedom from terrorism would only occur through preemptive action against “enemies of democracy” not only abroad, but also inside the United States.

I knew what they meant, and that it was bound to come sooner or later. I even predicted it; not that I’m a prophet you understand, and not that anybody was listening way back then.

It was 1990 when, as keynote speaker to a packed house of religious delegates (including TBN [Trinity Broadcasting Network] officials), I howled, “If America doesn’t wake up and teach it’s kids to think, we will have a dictator in this country within ten years!”

I still remember the looks on their faces, as if they were musing, Here he goes with that “loss of liberty” speech again. Does Tom really believe that in just ten years Americans will be microchipped, body searched at airports, and detained without warrants?! Doesn’t he know his “evidence gained through torture will soon pierce the heart of the Geneva Convention” line is getting old?!

Of course they were right. I miscalculated. A dictator didn’t take control of the US within ten years like I’d predicted. It now appears he will need a bit more time. But with leading members of the increasingly political and spiritually anemic evangelical community now spouting phrases like, “If you don’t have anything to hide, you don’t have anything to worry about,” it shouldn’t take too long. The eradication of fundamental rights including the presumption of innocence, which my friend either didn’t understand or didn’t cherish, will be easy fodder for the emerging Beast as he plows the inevitable intrusion by federal bureaucrats into every corner of our lives.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Guillotine

Students of the Revolutionary War and the French Revolution will see the irony here. In 1789, while Americans were at long last rejoicing in newfound religious liberties and hard-won freedoms, more than twenty thousand citizens prepared to be executed in Paris’ guillotines beneath the horrific persecution and torture of Maximilien Robespierre. France would witness an unprecedented reign of terror leading up to totalitarianism and Napoleon (whose name, ironically, means “the new Apollo” or “spirit of Antichrist” in the New Testament), in which the masses would in effect be told, “If you don’t have anything to hide, you don’t have anything to worry about!”

In case you’re interested in how today’s preemptive action against “enemies of democracy inside the United States” might likewise materialize, here are the signs I warned of—right from my sermon notes—twenty-three years ago:

Quote :
Signpost #1—The erosion of privacy:
As you learn to march in cadence to the New American Dream, changes to federal privacy laws will see you watched, monitored, investigated, patted down, detained, harassed, and suspected of criminal activity until you can prove otherwise. To ensure everybody’s uncontested compliance along the new chain-cobbled highway, national ID and exhaustive databases will be networked to track continuous individual whereabouts and activities. Your car, television, computer, sidewalk, and building cameras will assure that Big Brother’s benevolent eyes are watching everything you do.

Signpost #2—The erosion of property rights:

During the coming years, personal property rights will be vastly undermined. Why? Because of sustainable society ideas and also because when government accumulates power in responding to a crisis, it brings with it the authority to commandeer resources. The roof over your head is yours only as long as the government doesn’t want it; every Real Estate agent knows this. It’s called eminent domain, and I watched my grandfather lose his campground as a result of this law. How long will it be before similar principles apply to those hard-earned bucks you have in the bank? Already there is a global push for biometric body-parts-scanning in order to verify your rights to access your own money so that you can buy and sell. Does this sound prophetic to anybody but me?

Signpost #3—The erosion of fundamental fairness and US due process:

Election “mandates” that are given or assumed could waste little time changing valuable court resources. To “make this country safer and to protect our mutual interests,” citizens could expect a gradual decline in constitutional rights including the misuse of laws and regulations by government officials as well as the implementation of new rules for domestic engagement—such as detention without formal charges.

Signpost #4—The erosion of free speech:

Any criticism of the US president and members of the government are currently being viewed as hostile. To speak your mind or disagree in the current political climate can malign you as a terrorist or at a minimum an unpatriotic radical. Like those worried pilgrims who fled in their little boats so long ago to escape totalitarianism in search of America, in the near future dissenters will be viewed as enemies of the state if they challenge the status quo.
Well, I was such a radical back then.

On the other hand, it does seem everything I worried about has come to pass, and much worse in recent days.

Just consider the headlines currently filling daily news stories in which patriotic American citizens are increasingly defined as enemies of the state if they dare challenge the status quo.

For instance, a recent article at the Digital Journal titled, “CTC Says Opposition to a New World Order is Terrorist Activity” states:

Quote :
West Point is the U.S. Military Academy that trains, educates, and prepares Cadets for their service in the U.S. Army. The CTC (Combating Terrorism Center) at West Point…provides a unique terrorism-based education and since its creation, the program has received international recognition for its studies, reports, and teachings on terrorism and terrorist threats. A new report from the CTC, however, suggests that far right wing political activists, not radical Islamic groups, are the new terrorist threat in America and even goes so far as to say that those who oppose a “New World Order” are potentially violent terrorists [emphasis added] (Alex Allen, Digital Journal, February 2, 2013; viewable here).
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  TeaPartyTerrorists
Even more to the point was a recent article from the British newspaper, The Guardian, titled, “Chilling Legal Memo from Obama DOJ Justifies Assassination of US citizens,” in which Glenn Greenwald noted how, “The most extremist power any political leader can assert is the power to target his own citizens for execution without any charges or due process, far from any battlefield. The Obama administration has not only asserted exactly that power in theory, but has exercised it in practice.”

Greenwald goes on to cite several examples of US citizens killed under Obama’s orders, including a sixteen-year-old American citizen, and then adds:

Quote :
Not only is the entire process carried out solely within the Executive branch—with no checks or oversight of any kind—but there is zero transparency and zero accountability. The president’s underlings compile their proposed lists of who should be executed, and the president—at a charming weekly event dubbed by White House aides as “Terror Tuesday”—then chooses from “baseball cards” and decrees in total secrecy who should die. The power of accuser, prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner are all consolidated in this one man, and those powers are exercised in the dark. (Glenn Greenwald, The Guardian, February 5, 2013; viewable here)
Last but not least, as the book Beast Tech heads to editing, US Defense Department documents were obtained by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, that warns of “extremists.” The government paper actually describes these as people who “talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.” The astonishing manuscript goes on in a section labeled “Extremist Ideologies” to say, “In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples” [emphasis added] (See: “Defense Department Guide Calls Founding Fathers ‘Extremist,’” The Daly Caller, August 23, 2013).

Say what? The colonists that came to America to escape extremism and to demand personal freedoms, sovereign states (the United States of America), and constitutional protections from big government are now to be perceived as examples of radical terrorists? This seems to have been taken right from the warnings of my twenty-three-year-old sermon, which evangelical leaders at the time thought could never happen in this country. Yet, now it’s at our doorstep.

Still, until I took time to investigate Beast Tech with my friend Terry Cook, even I had no idea how far down the rabbit hole we had fallen and how close we really are to a single event that could give rise overnight to the era of Antichrist and the Mark of the Beast.

It is my earnest prayer the research in this upcoming special series and book awakens every reader to the need to draw near to Jesus Christ and to trust Him for their tomorrow.

Time is less than most understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shhh … That NSA Utah Data Center Mentioned In Part 1 Of New "Beast Tech" Series May Already Be Open And Collecting Massive Amounts Of Information On You, Other Americans   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:01 am

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  NSAeye

Shhh … That NSA Utah Data Center Mentioned In Part 1 Of New "Beast Tech" Series May Already Be Open And Collecting Massive Amounts Of Information On You, Other Americans

Don’t look for balloons or a big "Grand Opening" sign outside the National Security Agency’s new Utah Data Center. The facility is expected this fall to quietly begin sucking in massive amounts of information for the intelligence community and storing it in the cavernous buildings in Bluffdale, according to NSA officials — and it could be open now even as the agency faces scrutiny over efforts to collect data on Americans domestically. NSA officials declined to say whether the center is already online, but the secret agency isn’t known for celebrating the opening of classified buildings. "We turn each machine on as it is installed, and the facility is ready for that installation to begin," NSA spokeswoman Vanee Vines said recently in an interview.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:59 am

Sweden is almost entirely cashless already. I think about 97%.

And also consider Obamacare with its electronic medical records. Lots of people will have unnecessary access to our medical records. Most of these folks won't have even had a criminal background check.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:09 pm

I haven't confirmed yet, but it was passed along to me that this is a front company pushed by Google cash. Won't take long to run the rabbit to confirm.

"23andMe receives patent to create designer babies, but denies plans to do so"

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/2/4795586/23andme-designer-baby-patent

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Screen

(check out the comments......)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Google has taken a stake in a biotech company co-founded by the wife of one of the search engine giant's bosses.

In a statement, 23andMe said Google, which invested $3.9m (£1.97m), was one of a number of firms that had taken stakes in the company.
It was set up by Anne Wojcicki, who married Google co-founder Sergey Brin earlier this month.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6682451.stm

If you recall from previous threads, google leads the big push for uploading your brain to a computer etc. etc....they've openly stated their belief that man will soon be immortal. Present day America is now a mirror image of pre WWII Nazi Germany with the fascist whoring relationships between corporations and government. Although it never really ended after WWII. GM had a plant in Germany that converted to the war support effort for the NAZI's, the Allies bombed it to the stone ages, and GM successfully sued and received reparations following the war.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:37 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Present day America is now a mirror image of pre WWII Nazi Germany with the fascist whoring relationships between corporations and government. Although it never really ended after WWII. GM had a plant in Germany that converted to the war support effort for the NAZI's, the Allies bombed it to the stone ages, and GM successfully sued and received reparations following the war.

For anyone really interested in following that rabbit, see below. I learned a LOT from the book, by the way.

http://www.amazon.com/Nazi-International-Postwar-Control-Conflict/dp/1931882932

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  51eabr1MS-L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_

http://projectcamelot.org/joseph_farrell.html

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks researcher. I didn't realize Farrell wrote a book on the subject. I've read a book or two of his. He explores fringe topics, but extensively cites his sources and the books of his I've read were spot on relative some topics I'm as familiar with as nearly anyone.

There's an SS Black Sun in (cue dueling banjos)......Nashville TN. Used to be known as "Fannie Mae" uh huh uh huh, DRAGON PARK.....now known as 'Centennial Park'.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  CDocuments-and-SettingsjjjonesDesktopPark-PhotosFannieMaeDeesWEB

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  1336112811_Centennial-Park-Nashville

Can't locate an online pic but its there...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:36 pm

I have both of these books. I've followed that rabbit a long long way. lol!   Anyway, Amazon has them both.

Reich Of The Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons & The Cold War Allied Legend

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  41zg5jXk08L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_

The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: The Nazis' Incredible Secret Technology

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  51sI7clFgCL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention, I've been to Nashville and seen that park and Parthenon recreation with my own two eyeballs. I didn't understand the reasoning for it then and I'm not quite sure that i understand it fully even now.

Had front row seats at The Grand 'Ol Opry too.  It was their 2000th show and it was quite the celebration. Opryland hotel and grounds were pretty cool too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SECRET 666 CABAL?   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:29 am

BEAST TECH
Posted: October 06, 2013

PART 3: OVERVIEW OF SUBJECT

SECRET 666 CABAL?
by Terry Cook

s
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  MasonicgodSome even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as “internationalists” and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. —David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 405

The world is in the process of a great shaking, and not just physically (although in fulfillment of prophecy we can expect much more than we presently are experiencing in the physical realm as well). We are being shaken together in order to “even out the playing field,” as it were, both socially and economically. The only way to accomplish this is if each nation surrenders its individual sovereignty to the leadership of a world-governing body or leader, who will in turn see to it that all nations will capitulate, either voluntarily or by force. Naturally, all of this will be “for our own good and/or convenience.” What will finally “shake out” will be that which we have heard so much in recent years: the New World Order.

Many nations would benefit greatly from this “evening out” of the playing field, which, of course, would be at the expense of many others. For them it will cost everything—economy, military, health, education, natural resources, self-rule…in other words, all personal liberty/freedom and possessions.

However, some will not be deceived by this old line that they are “doing it for our own good” and will refuse to “roll over and play dead.” Exactly what can you do about all these rabble-rousers and troublemakers? The only way for such a turnover of power to occur successfully is if everyone complies and cooperates. The “powers that be” have been planning this scenario for centuries. Now that the plan is about to see fruition, they are not going to look kindly upon dissenters or uncooperative types. (In a speech, Rockefeller stated that there was too little time left to get the plan accomplished gradually, because the fundamentalists were waking up, so they are stepping up their speed.)

The first thing the “powers” must accomplish is to remove as many as possible of our constitutionally protected rights and freedoms—legislatively and judicially—in effect, making all dissenters outlaws. Once they have succeeded in declaring their opposition to be the bad guys, then they have all the power of the police, military, and judiciary behind them. You will either join the system or oppose it. Of course, if you refuse to join, you are automatically in opposition and are thus one of the rabble-rousers or troublemakers mentioned above.

The only way that those who enforce the new regulations (for lack of a better word) will be able to achieve their goal of bringing everyone into the New World Order is through surveillance and control. They can’t control you if they can’t find you and keep track of your movements, activities, communications, purchases, et cetera. In other words, there must be a grand and global scheme for the surveillance of everyone before you can hope to control everyone.

An article by Richard Falk states, “It is evident that the new world order as conceived in Washington is about control and surveillance.” Lest you be misled, do not mistake Mr. Falk for a right-wing conservative; on the contrary, he believes that their motives are anything but pure toward equality in the New World Order. In fact, he continues, the New World Order is “not about values or a better life for the peoples of the world” (Richard Falk, contributing author in: Tareq and Jacqueline Ismael, “The Gulf War and the New World Order: International Relations of the Middle East,” University Press of Florida, 1994, 545). He believes the wealthy nations are using their technology as an advantage to keep the poorer nations from being a threat to them.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  DavidRockefeller

Although the major thrust of the upcoming book, Beast Tech, is identification and tracking systems, a certain amount of foundation needs to be laid first. Therefore, we will cover a number of subjects in addition to tracking technology.

Some people find this subject matter to be science fiction, some consider it fulfillment of Bible prophecy, and still others consider it the raving of some lunatic who sees a conspiracy under every rock; but the ones who study it carefully see it as the next logical step toward establishing the New World Order. Most, however, are somewhat staggered by the pervasiveness of the proposed systems and its seeming inevitability lurking just on the horizon. In other words, they are experiencing what has come to be known as “future shock.” So we will touch on future shock and its effect on the masses, as well as on the individual.

We will address the New World Order: What is it? When is it? How will it take over? Who’s in charge? Where did the idea originate, and how old is this plan for a one-world government?

Other subjects will include loss of privacy and electronic bondage, the new constitution, the Illuminati, biometrics, barcoding, GPS (Global Positioning System), the cashless society… Let’s pause here for a minute. There are other subjects to mention, but we want to address this subject before we proceed, because we are far down the road toward a cashless society…farther than most of us realize.

This is one of the first few steps that must be enacted to get us ready for mandatory biometric identification, and it is an action that will be taken under the guise of what is “best for the people.” If studied fairly, without consideration for the prophetic implications, there could possibly be a valid argument about whether a cashless society really is for our own good. However, the end result and drawbacks far outweigh any temporary convenience or good it will accomplish.

Some of the positive theories and facts you will be hearing more and more about as the time draws closer to being a completely electronic-currency nation are that it will: inhibit terrorism; stop theft, robberies, and muggings; stop international drug dealing; stop income tax cheaters; prevent parents from ducking out of paying child support; and render obsolete the fear of misplacing a wallet or purse containing a roll of cash, among other things. Think of the convenience and safety.

But what are those drawbacks I mentioned? To start with, it probably does not come as a shock to you that everything you have, owe, or own is in a machine somewhere (including your health records, family history, religious affiliations, job history, credit history, political leanings, and much more), which gives anyone with the proper authorization all the information about your personal business. (Yet, currently, it does not take someone with privileged access or authorization to still tap into information about anyone else that should be considered “private” by the standards of yesteryear. A simple search of a non-famous individual’s name on Google will easily prove my point. Have you looked up the satellite and street images of your home property on maps.google.com lately? If you haven’t, it’s more of an intimate view than you think, complete with the kids’ pool toys and tree house, right where you left them, accessible by anyone with the Internet. And oh yeah, they didn’t bother to blur out the license plate on your parked vehicle in the driveway, either.)

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Biometric-humansThe identification system (SMART cards, MARC cards, or whatever they be called) must be tied unalterably to you in order to prevent theft of the card and fraudulent use thereof. The card must be used in conjunction with some other source of positive identification, such as a retina scan or fingerprint match. Can you already see the direction this path is taking? What if your card were lost or stolen? We can fix that. This tiny little biochip no bigger than a grain of rice (and maybe smaller as technology progresses) can be slipped under your skin and give you lifetime access to everything the New World Order will afford its happy members.

Historically, the technology needed to unravel the Revelation 13:16–18 mystery of the Mark of the Beast in this light has been unavailable (no one can buy or sell without the Mark in his or her right hand or forehead). Naturally, the manufacturers of this technology try to assure us that it wasn’t designed for that purpose, but even as they speak, plans are being discussed to implant the “difficult” cases, i.e., the prison population, runaway teens, the elderly who have a tendency to wander off and become lost, and even babies before they leave the hospital to put an end to kidnapping. Doesn’t that sound like a really GOOD thing?

It is old news that the method is already being used widely in pet identification and agricultural animals, but within recent years reports have emerged of tracking and punishing poachers of salmon with implants, and the government ruled that all surgically implanted body parts will henceforth contain a biochip (of course, that’s also for your good, as it retains the information about its manufacturer, your surgeon, how and why it was implanted, etc.), and breast implants are some of the first to be manufactured with the biochip. Another use of radio transponder identification (biochips) was in permanently riveted vinyl bracelets applied to over fifty thousand Haitian and Cuban refugees at the Guantanamo Bay US military base. Since children’s wrists were too small, they were applied to their ankles.

Have you noticed lately how everything on television is smart? Pay close attention to how the rash of commercials has played out over the last couple of decades—AT&T actually called its technology the “Smart Card,” but the term “smart” is used in so many different advertisements that, if you start to pay attention to the evolution of that term in the media, it will amaze you. They want you to be so acquainted with the term (read that as “desensitized to the term”) that it will seem like second nature to you to recognize when something is current.

Throughout the upcoming book Beast Tech, we will document the evolution of biochip technology—its origination, manufacture, current uses, proposed uses, and unlimited possible future uses. We will summarize these facts and introduce the prophetic connections as described in the Bible. We hope, by reading this book, you will be informed and awakened from your slumber—if, indeed, you have been blissfully, but ignorantly, slumbering along, enjoying all this new Star Trek technology without being cognizant of the dire consequences.

In the next entry we will discuss how Future Shock Is Here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BEAST TECH -- PART FOUR: Nowhere To Run Or Hide   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 am

BEAST TECH -- PART FOUR: Nowhere To Run Or Hide

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  MarkNextGen

For example, if your phone was purchased within the last couple of years from any major carrier, it likely came with a preinstalled GPS that keeps constant tabs on your travels. And, of course, that’s handy when you need it for navigational purposes. What you may or may not know about this feature is that unless you go out of your way to turn the GPS in your phone off (it stays on perpetually otherwise), it attaches personal information to all other data-share occurrences on your phone. Remember that picture you took of Aunt Suzie at the barbecue last weekend? Remember when you uploaded that picture to Facebook and tagged all your friends in it? You left your GPS on in your phone at the moment the picture was taken, and now you, Aunt Suzie, and all others tagged in the photograph are shown as “present” at that barbecue event last weekend. The address and map directions to that exact location are provided at no extra cost by the click of a mouse. Not only did you unknowingly report the address where you were last weekend, but you reported the location of Aunt Suzie and your friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BEAST TECH -- PART 5: Toward Electronic Bondage   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:56 am

BEAST TECH -- PART 5: Toward Electronic Bondage

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Marked2

The loss of our privacy and electronic bondage go hand in hand. Once you are in the system, it is impossible to extricate yourself from it. And now the various agencies, i.e., social services, health care, insurance systems, medical groups, retail sales, credit bureaus, Social Security, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), vehicle/driver’s license registration, voter registration, etc., are sharing the information in their files about you. As much as you might like to avoid it, there are plenty of places you probably already exist in Big Brother’s “big brain.” One of the biggest cracks in the security of your privacy is the rampant use of your Social Security number to currently identify you just about everywhere. The fact that many of the people who use it to identify you freely print it in public view—or make it easily accessible to anyone who seeks it—makes it relatively easy to obtain information on your most personal activities, and even to make changes in your file.Then there’s the IRS. While its mission statement says it exists to “enforce the law with integrity and fairness to all,” we’ve all felt for quite some time that its staffers know more about us than they need to. This was thoroughly illustrated in 2013...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BEAST TECH -- PART 6: Toward An Ominous Imperial Presidency And The 666 Laws That You WILL Obey   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:27 am

BEAST TECH -- PART 6: Toward An Ominous Imperial Presidency And The 666 Laws That You WILL Obey

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  ObamaImperialPres

Because of grassroots pressure and their success in enlightening the populace as to the true meaning and end results of some of these measures, many of the “control” elements of the New World Order have not yet been passed by Congress. But that doesn’t seem to be hindering the progress of the current administration as it moves us forward into the New World Order. And if that objective becomes a problem for you, this administration will enact what it wants via an “executive order,” which gives the president the ability to declare a state of emergency and martial law. This suspends all constitutional rights, converting our democratic form of government into a total dictatorship with merely the stroke of a pen. Congress can subsequently accept these executive orders, publish them in the Federal Register, and establish them as laws of the land. These can be implemented at the whim of the current president on a moment’s notice just by declaring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AGENTS OF THE COMING DIS-ORDER   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 am

BEAST TECH
Posted: October 18, 2013

PART 7: FRIENDS OF THE NWO

AGENTS OF THE COMING DIS-ORDER

s

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Cfr-roundtableThe Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Trilateral Commission (TLC), and Bilderbergers (with covert assistance from others) are said to run the world through manipulation of the banking and financial systems.

In the United States it is the Federal Reserve, a private organization that most Americans incorrectly assume is owned, run, and/or controlled by our government. In other countries, the World Bank is in control of international finance and ultimately tied to a group some call the "Illuminati."

Webster’s Illustrated Encyclopedic Dictionary gives the following definition under the word “illuminati,” and it couldn’t be more accurate if it had been written by your traditional right-wing conservative.

1) Persons claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to some subject. 2) a. The members of a secret society of freethinkers and republicans that flourished in Germany during the late 18th century. Also called “Illuminaten.” b. Persons regarded as atheists, libertines, or radical republicans during the 18th century (such as French Encyclopedists, the Freemasons, or the freethinkers). 3) The members of a heretical sect of 16th-century Spain, who claimed special religious enlightenment.

Consider the first definition: “Persons claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to some subject.” Members of the Illuminati consider themselves to be the only ones qualified and sufficiently enlightened to run the world, and they are power-hungry enough to scheme until they actually control it…and us. 

The second definition (part “a”) refers to a “secret society” going back to Germany as far as the eighteenth century; part “b” says they were regarded as atheists, libertines, and radicals, and further adds a reference to the Freemasons. The third brings in the religious aspect of the Illuminati, calling it a heretical sect claiming special religious enlightenment.

Where the CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderbergers emphasize control of the world through control of world finances, the Illuminati/Freemasons, Skull & Bones, and similar secret societies found on university campuses around the world focus on education, or the control of the minds of our future leaders. Of course, they all adhere heavily on the “good ol’ boy” network, where anyone who belongs to the organization is assured successful placement in a position of power and prominence. In personnel or other selection, priority is always given to candidates who are brothers of this elite group over applicants or candidates who are not.

Antony Sutton, former research fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, as well as professor at California State University, Los Angeles, authored the book America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones. It details the Order of the Skull & Bone (without becoming an initiate), gives a brief background on the origin of the Illuminati, and makes the case for a plausible link between the two groups, though the author is careful to point out that his documentation is inconclusive as yet.

The Illuminati [a secret society] was a group of Bavarian conspirators dedicated to the overthrow of government. The society was founded on May 1, 1776, by Adam Weishaupt, Professor of Canon Law at the University of Igolstadt [while in America we were busy drafting the Declaration of Independence]. The Order of the Illuminati presumably ceased to exist when it was raided by the Bavarian police in 1786.… The Order was dissolved and its seized papers published. Because the Bavarian state ordered the Illuminati papers published, we have authentic information about the organization and its methods of operation.… Subsequent investigation [of those documents] determined that the aim of the Illuminati was world domination, using any methods to advance the objective, i.e., the end always justifies the means. It was anti-Christian although clergymen were found in the organization. Each member had a pseudonym to disguise his identity [a truly secret society in every sense of the term]. (See: Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment—An Introduction to Skull and Bones,” American Buddha Online Library, last accessed September 25, 2013.)

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Illuminati
The Illuminati’s concept of education can be traced to the influence of early nineteenth-century German philosophers. These concepts were introduced in the United States by postgraduate students studying in Europe, bringing their ideas back home with them, then instigating the Illuminati plan to educate our youngsters according to their goals and philosophies.

Antony Sutton states (quoting John Robinson in Proofs of a Conspiracy): “So far as education is concerned, the Illuminati objective was as follows: ‘We must win the common people in every corner. This will be obtained chiefly by means of the schools, and by open, hearty behavior, show, condescension, popularity, and toleration of their prejudiceswhich we shall at leisure root out and dispel’” (emphasis added; ibid.).

Johann Friedrich Herbart was a major German philosopher when the Yale postgraduate students were studying there. Herbart adhered to the Hegelian philosophy (the state is superior to the individual) and thoroughly indoctrinated his protégés in this teaching.

Therefore, “For Herbart, education had to be presented in a scientifically correct manner, and the chief purpose of education,” in his opin­ion, was:

…to prepare the child to live properly in the social order, of which he is an integral part. The individual is not important. The mere development of individual talent, of individual fitness, mental power, and knowledge is not the purpose of education. The purpose is to develop personal character and social morality, and the most important task of the educator is to analyze the activities and duties of men within society. The function of instruction [according to Herbart] is to fulfill these aims and impart to the individualsocially desirable ideas. (emphasis added; Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”)

In today’s vernacular, we would call this being “PC” (politically correct). All these ideas in today’s American educational philosophy can be recognized as originating and being transmitted by members (knights and patriarchs) of Skull & Bones, having been learned at the feet of Illuminati educators.

As we progress further into this investigation, you will become increasingly aware of how many people are members of two or more such orders. For example, former president George H. W. Bush is a member of the Order of Skull & Bones (as was his father before him), as well as a member of both the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. Other prominent contemporary members of Skull & Bones include Winston Lord, former ambassador to China; US senators David Boren of Oklahoma and John Chaffe of Rhode Island; as well as William F. Buckley (was the conservative publisher of The National Review), among others.

According to Sutton, those on the “inside” of Skull & Bones know it simply as “The Order.” Others have known it for more than one hundred and fifty years as “Chapter 322” of a German secret society, which we will discuss in the next entry. For legal purposes it was incorporated in 1956 as the Russell Trust. It was also once known as the “Brotherhood of Death.” The casual name (or the name sometimes used derogatorily) is “Skull & Bones,” or just plain “Bones,” and it is not just another Greek letter campus fraternity with passwords and secret handshakes. It is far more insidious. Chapter 322 is a secretsociety whose members are sworn to silence (they are supposed to actually leave the room if someone outside the Order even mentions the name Skull & Bones). So far as we can determine, it exists only on the campus of Yale University, though rumors are beginning to surface indicating there may be a select number of other locations; additionally, rumors have begun to circulate regarding possible links to a couple of other secret societies on the Yale campus: the Scroll & Key and Wolf’s Head, both founded in the mid-nineteenth century. Allegedly, these are competitive societies; however, Sutton believes them to be part of the same network. It has rules and rituals…ceremonial rites which we will mention briefly a little later.

Sutton states that its members “always deny membership…and in checking hundreds of autobiographical listings for members, [he] found only half a dozen who cited an affiliation with Skull & Bones” (ibid.). He is concerned about whether the many members of the various administrations (either elected or appointed) have declared their membership in the biographical data supplied to the FBI for their obligatory “background checks,” implying that it is not likely.
Further, Sutton asserts, then documents, that the Order is unbelievably powerful.

Skull & Bones is an organization of only senior students at Yale University. Each year, only fifteen initiates are selected in their junior year. The Patriarchs (see below) only meet annually on Deer Island in the St. Lawrence River.

PICTURED: Skull & Bones Members George W. Bush & John Kerry
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Bush-kerry-skull-sutton
Admission to Skull & Bones is by invitation only; there is no lobbying, electioneering, or applying for membership. During commencement week, the juniors are privately “tapped.” The junior is given an option: “Skull & Bones. Accept or reject?” This method has not changed since the Order’s inception in 1832. “Those who accept, presumably the greater number, are invited to attend the Bones Temple on campus to undergo an initiation ceremony [described briefly below]… For the ambitious, ‘tapping’ is the magic password to a future [success-guaranteed] career.” Potential candidates are apparently selected based on their school and extracurricular activities, their support of Yale, and particularly their sports ability—teamwork is held in very high esteem. The most unlikely choice would be “a loner, an iconoclast, an individualist, [a person who] goes his own way in the world.” They want people who put the Order first, without question, and who will abide by the rules at all costs. Sutton states:

The most likely potential member is from a Bones family, is energetic, resourceful, political, and probably an amoral team player. A man who understands that to get along you have to go along. A man who will sacrifice himself for the good of the team. A moment’s reflection illustrates why this is so. In real life, the thrust of the Order is to bring about certain objectives. Honors and financial rewards are guaranteed by the power of the Order. But the price of these honors and rewards is sacrifice to the common goal, the goal of the Order. Some, perhaps many, have not been willing to pay this price. (Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”)

Initiates undergo bizarre rituals and initiation ceremonies with sexual overtones, conducted on the order of brainwashing techniques designed to strip the initiate of all pride and sense of self. The initiates are then “reprogrammed” to embrace only the philosophies and goals of the Order. 

(Sutton describes these rituals in great detail in his book.)

At any given time, about five to six hundred members are alive and active. Roughly about one quarter of these take an active role in furthering the objectives of the Order; the others either change their minds or just lose interest and become silent dropouts.

To be continued in the next entry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AGENTS OF THE COMING DIS-ORDER (Cont.)   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:25 pm

PART 8: FRIENDS OF THE NWO (Cont.)

AGENTS OF THE COMING DIS-ORDER (Cont.)

s

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  322SBIt has been postulated what the number “322” under the skull and crossed bones of the Order’s logo or official emblem means. Since the organization was imported from Germany in 1832 as the second chapter of a German order, the “32” denotes the year of origination and the following “2” indicates that it is the second chapter of the organization. 

Continuing from our previous entry (Part 7), a more likely theory is that “the Order is descended from a Greek fraternal society dating back to Demosthenes in 322 BC.… Bones records are dated by adding 322 [years] to the current year, i.e., records originating in 1950 are dated Anno Demostheni 2272”.

Inside the Order there are many other numbers and symbols that appear beside the names of the members in the “Catalogue” (or membership list). 

Although we don’t know for sure, Sutton makes some interesting speculations regarding their possible meaning. The Catalogue contains the birth names of the members, but Sutton tells us: “Entry into the Order is accompanied by an elaborate ritual and no doubt psychological conditioning. For example:

Immediately on entering Bones the neophyte’s name is changed. He is no longer known by his name as it appears in the college catalogue but like a monk or Knight of Malta or St. John, becomes Knight so-and-so. The old Knights are then known as Patriarch so-and-so. The outside world are known as Gentiles and vandals.”

In the century and a half years since the Order was founded, active membership has evolved into a core group of perhaps twenty to thirty families, according to Sutton:

It seems that active members have enough influence to push their sons and relatives into the Order, and there is significant intermarriage among the families. These families fall into two major groups.

Quote :
First, we find old line American families who arrived on the East Coast in the 1600s, e.g., Whitney, Lord, Phelps, Wadsworth, Allen, Bundy, Adams, and so on.

Second, we find families who acquired wealth in the last 100 years, sent their sons to Yale, and in time became almost old line families, e.g., Harriman, Rockefeller, Payne, Davison.… In the last 150 years, a few families in the Order have gained enormous influence in society and the world. (Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”)
Although the “old line” families used to look down their blueblood noses at the nouveau riche, that is not so much the case anymore. They have discovered it takes money to maintain their power—not just the name—so if they couldn’t make it on their own, they “married” it into the family. But whatever it takes, you maintain the power at all costs.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  SkullBones2The Order has penetrated every segment of American society, e.g., the White House, legislatures, political parties, foundations (charitable and otherwise), think tanks, policy groups, education, media, publishing, banking, business, industry, commerce, and even churches. In many cases, the Order is the founder of these organizations. It determines the goals and objectives, as well as the methods for achieving them, then usually installs the first president, chairman, or CEO and/or CFO. This explains why so many such organizations are based on the premise of secular humanism. Their roots can be traced directly back to active members of the Order.

Since it seems the most unlikely, let’s first take a look at the connection of the Order to the church. Although the percentage has declined in recent years, about two percent of the Order is in the church—all Protestant denominations.

A key penetration is the Union Theological Seminary, affiliated with Columbia University in New York. This Seminary, a past subject of investigation for Communist infiltration, has close links to the Order. Henry Sloane Coffin (1897) as Professor of Practical Theology at Union from 1904 to 1926 and President of Union Theological Seminary, also known as the “Red Seminary,” from 1926 to 1945. Union has such a wide interpretation of religious activity that it has, or used to have, an Atheists Club for its students.

Quote :
            Henry Sloane Coffin, Jr. (1949) was one of the Boston Five indicted on federal conspiracy charges.

And this is only part of the Order’s penetration into the church. (Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”)
Mr. Sutton expands on the connection between the Order and the other areas, i.e., the law, communications, industry, the Federal Reserve/banking, and the White House/politics/government.
The Law

Quote :
            The major establishment law firms in New York are saturated with the Order.

In particular, Lord, Day, and Lord, dominated by the Lord family already discussed; also, Simpson, Thatcher, and Bartlett, especially the Thatcher family; David, Polk, Wardwell, and Debevoise, Plimpton, the Rockefeller family law firm.

Communications

Quote :
            There has been a significant penetration into communications. Some examples:

•  Henry Luce of Time-Life is in the Order.
  • So was William Buckley (’50) of National Review.
  • And Alfred Cowles (’31), president of Cowles Communications, Des Moines Register, Minneapolis Star
  • And Emmert Bates (’32) of Litton Educational Systems, plus
  • Richard Ely Danielson (’07) of Atlantic Monthly
  • Russell Wheeler Davenport (’23), Fortune
  • John Chipman Farrar (’18) of Farrar, Strauss, the publishers.
Quote :
            The most prestigious award in journalism is a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard University. Over 300 were granted from 1937 to 1968. The FIRST director of the Nieman Fund was member Archibald McLeash.

Industry

The oil companies have their links to the Order. Members Percy, Rockefeller, the Paynes, the Pratts, all link to Standard Oil. Shell Oil, Creole Petroleum, and Socony Vacuum also link. A wide variety of manufacturing firms have members in the Order, from the Donnelly family in Chicago (printers of The Official Airline Guide and other references); lumber companies like Weyerhauser, who is also a Trilateralist; Dresser Industries, and so on.

The Federal Reserve System

A dozen members can be linked to the Federal Reserve, but one appointment is noteworthy, Pierre Jay (’92), whose only claim to fame in 1913 was to run a private school and be an obscure vice president of Manhattan Bank, yet he became first chairman of the New York Federal Reserve, the really significant Federal Reserve.

The White House, Politics, and Government

This is the area where the Order has made headway, with names like Taft, Bush, Stimson, Chafee, Lovett, Whitney, Bundy, and so on. (Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”)
Although we are not yet to our discussion of the CFR and TLC, we briefly address them here as they relate to Skull & Bones Chapter 322.

Though not looking for a spotlight on their discussions and activities, the CFR and TLC are not secret organizations in the sense that the Illuminati and Skull & Bones are secret. Their membership rosters are available to anyone who asks, and they are making the dates and locations of their meetings available to the media, though the media is not permitted inside to witness the activities, nor are members permitted to give interviews revealing what has occurred at the meetings (as spelled out in their bylaws). 

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  SBCFR

“The Order is represented in these organizations, but does not always dominate. David Rockefeller, former chairman of the CFR, is not a member of the Order” (Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”), but the family was represented in the Order by Percy Rockefeller; however, a later CFR chairman, Winston Lord, is a member of Bones.

Visualize three concentric circles, consisting of the inner core, the inner circle, and the outer circle. The outer circle is made up of large, open organizations (e.g., CFR or TLC) some of whose memberships are made up of Bones members. The inner circle is made up of one or more secret societies, such as Chapter 322. The inner core is believed to be a secret society within the Order, a decision-making core. As yet, the existence of this inner core cannot be documented, but evidence points to its existence. Sutton even believes that he could identify the chairman.

The CFR is the largest organization in the outer circle, with about twenty-nine hundred members at any one time (as many as the Order in its entire history).

The TLC has 325 members worldwide, but only about eighty in the United States. Other groups in the outer circle include the Pilgrim Society, the Atlantic Council, the Bilderbergers, and the Bohemian Club (of San Francisco).

As an example of the number of Bones members who are also members of the CFR, following are just the Bonesmen whose last names began with the letter “B”: “Jonathan Bingham (congressman); William F. Buckley (editor,National Review and the Order’s house conservative); McGeorge Bundy (foundation executive); William Bundy (Central Intelligence Agency); George Herbert Walker Bush ([former] president of the United States)” (Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”).

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Cfr-roundtable

The Trilateral Commission was founded in 1973 by David Rockefeller, who was not a member of the Order. The same appears to be true of many TLC members; however, if you investigate the family tree, you will find members of the Order sometimes as close as one generation removed, and in other cases in the family line in great numbers. Sutton points out that the TLC is not a conspiracy, it just doesn’t publish its activities too widely, as the general populace probably wouldn’t appreciate what it is planning for us behind closed doors.

Sutton reports that he “has openly debated with George Franklin, Jr., coordinator of the Trilateral Commission, on the radio. Mr. Franklin did show a rather ill-concealed dislike for the assault on his pet global New World Order—and made the mistake of attempting to disguise this objective.” Where the TLC is concerned, even though David Rockefeller is not a Bones member, keep these facts in mind: J. Richardson Dilworth, chief financial and administrative officer for the Rockefeller Family Associates, is a member of the Order, as was Percy Rockefeller (1900). And the TLC’s purposes, as portrayed in its own literature, are almost identical to those of the Order.

So far as Sutton can determine, William F. Buckley was the only member of both the Order and the Bilderbergers. The Pilgrim Society has no current Bones members, but the family names of past members are found, i.e., Aldrich and Pratt.

We have discussed the guarantees of success for Bones members, as well as the intermarriages to consolidate the power, wealth, and influence of the families. Now, we will look at the chain of influence.

“A chain of influence spread over many years guarantees continuity and must be extraordinarily impressive to any new initiate who doubts the power of the Order” (Cybrarian, “The Germanic Order of Skull and Bones,” CIAgents, last accessed December 5, 2010). “Members of the Order are to be found in every segment of society [or our existence]: in education, foundations, politics, government, industry, law, and finance. Consequently, at any time the Order can tap influence in any area of society.… [The major occupations, however, are in] law, education, business, finance, and industry” (emphasis added; Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”). Percentages of Bones members in each area follows: 18 percent, law; 16 percent, education; 16 percent, business; 15 percent, finance; 12 percent, industry. The remaining 23 percent is scattered among all remaining occupations.

Sutton makes a good case for the interference of the Order in promoting wars and conflict in order to maintain and increase its world control: “If we can show that the Order has artificially encouraged and developed both revolutionary Marxism andnational socialism while retaining some control over the nature and degree of the conflict, then it follows the Order will be able to determine the evolution and nature of the New World Order” (emphasis added; Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”).

Sutton makes the above statement while documenting a link between the Union Bank and support for the Nazis during World War II. He traced the flow of money through a long trail that attempted to hide its ultimate destination, and proved the involvement of at least eight men, four of whom were members of the Order (including Prescott Bush, father of President George H. W. Bush) and two of whom were Nazis.

As we conclude this section on the Skull & Bones, Brotherhood of Death, we want to discuss the spiritual aspects of the Order. Sutton tells us: “What happens in the initiation process is essentially a variation of brainwashing or encounter group processes. Knights, through heavy peer pressure, become Patriarchs prepared for a life of the exercise of power and continuation of this process into future generations. In brief, the ritual is designed to mold establishment zombies, to ensure continuation of power in the hands of a small select group from one generation to another. But beyond this ritual are aspects notably satanic.”

We can make at least three definite statements about links between the Order and satanic beliefs. First, photographic evidence documents the satanic device (as well as the name) of the skull and crossed bones. Second, there is a link to satanic symbolism. Third, the link between the Order and the New World Order has been well documented in such books asHidden Dangers of the Rainbow by Constance Cumbey.

The skull and crossed bones is not just a logo or printed artwork; photographs exist that show the use of actual skulls and bones in the ceremonies of the Order. According to other evidence, at least three sets of skulls and other assorted human bones are kept within the Bones Temple on the Yale campus. At best, that makes the members grave robbers. But using these bones for ceremonial purposes shows absolutely no respect for the dead, and is a blatantly satanic activity.

Cumbey identified and linked several organizations to the Order and its objectives. She identified Benjamin Creme and the Tara Center as a New Age phenomenon, then linked Creme to the Unity and Unitarian churches. Sutton continued the chain by pointing out the Order’s longstanding and significant link to these churches.

“Former president William Taft, whose father co-founded The Order, was President of the Unitarian Association in his time. Cumbey identifies the link between Hitler and the New Age movement and former research by this author linked The Order to the founding and growth of Naziism.… Cumbey states that the New Age movement plans to bring about a New World Order ‘which will be a synthesis between the U.S.S.R., Great Britain, and the United States’” (Antony Sutton, “America’s Secret Establishment”). Later information indicates that it will come closer to encompassing the entire world, i.e., both industrialized nations and third-world countries.

“Finally, Cumbey points out that the anti-Christ and satanic aspects are woven into the cult of the New Age movement”. The goals and activities of the Skull & Bones and its leaders’ plans for our future are undoubtedly satanically inspired.

As we move on to investigate the groups that endeavor to control world governments, wars, etc., through control of finances, we will discuss US money and its emblems. That means going back into the discussion of the Illuminati and Freemasonry, as they are at the root of most of these satanic symbols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Dog gone it,, nobody promising a rose garden in this post!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART 9: FRIENDS OF THE NWO (Cont. 3)   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 pm

PART 9: FRIENDS OF THE NWO (Cont. 3)

AGENTS OF THE COMING DIS-ORDER (Cont. 3)

s

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  GreatSealUS

At right you will find the pyramid that is shown on the back of our American currency. Note that the Latin translates: “Announcing the birth of the New World Order.”

“Although the pyramid on the American dollar with its thirteen levels ties in with the thirteen colonies, the original association was with ancient Egyptian and Babylonian mysticism.… Note also that the corner stone [or capstone] is missing from the top of the pyramid. In its place is the All-Seeing Eye. [The Illuminati’s] mutual spying system was an integral part of [the] program to keep [its] associates in line. The eye symbolized a ‘Big Brother’ controlling [its] domain. Those who dismiss this idea, say that the eye in the Great Seal is the ‘all-seeing’ eye of God” (“The Illuminati: Real or Imaginary,” Associate.com). 

However, the literal translation of the Latin Annuit Coeptis and Novus Ordo Seclorum indicates quite the contrary: “Announcing the Birth of the New Secular Order,” commonly known today as the New World Order.

Before we progress to a cashless society, many changes will take place in our currency. In fact, some have already taken place (under the guise of inhibiting counterfeiting, of course). Former Congressman Ron Paul had this to say about the US Mint facility in Fort Worth (note particularly his comments about the pyramid shape of the building):

Quote :
The government is crowing, the greenback will be produced on U.S.-made presses for the first time in more than a century. Only it won’t be green.

The Stevens Graphics Corporation is producing an ominously named Alexander Hamilton press for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. (Hamilton was—appropriately enough—a proponent of fiat-paper money, big deficits, and big government).…

The new press can embed plastic or other strips in the bills, do the microprinting the Treasury has talked about, and—oh, yes—print in three colors.

The feds say not to worry. The greenback will remain green. But then why pay for this extra capacity? It can only be to print the New Money.

In an effort to find out more about where the New Money will be printed, I went on an investigative visit to Fort Worth, Texas, to survey a new BEP currency plant. This is no normal federal building. It is one of several places in the country where the New Money is in preparation.

The new BEP building is a monstrosity that perfectly symbolizes unconstitutional abuse of power. A giant windowless blockhouse [circular], it sits on an enormous piece of land, surrounded by a prison-style cyclone fence topped with barbed wire.

The appropriately evil-looking New Money plant went up fast. On my last visit, I noted a new addition to the administrative end of the building: a pyramid. Two interpretations are possible: one, that it copies the Masonic-Illuminatist symbol that also, unfortunately, made it on the back of our one dollar bill; or two, that it symbolizes the kind of society the politicians and bankers have in mind for us: they’re the pharaohs and we’re the enslaved workers. Or maybe it’s both.
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  RonPaul

Paul pointed out also that former House Speaker Jim Wright and H. Ross Perot were instrumental in the selection of Fort Worth, with the enthusiastic backing of Senator Phil Gramm. He also calls it “a ‘public-private partnership’ not unlike the Federal Reserve itself.”

The Council on Foreign Relations is undoubtedly tied in to all this monetary control through the Federal Reserve and the World Bank, as well as through government influence and other sources of control. In this timeline, we learn a bit about the history of the CFR as it relates to the promotion of the New World Order.

Ø  May 30, 1919—Originally founded by prominent British and Americans as two separate organizations: the Royal Institute of International Affairs (in England) and the Institute of International Affairs (in the US). Two years later, Colonel House reorganized the Institute of International Affairs as the CFR.

Ø  December 15, 1922—The CFR endorses world government. Philip Kerr, writing for CFR’s magazine Foreign Affairs, states: “Obviously there is going to be no peace or prosperity for mankind as long as [the Earth] remains divided into 50 or 60 independent states.… Until some kind of international system is created which will put an end to the diplomatic struggles incident to the attempt of every nation to make itself secure.… The real problem today is that of the world government.”

Ø  February 17, 1950—CFR member James P. Warburg, cofounder of the United World Federalists and son of Federal Reserve banker Paul Warburg, tells the [Senate Foreign Relations] subcommittee that “studies led me, ten years ago, to the conclusion that the great question of our time is not whether or not one world can be achieved, but whether or not one world can be achieved by peaceful means. We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. 

The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest.”

Ø  November 25, 1959—The CFR calls for new international order. “Study Number 7” advocated “a new international order [that] must be responsive to world aspirations for peace, for social and economic change…an international order…including states labeling themselves as ‘socialist’ [communist].”

Ø  1975—In the New York Times, CFR member andTimes editor James Reston writes that President Gerald Ford and Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev should “forget the past and work together for a new world order.”

Ø  1975—Retired Navy Admiral Chester Ward, former judge advocate general of the US Navy and former CFR member, in a critique, writes that the goal of the CFR is the “submergence of US sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government.… Once the ruling members of the CFR have decided that the US government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of the CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition.”

Ø  1977—Imperial Brain Trust by Laurence Shoup and William Minter is published. The book takes a critical look at the CFR with chapters titled, “Shaping a New World Order: The Council’s Blueprint for Global Hegemony, 1939–1944” and “Toward the 1980s: The Council’s Plans for a New World Order.”

(Quotes and information from above list can be found at: American Patriot Friends Network, “A History of the New World Order.”)

We are going to “back our way” into this discussion by telling about the CFR, then getting into the Federal Reserve and world financial system…and who controls it. The membership list for the CFR reads like a Who’s Who of American leaders in every walk of life, i.e., government, private industry, education, the media, military, and high finance.

In 1921, Edward Mandell House founded the CFR (from an organization begun two years earlier, the Institute of International Affairs). He was a close friend and advisor of President Woodrow Wilson. House persuaded the president to support and sign the Federal Reserve Act and to support the League of Nations, forerunner of the UN and other globalist groups. Finances to found the CFR came from the same crowd who formed the Federal Reserve, namely “J. P. Morgan, Bernard Baruch, Otto Kahn, Paul Warburg, and John D. Rockefeller, among others” (H. M. Summers, “The New World Order and the United States of America”).

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Cfr-roundtable

The CFR shares a close cross-membership with other globalist organizations and at the beginning of World War II, the CFR (with the help of Franklin Roosevelt) gained control of the US State Department and, after the war, helped establish the United Nations in 1945. The US delegation for the UN’s founding conference contained forty-seven CFR members. Those members included “John Foster Dulles, Adlai Stevenson, Nelson Rockefeller, and [Soviet spy] Alger Hiss, who was thesecretary general of the UN’s founding conference” (ibid.).

Many prominent people have served as director of the CFR, including “Walter Lippmann, Adlai Stevenson, Cyrus Vance, Zbigniew Brzezinski…Paul Volcker…Lane Kirkland, George [H. W.] Bush, Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, George Shultz, Alan Greenspan, Brent Scowcroft, Jeane Kirkpatrick, and Richard B. 
[Dick]Cheney” (Donald M. Ware, “Transformation: Spiritual, Physical, and Political,” Welcome Truth Seeker). Private industry financially supported and/or controlled by the CFR include ARCO, BP, Mercedes-Benz, Seagram, Newsweek, Reader’s Digest, Washington Post, American Express, Carnegie Corporation, Ford Foundation, GE Foundation, General Motors, Mellon Foundation, Sloane Foundation, Xerox Foundation, IBM, AT&T, Ford, Chrysler, Macy, Federated Department Stores, Gimbels, Sears, JC Penney, May Dept. Stores, Allied Stores, and various Rockefeller concerns.

The CFR shares many cross-memberships with the Bilderbergers and the Club of Rome, which was founded in 1968 and consists of scientists, educators, economists, humanists, industrialists, and government officials who see it as this organization’s task to oversee the regionalization and unification of the entire world. It has divided the world into ten political/economic regions or “kingdoms.”

In the Club of Rome we glimpse the dark, spiritual side of the globalist movement. Aurelio Peccei, the Club’s founder, revealed in Mankind at the Turning Point his pantheist/New Age beliefs, writing about man’s communion with nature, the need for a “world consciousness” and “a new and enlightened humanism.” He was a student of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, one of the New Age occultists’ most frequently quoted authors.

Club members include the “late Norman Cousins, [former] long-time honorary chairman of Planetary Citizens;…John Naisbitt, author of Megatrends;…Betty Friedan, founding president of the National Organization of Women” (ibid.),Robert Anderson, and Harlan Cleveland, as well as many other New Age speakers and authors. Members also include US congressmen, Planned Parenthood representatives, UN officials, and Carnegie and Rockefeller foundation people.

The CFR has a stranglehold on America. It effectively controls the four most powerful positions (after the presidency) in our government: secretaries of state, treasury, and defense, and the national security advisor.

By the Nixon administration, 115 CFR members held positions in the executive branch. Carter appointed scores of TLC and/or CFR members. All of his National Security Council were or had been members: Mondale, Brzezinski, Vance, Brown, Jones, and Turner. Ronald Reagan appointed 76 CFR and TLC members to key posts, but George Bush broke records with 354 recognizable names in highest levels of government.… The State Department is saturated with CFR/TLC members. 

Almost every prominent ambassador or diplomat is a globalist.

As for the Treasury Department, Brady and Regan are members, and Federal Reserve chairmen Greenspan, Anderson, Vance, and Volcker are all insiders.

Every US secretary of defense for the past thirty-five years, except Clark Clifford, belonged to either the CFR or the TLC. Every Supreme Allied Commander in Europe and every US ambassador to NATO have been insiders, as well as nine of thirteen CIA directors.

Except for John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan, almost every US president was either a CFR or TLC member. JFK may have been a member of the Boston affiliate of the CFR. Ted Kennedy is definitely a member of the affiliate, though his name is not listed in the general CFR membership.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  CFR_Oval_Office

The media is also well represented in the membership of the CFR, including such familiar names as Paley, Rather, Moyers, Brokaw, Chancellor, Levine, Brinkley, Scali, Walters, Schorr, McNeil, Lehrer, and Carter III. Not surprisingly, Rockefellers’ Chase Manhattan Bank has minority control of all three major networks (CBS, ABC, and NBC).

The AP, UPI, and Reuters wire services all have CFR members in major positions. Other CFR members in the media include William F. Buckley (also a Bones member), Diane Sawyer, Rowland Evans, and David Gergen.

Most major newspapers today have a strong CFR influence, including the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Baltimore Sun, Chicago Sun-Times,LA Times, Houston Post, Minneapolis Star-Tribune,Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Des Moines Register & Tribune,The Gannett Co. (publishes USA Today and major newspapers nationwide), Denver Post, and the Louisville Courier. This is just a partial listing of papers staffed by CFR affiliates.

Magazines with CFR connections 
include Fortune, Time, Life,Money, People, Sports Illustrated, Newsweek, Business Week, US News & World Report, Saturday Review, Reader’s Digest, Atlantic Monthly, McCall’s, and Harper’s Magazine.

Book publishers include MacMillan, Random House, Simon & Schuster, McGraw-Hill, Harper, IBM, Xerox, Yale University Press, Little Brown, Viking, Cowles, and Harper & Row. Many of these publish school textbooks, which brings us to just how far the tentacles of CFR influence reach into the education of our children.

CFR foundations, primarily Carnegie and Rockefeller, provided two-thirds of the gifts to all American universities during the first third of last century. And the man who is considered the “father of progressive education,” John Dewey, was an atheist who taught four of the five Rockefeller brothers. He spent most of his life educating teachers, including those in the USSR. This man’s influence extends not just through years, but throughout generations. Today, 20 percent of all school superintendents within the United States and 40 percent of all education department heads have superior degrees from Columbia, where Dewey headed the education department for many years.

The National Education Association (NEA) adopted his philosophy of humanism, socialism, and globalism, then put it into our classrooms. CFR members head the teaching departments at Columbia, Cornell, New York University, Sarah Lawrence College, Stanford, Yale, University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins University, Brown University, University of Wisconsin, Washington University, and Lee University.

As we have emphasized, this New World Order plan has its roots in the spiritual rather than a material or physical basis, as its proponents would have you believe. Tying the CFR leaders and members directly to the New Age movement ultimately includes the radical ecology groups, Lucis Trust, nominal churches, the UN, and others.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Newworldordered20

So, how does the New Age fit into the one-world movement? The New Age is pantheistic—the belief that God is the sum total of all that exists. No personal God exists; rather “God” is a force that flows through all living things—and that supposedly makes humans “gods.” New Agers believe that since global unity is essential to the proper flow of the god-force, when unity occurs in a one-world government, a new age of enlightenment will emerge. Occult practices (and eastern mysticism) accompany pantheism.

The Theosophical Society (TS) was at the forefront of New Age globalism. Lucis Press (offspring of Lucis Trust, formerly headquartered at the UN) was established by TS leader Alice Bailey. Lucis Press promoted the preeminence of Satan (Lucifer) and well connected with the one-world political societies and the World Constitution and Parliament Association. Past and present members include TLC and CFR cross-memberships: “Robert McNamara, Donald Regan,Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Paul Volcker, andGeorge Shultz” (HM Summers, “The New World Order and the United States of America”).

The World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA) has already written a world constitution, the “Constitution for the Federation of Earth,” and has submitted it to world leaders for ratification. Dominated by environmentalists, US personnel, Nobel Laureates, leftist churches (i.e., the WCC), educators, financial leaders, and eastern mystics (pantheists), it calls for an international monetary system; administration of oceans, seabeds, and atmosphere as the common heritage of all humanity; elimination of fossil fuels; redistribution of the world’s wealth; complete and rapid disarmament (including confiscation of privately owned weapons); an end to national sovereignty; a global environmental organization; world justice system; and world tax agency.

Many of its members embrace eastern mysticism. United States members include Jesse Jackson (also CFR) and former attorney general Ramsey Clark. Its director, Philip Iseley, belonged to Amnesty International, the ACLU, Global Education Associates, Friends of the Earth, Sierra Club, Audubon Society, American Humanist Association, SANE (nuclear freeze group), Planetary Citizens, and the Global Futures Network, among many other organizations.

The UN is the chosen agency that is moving us toward world government, but the UN charter is not a constitution. Plus, it is an organization of sovereign nations, which is anathema to globalists. So the WCPA’s world constitution is ready for acceptance at the proper time.

In the Los Angeles Times, Doyle McManus wrote in an article titled “US Leadership Is More Diverse, Less Influential”: “Almost half a century ago, when Harry S. Truman needed help running the foreign policy of the United States at the dawn of the Cold War, the remedy was simple: ‘Whenever we needed a man,’ one of his aides recalled, ‘we thumbed through the roll of Council [on Foreign Relations] members and put in a call to New York.’”

He tells about the expanding of the so-called “elite” to include every area of influence, from academics, scientists, and religious leaders to rock stars and others. Leslie H. Gelb, president emeritus of the CFR, says, “This is the largest foreign policy elite this country has ever enjoyed,” and adds that he plans to expand and diversify the “august” organization’s membership to embrace new areas such as sports and the arts. “Ironically,” says McManus, “just as the elite is growing in size and diversity, it may also be diminishing in power” (ibid.).

Recent surveys, including the Times Mirror polls, suggest that the general public is less willing than in the past to accept the advice of the foreign policy elite—at least on issues that come close to home, like free trade with Mexico or the use of American troops in peacekeeping missions overseas.

“There’s more information going straight to the general public now,” said Brent Scowcroft [CFR and TLC member], who served as national security advisor to President George Bush. “That tends to reduce the influence [of the elite]. It makes it more difficult to get support for a potentially unpopular policy.” (Doyle McManus, “US Leadership Is More Diverse, Less Influential,” Los Angeles Times, November 2, 1994)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART 10: FRIENDS OF THE NWO (Cont. 4)   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:04 am

BEAST TECH
Posted: November 07, 2013

PART 10: FRIENDS OF THE NWO (Cont. 4)

AGENTS OF THE COMING DIS-ORDER (Cont. 4)

s

CONTINUED FROM PART 9...
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  FedReserveNow consider the Federal Reserve, an entity closely tied to the policies and policymakers of the CFR. 

We all are familiar with the term “prime rate.” That is the lowest interest rate set by the Fed (the rate paid by large banks that borrow from them and then increase the interest rate as they lend the money to you, i.e., “prime-plus”). The prime rate fluctuates frequently and regularly, with interest rates determined by the Fed in an attempt to manipulate inflation and recession, followed by immediate reaction by the stock market in response to whichever direction the variable interest takes. In a brochure by Thomas D. Schauf, a certified public accountant, the Fed is exposed totally. He encourages reprinting his brochure freely, so I have quoted some of his information below:

The Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) can write a check for an unlimited amount of money to buy government bonds and the US Treasury prints the money to back up the check. UNBELIEVABLE… IT’S TRUE. Read National Geographic, January 1993, pg. 84. Go to the library and read the books exposing this SCAM. The Fed is a private bank for profit…just like any business. Check theEncyclopaedia Britannica or, easier yet, look in the 1992 Yellow Pages. The Fed is listed under COMMERCIAL BANKS, not GOVERNMENT. The Fed is no more a Federal agency thanFederal Express.

Schauf goes on to explain some of the intricacies of how the Fed prints currency, then sells it to the government in exchange for government bonds, on which we pay interest, and that become part of the national debt that we, the taxpayers, are obligated to repay. Then the Fed sells these instruments to others, including foreign agencies, spreading around, as it were, our debtors. It seems the Fed doesn’t want to keep all its eggs in one basket, or, to put it another way, if it spreads around the debt, it also spreads around the risks. Just remember, as it sells off this debt and receives funds or obligations for funds in exchange, it hasn’t yet done anything to earn this money but authorize the printing of the currency. A pretty good scam, isn’t it? For a more detailed account of how all this works, I recommend reading Wright Patman’s A Primer on Money.

This system can be bypassed; we can print our own money, as the Constitution requires. “On June 4, 1963, President Kennedy (JFK) [issued] Executive Order 11110 [one of the rare instances when this executive power was used for something worthwhile] [and] printed real US dollars with no debt or interest attached, because he bypassed the Federal Reserve Bank. Upon his death the printing ceased and the currency was withdrawn. Want proof? Ask any coin-dealer for a 1963 Kennedy dollar… It says ‘United States Note,’ NOT ‘Federal Reserve Note’” (Thomas D. Schauf, CPA, FED-UPTM, in a tax petition letter to concerned citizens, viewable here: last accessed September 25, 2013).

Another major faction involved in world control through economics and trade is the Trilateral Commission (founded 1973, by David Rockefeller), the purpose of which was “to promote world government by encouraging economic interdependence among the [three] superpowers [North America, Japan, and Europe]” (“New World Order Quotes—1975–79”). Rockefeller selected Zbigniew Brzezinski (later to become President Jimmy Carter’s national security advisor) as the commission’s first director and invited President Carter to become a founding member. In his book, Between Two Ages,Brzezinski calls for a new international monetary system and a global taxation system. He praised Marxism as a “creative stage in the maturing of man’s universal vision” and quoted New Ager de Chardin.

By 1979, just six years after the TLC was founded, its activities were already known well enough to be addressed by retiring Arizona senator Barry Goldwater in his autobiography,With No Apologies. Goldwater writes:

In my view the Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate four centers of power—political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical. All this is to be done in the interest of creating a more peaceful, more productive world community. What the Trilateralists truly intend is the creation of a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation-states involved. They believe the abundant materialism they propose to create will overwhelm existing differences. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future.

There are three main democratic and industrialized zones: Europe, Japan, and America (including Canada). These three areas make up the Trilateral Commission, to which approximately 325 important figureheads with varying responsibilities belong.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  TriLatPup

In 1973, upon the initiation of the first triennium (of the Trilateral Commission), during a period of great tension between world governments, the supposed principal function of this group of distinguished dignitaries was to draw the nations together and examine more closely and cooperatively the difficulties facing each area.

Under the surface, the United States had begun to impress that the American government was losing its sovereignty as international leader. The founders of the TLC saw bringing Europe and Japan in as equals as the obvious solution toward the common goal of a smoothly operating international system, one that would achieve to plot a more successful and mutually beneficial course for the nations in the coming years as challenges arose.

The rise of Japan and the emergence of the European Community (EC) dramatizes the importance of such shared leadership in the eyes of TLC members. And instead of seeing the breakup of the Soviet Union as beneficial, the TLC viewed it as the receding Soviet threat dissolving the “glue” holding the regions together as it began its 1991–94 triennium. They claim that handling economic tensions among our countries and sustaining the advantages of a global economy would be more of a struggle and demand upon those actively involved than it had prior.

From the 325-plus membership, an executive committee is selected, including the chairmen (one from each side of the triangle), deputy chairmen, and thirty-five others. Once each year, the full commission gathers in one of the regions; recent meeting locations have included Paris, Washington, DC, and Tokyo. Members insist these are not secret meetings, and as mentioned earlier, Henry Kissinger was interviewed by the media when entering a hotel conference room at one meeting, where he pointed out that the commission was not a secret organization; its meeting times and locations were in plain view for all to see. Of course, he failed to mention that the media representatives were not welcome at the meeting, nor would information discussed behind closed doors be made available for public discussion.

According to the TLC Organization and Policy Programpublication, “A substantial portion of each annual meeting is devoted to consideration of draft [task] force reports to the Commission. These reports are generally the joint product of authors from each of the three regions who draw on a range of consultants in the course of their work. Publication follows discussion in the Commission’s annual meeting” (Antony Sutton, “Trilaterals Over America,” CPA Book Publishers, 1995; pdf of book available here: pdf). Although a number of changes are usually made after discussion, the authors are solely responsible for their final text.

In addition to task force reports, the commission considers other issues in seminars or topical sessions at its meetings. A wide range of subjects has been covered, including the social and political implications of inflation, prospects for peace in the Middle East, macroeconomic policy coordination, nuclear weapons proliferation, China and the international community, employment/unemployment trends and their implications, and the uses of space. Relations with developing countries have been a particular concern of the commission, and speakers from developing countries have addressed each annual meeting since 1980.

Task force reports are distributed only “to interested persons inside and outside government.” The same is true for the publication issued on each annual meeting.
The Bilderbergers

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Bilder2013

“Last, but not least” is a phrase that definitely fits this group. The Bilderbergers are power brokers of the world, and that is no exaggeration.

The Bilderbergers were founded in 1954 by Queen Juliana’s husband, Prince Bernhard of The Netherlands. Queen Juliana was “among the first endorsers of ‘Planetary Citizens’ in the 1970s. Numerous leading Americans have been Bilderbergers, including Dean Acheson, Christian Herter,Dean Rusk, Robert McNamara, George Ball, Henry Kissinger, and Gerald Ford” (Dennis L. Cuddy, “The New World Order—A Critique and Chronology,” Argumentations, January 1, 1992.)

The Bilderbergers, funded by major one-world institutions, was created to regionalize Europe. The Treaty of Rome, which established the Common Market (today’s European Community), was produced at Bilderberger secret meetings. Cross-membership with the CFR includes David Rockefeller, Winston Lord (State Department official and Bones family tree), Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski,Cyrus Vance, Robert McNamara (former World Bank president), George Ball (State Department and director of Lehman Brothers), Robert Anderson (ARCO president),Gerald Ford, Henry Grunwald (managing editor, Time),Henry J. Heinz II, Theodore Hesburgh (former Notre Dame president), and others.

Some reliable unnamed sources have provided a pipeline into the secret organization’s meetings and furnished copies of the “not for circulation” agenda and roster of attendees to reporters from the Spotlight. Again, the names read like a Who’s Who from around the world. In a report on the Bilderbergers meeting at Baden-Baden, Germany, June 6–9, 1991, reporter James P. Tucker, Jr. writes:
The Bilderbergers group plans another war within five years.

This grim news came from a “main pipeline”—a high-ranking Bilderberg staffer who secretly cooperated with our investigation—behind the guarded walls of the Badischer Hof, who was operating from inside with colleagues serving as “connecting pipe­lines.”…

While war plans were being outlined in “Bilderbergese,” the air traffic controller at Baden-Baden’s private airport reported numerous incoming flights from Brussels, where NATO headquarters are based.…

Aboard one of those planes, en route to the Bilderberg meeting, was Manfred Woerner, NATO’s general secretary.

It was repeatedly stated at the Bilderberg meeting that there will be “other Saddams” in the years ahead who must be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
What the Bilderberg group intends is a global army at the disposal of the United Nations, which is to become the world government to which all nations will be subservient by the year 2000.

Crucial to making the U.N. a strong world government…is to bestow it with “enforcement powers.” “A U.N. army must be able to act immediately, anywhere in the world, without the delays involved in each country making its own decision whether to participate, based on parochial considerations,” said Henry Kissinger…[who] expressed pleasure over the conduct of the Persian Gulf war, stressing that it had been sanctioned by the U.N., at the request of President George Bush, himself a Trilateral luminary, before the issue was laid before the U.S. Congress.

The fact that the president would make his case to the U.N. first, when the Constitution empowers only Congress to declare war, was viewed as a significant step in “leading Americans away from nationalism.”…

It was “good psychology” for Bush to allow congressional and other leaders to express their fear of losing 20,000 to 40,000 American lives [in the Gulf War]…when Bush knew the loss of life would be much lower.

When the allied casualty toll reached “only 378” and Americans read and heard of “only four” Americans dying in a week of ground war, it “was like nobody had died at all,” one said, “and Americans enjoyed it like an international sporting match.”

Such an adventure was essential to getting Americans into “the right frame of mind for the years ahead,” said another.… They promised each other, there will be “more incidents” for the U.N. to deal with in the years ahead. The Bilderberg group and its little brother, the Trilateral Commission, can set up “incidents” on schedule, they said, but in less direct words. The words “within five years” were heard repeatedly.

Another important step toward a strong, recognized, and accepted world government is taxing power.…

At its April meeting in Tokyo, the Trilateralists called for a U.N. levy of 10 cents per barrel of oil coming from the Persian Gulf. It would be as “temporary,” lasting only long enough to rebuild Kuwait and feed the Kurds until they are back on their feet.

The Bilderbergers approved of the move by their brother group, in which Rockefeller and Kissinger…serve as leaders. Once people get used to a tax, it never is repealed…it could be extended worldwide “with appropriate increases” in the years ahead.

From the sum total of all things said, the Bilderberg strategy emerged: Start the tax by imposing it on a newly established “bad guy” who must suffer, and use the revenue for such humanitarian purposes as feeding the Kurds. Keep the initial tax so low that the public is unaware that it is levied. Then kick it up. (James P. Tucker, Jr., “World Shadow Government Planning for Another War,” Spotlight, September 1991)

Also discussed was the dividing of the world into major regions, eliminating individual countries’ borders, “for convenience of administration.” Then the group was to apply pressure to the US to pass the free trade treaty with Mexico, another step toward establishing the Western Hemisphere as another region—first free trade with Canada, then Mexico, followed by all other Latin American nations.

The plan was to have a single currency for all of Europe by 1996, with a one-currency movement for the Western Hemisphere to follow, and ultimately a world government with world currency. The Bilderbergers have expressed their pleasure with the progress of the trade agreements/treaties that were underway.

In the next entry we will begin the descent into the real nitty-gritty and what the occultist's plan has brought us to: Barcodes, GPS, RFID, and the Beastly Biochips of Tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:30 am

PART 11: Barcodes, GPS, RFID...

and the Beastly Biochips of Tomorrow

s

EDITOR'S NOTE: The next three entrues will cover Barcodes, GPS, RFID and finally the more concerning recent developments in "living" tattoos and biochips.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Barcodechild

In and of itself, there is nothing inherently evil about a barcode—it is just another, more efficient way of keeping track of your inventory and movement of freight, laundry, etc.—chores formerly accomplished with painstaking manual labor. The problem lies in placing this technology at the disposal of a New World Order-minded government that not only wants to meddle in our affairs, but wants to control them (and us).

A barcode is simply a mathematically arranged symbol of vertical lines. It is a parallel arrangement of bars and spaces of varying width. The structural arrangement or spacing of these lines, relative to a given set of parameters, can be made to represent a product’s identification number. The UPC, better known simply as a “barcode,” has been put to this use since 1973, having been adopted by the retail industry in 1972. The UPC barcode is considered the “mother” of all microchip transponder technology.

The code is not really as complicated as it may first seem. A typical UPC Version A barcode symbol contains thirty black vertical lines (called “bars”). A pair of these lines equals only one digit or number. In other words, this coding systemrequires two lines to equal one number.

As shown below, the UPC code is mainly comprised of digits, the first set of digits linking to the manufacturer of the product, and the second set of digits linking to distinctive information about the product (or a unique product identifier code). The number to the left preceding the central digits is a “number system digit,” and the number to the right of the central digits is a “transpositional check digit” (or TCD) to flag any transposition errors. 

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Barcodemark
On each side and in the center of this series of carefully spaced lines are three pairs of longer lines that extend slightly below the others. These longer pairs of lines are special—they are called “guard bars.”

Guard bars provide reference points for store computer scanners (barcode reading machines) by segregating the left half of the code lines from the right half. This is needed because the left lines have a different message on them than the right lines and must, therefore, be read by the scanner differently. The center pair of guard bars in the UPC barcode is used both to divide the code in half and to tell the scanner/computer what it needs to know in order to readjust its program to interpret the remaining half of the code. Note again the diagram—the left half represents the manufacturer’s code and the right half represents the product code.

Simply stated, a typical UPC Version A barcode symbol consists of two halves, representing a total of twelve numeric digits. These six-digit halves are surrounded by left, center, and right guard bar patterns. Together, the black and white lines produce a series of elec­tronic “dits” and “dahs,” similar to the old Morse code telegraph key “dots and dashes.” The scanner reads these electronic messages as a series of “zeroes” and “ones.” These zeroes and ones represent what are calledbinary numbers, in computer language.

Binary numbers are a “machine language” that is the basic internal language of computers. This is how the computer “thinks” and gives itself orders. All computers operate on the basis of this two-digit mathematical binary system.

While such barcodes alone are unlikely to be the Mark, they have served to condition mankind for nearly everything in the world—both animate and inanimate—being marked, tagged, coded, numbered, implanted, and identified with some type of ID system that will allow the dictatorial New World Order global government to label, trace, track, monitor, and control everything and everybody on Earth.
Global Positioning Systems (GPS)

This subsection just as well could be called “The Crowded Skies.” That’s because without all those satellites up there, a Global Positioning System (GPS) would not be possible. But they are, indeed, up there—in abundance. In fact, they seem to be proliferating like little rabbits.

A simplified definition of GPS could be: the ability to locate and track people or things on a global scale, to know the exact position of anything, utilizing a battery-powered GPS receiver or other similar telecommunications device (or, as discussed earlier, almost any electronic gadget in any purse or back pocket of the average American).

How does GPS operate, and why is it needed? The answer to the first part of that question is very technical, and the answer to the second part is very obvious. Simply stated, signals are sent from a series of satellites from space to Earth. Receivers on Earth triangulate the signals and calculate latitude/longitude position. The information may then be fed into a computer controlled by the individual (or organization) doing the “locating.” 

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Gps-tracking
The possibilities for commercial use of this technology appear to be, and have already proven to be, limitless…which means the possibilities for abuse of this technology likewise appear to be limited only to the imagination of the powers who control it. With Big Brother gaining more control and power every day, what do you think will be the eventual use of this kind of technology?

Winn Schwartau, in his book, Information Wars, states:

The question “Where are you?” will be answered at the push of a button. Global positioning satellites will know, to within a few feet, your exact location. Lives will be saved as personal digital assistants broadcast the location of lost or injured or kidnapped people. But what about employees? Will their every step be tracked to enhance security or to evaluate their performances for promotions? To the dismay of the unions who say the practice is an invasion of privacy, we already track the routes and times of trucks to increase shipping efficiency. Computers already know almost everything about us; will we also decide to add our every location to this list?

The May 8, 1994, edition of The Bulletin, Bend, Oregon, carried an article by writer Ralph Vartabedian entitled “Defense Satellite Technology Ready for Commercial Boom.” According to Vartabedian, “The Pentagon is awash in obsolete nuclear bombs, mothballed battleships, and surplus military bases [although FEMA apparently has plans to make use of these deserted bases], but out of the scrap heaps left by the Cold War has come a technology with a promising payoff.” Below are some excerpts.

When the Defense Department laid plans in the 1970s for its Global Position System, a network of 24 satellites that broadcasts navigation signals to users on Earth, it was intended to help soldiers fight anywhere, from jungles to deserts.

Along the way, though, commercial interests saw a potentially lucrative concept that could revolutionize industries such as land surveying, trucking, environmental protection, and farming.

The technology [is] now poised to leap into virtually every facet of the American economy.…

With a special receiver that taps the satellite signals, civilian users can determine their position by latitude and longitude within 100 meters (328 feet) anywhere in the world. Once as big as a file cabinet, the receivers are now the size of a paperback book and still shrinking.…

Some visionaries anticipate the day when virtually everything that moves in U.S. society—every shipping container, aircraft, car, truck, train, bus, farm tractor, and bulldozer—will contain a microchip that will track and, in many cases report its location. [Note: This is no longer just the dream of some visionaries—it’s actually occurring now, and Vartabedian forgot to mention they’ll be tracking your garbage, as well.] Massive computer systems, they say, will tie together the movement of assets in the economy, providing a sophisticated information system for the status and location of goods.

“Communications satellites were the first great success in space, but GPS is going to dwarf that,” said…a former Hughes Aircraft chairman.… “GPS is going to pervade everything we do.”

…Eventually the price will drop below $50.… At that point, GPS would be inserted into a lot of other electronic gear [sound familiar?]…that could instantly alert police [or others] to an individual’s location.…

Computerized maps are being used to track the spread of disease, pollution, and crime, based on data collected from GPS systems. Hamburger chains pour over these kinds of computer-generated maps to determine the best sites for new franchises.

Interstate truckers use the system to keep tabs of their road taxes.… Cities use the satellite system to dispatch emergency vehicles and track the location of passenger buses. Railroads are finally able to figure out where their trains are.
            Orbiting 11,000 miles above Earth, the 24 satellites are the heart of the system.…

An article appearing in ENR entitled “Surveying’s Brave New Digital World” included the following preface:

Surveying and mapping tools have progressed significantly from the days of meticulously entering transit readings in survey notebooks. From the latest in survey marker technology to the latest in computer-enhanced technologies, surveyors and engineers can do their jobs faster, better, and with more precision than ever before.

Recent hardware advances, declining prices of hardware and software, and the greater availability of pre-packaged data are making geographic information system (GIS) technology an affordable and appealing technology for even the smallest firms. In some instances, state legislatures are funding new initiatives or enacting legislation requiring GIS use throughout the state, and Public Utility Commissions are mandating that utilities use GIS to ensure efficient and low-cost public services. Consultants hoping to contract services to these organizations will have to move into the “all digital” world or risk obsolescence. Many private sector clients—such as large engineering firms or developers—are also requesting surveying firms use computer-aided design (CAD) or GIS on projects and deliver digital products.

In this year’s special section on surveying and mapping, we’ll look at what’s new today and what lies just ahead in products and services—including some exciting trends for users of GIS technology, global positioning systems (GPS),and satellite imagery/aerial photography. (emphasis added)
The application of GPS technology can run from the mundane to the “Indiana Jones” adventure project. For example, one company was contracted to map a Caribbean island about ten thousand feet off the coast of St. Thomas. Since it was used for jungle warfare training during and following World War II, there was a real possibility of unexploded ordnance remaining behind. “Lowe [the engineering firm] used the latest in both hazardous materials handling methods and surveying—including GPS, aerial photography, and GIS technology—to produce preliminary digital (CAD) maps in just 30 days.” Gone are the “good old days” when two guys stood behind tripods and waved at each other…for the most part.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Biometric-humans

One of the major uses of all those satellites is telecommunications, in a myriad of forms. In Infomart magazine, AT&T’s Roy Weber, director of new business concepts, asks the question, “What’s This World Coming To?” I’d be happy to tell him, but since he’s the director for new business concepts, I’m sure he’s one of those visionaries who is limited only by his imagination when it comes to what we can do with our technology in the future.

Weber has promoted a six-theme program running the gamut from visual communications and telephone automated voice recognition to “connecting the world” with a multimedia broadband network and numbering you. Of course, that’s my favorite. It is Weber’s Theme Five: “We do everything wrong. We number telephones. You don’t want to speak to the telephone. You want to speak to a person…we’re developing Global Personal Calling Services that will find you [anywhere].”

The editor actually felt obliged—I’m sure because of the content of the article—to insert a somewhat tongue-in-cheek preface between the title and the start of the article. It begins:

Editor’s note: In the harsh light of the hospital nursery, the nurses are filling in the blanks on a birth certificate: name, weight, phone number. Phone number? The mere thought of assigning a number to a human being calls forth torrents of ethical and philosophical questions—questions about the relationship between man and machine, about individuality, about privacy.

For Weber, these questions are not simply a matter of intellectual curiosity, they are part of the exercise of inventing the future at AT&T.…

And may we remind you that AT&T has always been right up there with the big banks, MasterCard, and Visa when it comes to development and promotion of smart cards.

Let’s see what Schwartau had to say on the subject of satellite telecommunications:

In under thirty years, satellite communications became an absolute necessity for international transactions. Today, the demand is such that hundreds of new satellite launches are being planned. Motorola’s Iridium Project, for example, will ring the planet with sixty-six satellites, permitting portable phone users to talk to anyone, anywhere, at any time. [Can you imagine how amazing and sensational this announcement was at the time? How desensitized technology has made us all?] A true multinational effort is under way, including Japanese money and manufacturing and Russian orbital launch capabilities. Two competing consortiums have also begun staging their own satellite-based competitive global communications efforts.

…Charles Reich also noticed that technology and society were at odds. 

“What we have is technology, organization, and administration out of control, running for their own sake.… And we have turned over to this system the control and direction of everything—the natural environment, our minds, our lives.” (emphasis added)

It’s hard to say it much better than that. But as the title of Schwartau’s book, Information Warfare, implies, he continues to issue warnings about the pitfalls involved:

Not all of the switch connections are made through and across wires of copper and fiber optics. Communications increasingly uses the airwaves, as we can see in the proliferation of cellular phones, Motorola’s multibillion dollar Iridium Project, and microwave and satellite transmissions. The electromagnetic ether represents a new battlefield for the Information Warrior.

Cellular phone conversations, for example, are wide open to interception by $179 scanner devices that can be bought from Radio Shack,Monitoring Times magazine, or dozens of other sources. Courts have upheld that there is no reasonable expectation of privacy when one is talking on a cellular phone.

Then Schwartau proceeds to describe a number of different methods used in telefraud, and to tell how much it costs the public. If you are convinced that your secrets (or any other information) are safe—even with encryption devices, because the government has the “back-door key”—on the Internet, the information superhighway, satellite telecommunications, your smart card, the Social Security computers…you’re really just kidding yourself—probably because it’s too scary to consider the alternative.

We continue in the next entry with Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BEAST TECH -- PART 12: Human "Authentication" & The Religious People That Will Promote 'THE MARK'   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:29 am

BEAST TECH -- PART 12: Human "Authentication" & The Religious People That Will Promote 'THE MARK'

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  MC10-Mark-Tat
In May, the Massachusetts-based engineering firm MC10 disclosed that it is developing a high-tech, biostamp, electronic “tattoo” that will replace all passwords. It is made of silicon and is sealed on the wearer’s body. As this book heads to the editor, MC10 hopes to have its first prototypes “affixed” to humans with the next few months. Simultaneously, Motorola Senior Vice President Regina Dugan announced that a project similar to MC10’s is now under development at the multinational telecommunications company. Called “The Proteus Digital Pill,” the project contains a computer chip and transmits an 18-bit, ECG-like signal that can communicate with mobile devices as well as serve as a biometric ID. The ingestible “pill” has already been approved for human use and tracking by the FDA in the United States as well as in Europe. Note that “Proteus” is a shape-shifter and primordial pagan god of ancient sages (seers) that can affect the “conscious” and is capable of mutating the host. No sooner had Motorola announced its plan for the “Proteus” swallowable marker than some in the secular media marched forward to brand any concerned or resistant religious types (such as the authors of this book) as inflexible shrills who do not represent true Christianity. As an example, Iain Thomson of The Register wrote on May 31, 2013…
Audience applauds as Regina E. Dugan -- former Director of DARPA and current executive at Google -- describes with excitement the coming BEAST TECH smart tattoos and ingestible biochips that are ALREADY FDA APPROVED and that people will want to receive (and then be REQUIRED to receive) by 2017. She glows about the "super powers" the PROTEUS MARK (Proteus was a Shape-Shifter in Greek Mythology) will give her and says today's generation are going to want them too. Unfortunately, she is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Plan to BORG Humanity   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:10 am

BEAST TECH
Posted: November 20, 2013

PART 13: Resistance is Futile

The Plan to BORG Humanity

s

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Borgy

Fans of the television seriesStar Trek will equate such biological tinkering described in the previous entry with The Borg (“Cyborg”): the greatest villains ever introduced to television audiences. The biological and technological terrors made their debut on May 8, 1989, in the “Q, Who?” episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation. 

“This is the Borg Collective,” they said menacingly. “Prepare to be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctive to our own. You will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”

Viewers sat on edge as the cybernetically enhanced and immensely powerful humanoids overcame the USS Enterpriseand her crew. Implanted with biometric devices connected to a sophisticated communications network known as “The Borg Collective,” the superior beings moved without conscience to assimilate the Star Trek crew and implant them with biometric devices designed to facilitate the needs of the Collective.

When the crew of the Enterprise finally escaped during the two-part cliffhanger, Trekkies around the world exhaled a Borg-like collective sigh of relief.
“I AM LOCUTUS OF BORG!”

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  BogPicard

At one point during The Next Generation series, Captain Jean-Luc Picard was captured again and assimilated by the Borg. He became known as Locutus of Borg and promised to “raise the quality of life for all species.” This would be accomplished by forced integration into the Collective.

Lately, real-time technology companies have illustrated how life in the not-too-distant future may imitate the filmmaker’s art. Applied Digital Solutions (ADS) and other tech firms have international agreements to distribute Borg-like technology in the form of miniature digital transceivers designed for human implantation. Research teams funded by the National Institutes of Health, NASA, and a barrage of privately funded laboratories are also developing smart tattoos, ingestible implants, and external neural readers that will make it possible for people to communicate through computers using their bodies as authenticators combined with the power of thought. Tests have recently illustrated this as a viable concept and, in August of 2013, University of Washington researchers even performed the first noninvasive human-to-human brain interface, in which one researcher was able to control the hand of another test subject by sending a brain signal via the Internet to the second researcher. This emergent technology could ultimately facilitate a wide array of complicated tasks assigned by the New Collective.

If this all sounds a bit Orwellian—it is. It is also reality, and many Christians believe such technology points to an Antichrist system that will ultimately assimilate ethnic groups, ideologies, religions, and economics from around the world into a New World Order “Collective.” But control of the NOW’s “assimilated” will be derived at the expense of individual human liberties. Everyone, “both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond [will be forced to] receive a mark [charagma; from Greek charax meaning to “stake down into” or “stick into,” such as injecting something under the skin] in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six” (Revelation 13:16–18).

According to experts, experiments in behavior modification have also been conducted using implanted chips and may explain the ruthless methods of assimilation that will be employed by the Borg-like followers of the Antichrist. (See Revelation 13:15; 20:4)

Be Assimilated, or Be Stereotyped and Destroyed!

One cannot read the books of Revelation and Daniel without observing the unique combination of political (Antichrist) and religious (False Prophet) personalities operating within the Antichrist’s “collective.” How will religious leaders and laypeople be convinced to follow anti-Christian anti-democracy? Enter a pattern reminiscent of Jewish persecution in postwar Germany: isolation of and discrimination against conservatives who fear the loss of individual human liberties. The need to trivialize those who appreciate individual freedoms is necessary, leading to mandatory assimilation.

In Russia, when national tax ID numbers were being introduced, Andrei Zolotov, Jr. wrote in The Moscow Times: “Some right-wing Christians fear the growing computerization of the world is opening the way for the coming of the Antichrist. 

The government’s new, widely publicized plan to give every citizen a tax identification number and talk of introducing social security cards with barcodes—dreaded by those who see Satan’s number, 666, in the codes—has apparently given them cause for further alarm.”

The Holy Synod of the Russian Orthodox Church addressed the government’s plans, saying, “Many Christians, who consider the name given to them in baptism holy, consider it unworthy to ask the government for some new ‘name’ in the form of a number.”

But Sergei Chapnin, editor of the Russian magazineSobornost 

Orthodox (www.sobor.ru), said the religious community’s response is a sign that an “occult” mentality is penetrating the Orthodox Church. “To believe in the magic of numbers is absolutely a non-Christian attitude toward life,” Chapnin said. “If some people are afraid of it, it only says that occultism is intruding into Christian consciousness, and first of all the consciousness of neophytes who are the majority in today’s Russian Orthodox Church.”

How convenient.

Locutus of Borg: “We will raise the quality of life for all species.”

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  ChipImplant

Work on microchip technology as a method of raising the quality of life through medical advancements is being conducted at laboratories like the Fetal Treatment Center (FTC) at UC San Francisco, where scientists have already successfully connected (NASA’s) implantable biotelemetry devices to unborn babies. 

Other specialists, such as Dr. Roy Bakay of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, are installing chip-to-brain implants.

Charles Ostman, a senior fellow at the Institute for Global Futures, says, “Neuroprosthetics are…inevitable. Biochip implants may become part of a rote medical procedure. After that, interface with outside systems is a logical next step.”

Professor Kevin Warwick, the first known recipient of a biometric chip implant, speaks excitedly of microchip implantation. “Right-o, got the signal, got the implant; all I’ve got to do is run a wire from the implant to my nervous system. I’m so excited about it, I want to get on with the next step straight away. Let’s see if we can control computers directly from our nervous system.”

When asked about the Borg-like ramifications of such technology, Professor Warwick responds, “It is possible for machines to become more intelligent than humans in the reasonably near future. Machines will then become the dominant life form on Earth.”

Spoken like a good little Borg wannabe.

The Role of Transhumanism: Merging Man with the (666) Machine
Science and technology have formed an unholy alliance during recent decades, giving birth to an emerging discipline called biotechnology. It is of paramount importance that every believer knows at least the basics, so consider this your biotech primer. Yes, the topic is complicated, so let’s see if we can cut through the Gordian knot of biotechnology. Just remember, the high degree of complexity provides a gateway that few wish to open, which provides cover for an insidious agenda. Trust me; you’ll want to read this. 

To begin, let’s spend a few paragraphs covering the bare bones of biological and technological histories. The etymology of the term “science” is often cited as originating with the Latin noun scientia, which means “knowledge.” You might even recognize it from the oft-quoted phrase scientia est potentia, translated as “knowledge is power.” We can find this disturbing little motto blatantly emblazoned upon the logo for the Information Awareness Office (IAO). Early Illuminist Sir Francis Bacon is said to have coined this phrase, but it is more probably the invention of Enlightenment philosopher and amateur physicist, Thomas Hobbes, who included it in the context of his book De Homine. It is perhaps not coincidental that Hobbes also wrote a treatise titled Leviathan, in which he argues in favor of absolute power of governments to decide the fates of the governed. Of course, the quest for power did not commence in the 1600s, for it was knowledge—or perhaps better said, secret knowledge—that the serpent used to tempt Adam and Eve into disobeying God in the first place.

DARPA Information Awareness Office Logo
bearing “scientia est potential”
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  IAO-logo
Despite this fact, it can be said that scientia also has a decidedly Christian “flavor.”

The noun scientia is derived from the Latin verb scire, which means to “separate one thing from another.” Scire is related to another verb, scindere, which means “to divide.” If you are a Bible reader, you must already be making the connection, for it is a verse many of us have memorized!—2 Titus 2:15, which states, “Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” The original language here uses the Greek 
verb orthotomeo, a compound word that combines the words orthos and tomos. Orthos is an adjective meaning “straight, not crooked.” Tomos is another adjective that means “sharp,” but it is based on the verb temno, which means “to cut or slice in a single stroke.” English speakers use these terms all the time, but we often do not make the connection. Orthodontics refers to straightening teeth. And have you or a loved one ever had a CT scan? 

The letters stand for Computerized Tomography, which means taking images of you in “slices” using a computer. Both Latin and Greek words paint a picture of someone who seeks to discern truth by slicing to the heart of the matter through diligent study. This is inherently what God-centered science is all about. Did you know that you are practicing “science” of a sort whenever you diligently seek God’s truth?

Scientific study and methods of observation and careful documentation are often accredited to the Greeks, but the Mesopotamian peoples of ancient Sumer (modern Iraq) demonstrated a keen understanding of Pythagoras’ Law (a2 + b2 = c2) as early as the eighteenth century BC. (See theWikipedia article, “Plimpton 322,” covering the history and significance of the cuneiform tablet known as Plimpton 322, discovered sometime before 1922, when archaeologist Edgar J. Banks sold the 2 cm-thick tablet to New York publisher, George Arthur Plimpton.) Astronomy is often considered the most ancient science, along with mathematics. Babylonian astrologers tracked the movement of stars and observed the heavens, and the prophet Daniel trained among the Chaldean astrologers and scientists as a well-favored Hebrew captive taken by King Nebuchadnezzar during his invasion of Judah.

Solomon, we’re told, made keen observations about nature in his quest to know more about God Almighty. China, India, Arabia—all have long histories that record movements of the stars, patterns among animals and plants, and the intricate and predictable interactions of numbers. Science has been around for a long, long time.

However, the concerted study of biological processes is a relatively young field. 

Medicine is as old as Genesis, but even rudimentary observation of cellular organelles and structure is but a few centuries old. Molecular science is even younger, and genetics younger still. Gregor Mendel recorded patterns of inheritance in pea plants in the mid-nineteenth century. In that same century, Charles Darwin theorized that simple organisms gave rise to more complex ones (an erroneous theory based on observation and assumption). In 1838, Schlieden and Schwann promoted their belief that all life is based on cells. By 1860, most biologists agreed, and the subdiscipline of cytology emerged. Sir Francis Galton (Darwin’s cousin) ran with his cousin’s theories about inheritance, biometrics, and social class and formed the basis for eugenics.

WE CONTINUE WITH THE PLAN TO BORG HUMANITY IN THE NEXT ENTRY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART 14: Resistance is STILL Futile   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:02 am

PART 14: Resistance is STILL Futile

The Plan to BORG Humanity - Pt 2

s
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  EugenicsAs the twentieth century dawned, eugenics and the race to identify the cellular source for inheritance began. With the discovery of Mendel’s research, eugenics as a science shaped politics and public conscience. 
The prophet Daniel’s vision (chapter 12) of the final years before Christ’s return came with a caveat: “But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase” (Daniel 12:4). The twentieth century certainly fit this definition. Consider these landmark events (the list is lengthy, but take the time to read it through):

• 1900: The first successful radio receiver transmission
    • 1902: The lie detector; neon lights
    • 1903: The Wright Brothers’ gas-powered airplane engine
    • 1904: Vacuum diode; tractor
    • 1905: Albert Einstein publishes theory of relativity
    • 1906: Lewis Nixon invents first sonar device; Lee de Forest invents triode
    • 1907: First helicopter; synthetic plastic
    • 1908: Ford’s Model T (assembly line); Geiger counter; gyrocompass
    • 1910: Edison invents talking movies
    • 1912: Military tank invented
    • 1913: Merck invents drug now known as “ecstacy”; Bertrand Russell writes Principia Mathematica,founding a new artificial intelligence quest
    • 1914: Morgan gas mask just in time for World War I
    • 1915: Chess automaton built
    • 1916: Stainless steel; radio tuners
    • 1918: Superheterodyne radio circuit invented (used even today in TV and radio); Spanish flu pandemic
    • 1919: Short-wave radio
    • 1920: The tommy gun
    • 1921: Diphtheria vaccine; tuberculosis vaccine
    • 1923: Television; frozen food; term “robot” coined in the play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”
    • 1924: Scarlet fever vaccine
    • 1926: Liquid-fueled rockets; pertussis vaccine
    • 1927: Technicolor; iron lung
    • 1928: Penicillin; discovery that bacteria can transfer genetic information
    • 1930: Jet engine
    • 1931: Electron microscope; radio telescope; chromosome linkage discovered that confirms chromosomes carry heritable information
    • 1932: Yellow fever vaccine
    • 1933: FM radio; first drive-in theater
    • 1934: First tape recorder (magnetic tape)
    • 1935: Canned beer; radar
    • 1936: Colt revolver
    • 1937: First jet engine; photocopier; typhus vaccine
    • 1938: LSD synthesized
    • 1940: Jeep; color TV (just in time for World War II)
    • 1941: First computer using software; first program-controlled robot
    • 1943: Term “cybernetics” coined by Julian Bigelow
    • 1944: Discovery of DNA as the genetic material within each cell
    • 1945: Atomic bomb; first public influence vaccine (flu vaccines were tested during WWII on the military); transponders (forerunners of RFID tech) used by military
    • 1946: Microwave
    • 1947: Roswell crash; holography invented; transistor
    • 1950: 1:1 pairing of nitrogenous bases (adenine/thymine, guanine/cytosine) is proven; videotape recording; Turing Test is established as means to measure machine intelligence; Asimov publishes “Three Laws of Robotics”
    • 1951: Rosalind Franklin and Maurice Wilkins use X-ray diffraction to show that DNA is helical; first working “artificial intelligence” program
    • 1952: Patent for barcodes; hydrogen bomb (thanks to Edward Teller); polio vaccine
    • 1953: James Watson and Francis Crick determine molecular structure of DNA
    • 1953: Transistor radio
    • 1954: Oral contraceptives; solar cell; anthrax vaccine
    • 1955: Fiber optics
    • 1956: First computer hard disk; term “artificial intelligence” first used
    • 1958: Modem; laser; integrated circuit; Teddington Conference on the Mechanization of Thought Processes
    • 1959: Microchip; Artificial Intelligence (AI) lab founded at MIT
    • 1960: Book, Man-Computer Symbiosis, published by Licklider
    • 1961: Valium; AI program solves calculus at college freshman level
    • 1962: First computer game; oral polio virus; first industrial robot company Unimation founded
    • 1963: Videodisk; measles vaccine
    • 1964: BASIC (computer language)
    • 1965: NutraSweet; compact disc; ELIZA (conversational computer program) successfully tested
    • 1967: Handheld calculator
    • 1969: Arpanet (forerunner to Internet); ATM; artificial heart; barcode scanner; Shakey the Robot successfully combines animal locomotion, perception, and problem solving; first International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence meets at Stanford
    • 1970: Daisy-wheel printer; floppy disk
    • 1971: Microprocessor
    • 1972: Word processor
    • 1973: Gene splicing; Ethernet; first recombinant organism
    • 1974: Chicken pox vaccine
    • 1975: Laser printer; first scientific publication by acomputer (Meta-Dendral learning program)
    • 1976: Ink-jet printer
    • 1977: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI); two new companies form—Amtech and Identronix (both arising from Los Alamos Labs research) to explore “civilian uses” for rfid (Los Alamos had developed the system to keep track of nuclear materials [for all the good it did])
    • 1978: Vaccine for meningitis; MOLGEN program (written at Stanford) demonstrates object-oriented representation of knowledge that could be used in “gene cloning”
    • 1979: Cell phones; Cray supercomputer; Sony Walkman; rfid transponders tried in dairy cattle; INTERNIST-I (medical diagnostic computer program)
    • 1980: Hepatitis B vaccine; Supreme Court rules that genetically altered organisms can be patented (Diamond v. Chakrabarty); first conference of the American Association for Artificial Intelligence
    • 1981: DOS; IBM PC; scanning tunneling microscope; rfid tried by railroads to keep track of “rolling stock”
    • 1982: Human growth hormone genetically engineered (Humulin); rfid use begins in tollbooths and to identify fleet vehicles
    • 1984: Apple Macintosh computer; rfid tags move from write once to programmable up to 500k times.
    • 1986: Synthetic skin; superconductor; field tests of GMO tobacco
    • 1987: Field testing on GMO tomatoes; Marvin Minsky publishes Society of the Mind, in which he claims the mind is a network of cooperating “agents”
    • 1988: Digital cell phones; RU-486 (abortion pill); Prozac; Doppler radar
    • 1989: HD Television
    • 1990: World Wide Web; data mining begins
    • 1992: FDA says GMO foods are not “inherently dangerous”
    • 1993: Pentium Processor; Polly, the artificial intelligence bot that performs at animal speeds and uses “vision” to navigate
    • 1994: HIV protease inhibitor; France approves GMO tobacco; two robotic cars navigate Paris traffic with passengers on board
    • 1995: Java computer language; DVDs; ALVINN (semi-autonomous robot) steers a car across US (throttle/brakes controlled by human)
    • 1997: “Deep Blue” chess computer defeats world champion Garry Kasparov
    • 1996: WebTV
    • 1999: Sony’s AIBO dog becomes sensation as first autonomous robotic “pet”
    • 1998: Viagra; Lyme disease vaccine
    • 2001: Artificial liver; iPOD

The eighteenth century began with horse-drawn carriages, kerosene and/or whale oil lighting, and a narrow understanding of biology. In fact, little had changed from previous centuries. However, by 1899, gas or electric lighting had turned night to day, coal heating had been replaced with natural gas, automobiles shared the road with horses, man took flight in air balloons, and genetics had emerged as a specialty within the burgeoning discipline of biology. The rate at which science and industry announced new discoveries and invention in the twentieth century outpaced the previous century like a hare racing past a befuddled tortoise.

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Eugenics2

Building upon the racially biased, biosocial “psychometrics” of Sir Francis Galton, high-society pseudoscientists morphed genetics into eugenics (Greek for “true birth”) in a self-serving bid to “improve the human condition.” By 1900, Darwin’s ideas permeated social science with racist rancor. David Starr Jordan, first president of Stanford University, authored a book in 1902 that distilled and codified the rising field of eugenics. I refer to Blood of a Nation: The Study of the Decay of a Nation through the Survival of the Unfit). In this treatise, Jordan advocates a program of “artificial selection,” in which inferior forms are destroyed and superior forms encouraged. But he went even further:

To select for posterity those individuals which best meet our needs or please our fancy, and to destroy those with unfavorable qualities, is the function of artificial selection. Add to this the occasional crossing of unlike forms to promote new and desirable variations, and we have the whole secret of selective breeding. This process Youatt calls the “magician’s wand” by which man may summon up and bring into existence any form of animal or plant useful to him or pleasing to his fancy. (pp. 13–14 emphasis added)
Ultimately, Starr argued, it is war that weakens any society, for nations inevitably send their best to the battlefield, forever removing superior blood of those who die.

By 1910, scientists like David Starr Jordan and Charles Benedict Davenport joined ranks with America’s northeastern elite (Harriman, Rockefeller, and Carnegie) to form the Eugenics Record Office (ERO) of Cold Spring Harbor, New York. The stated goal of the ERO was to study human patterns of heredity in order to eliminate the substandard or socially inadequate. To achieve this goal, the ERO sought out politicians across the country, advocating and even lobbying for enactment of sterilization laws that would prevent undesirables from reproducing. The ERO also promoted selective breeding programs that would improve the human stock, yielding greater percentages of the strong and bright.

The ERO’s “advisory committee” included experts in statistics, criminology, physiology, biology, thremmatology (scientific “breeding” of selected plants and animals), history, law, religion and morals, anthropology, psychiatry, sociology, and even an oddly named “Woman’s Viewpoint” offered by one Caroline B. Alexander.

The 1914 ERO Report (“Report of the Committee to Study and to Report on the Best Practical Means of Cutting Off the Defective Germ-Plasm in the American Population,”compiled by H. H. Laughlin, a former high school teacher with a profound interest in Mendelian inheritance) divided the undesirables into ten classes:

1.      The Feeble-minded Class
2.      The Pauper Class
3.      The Inebriate Class
4.      The Criminalistic Class
5.      The Epileptic Class
6.      The Insane Class
7.      The Asthenic Class
8.      The Diathetic Class
a.      Species Difference
b.      Racial Difference
c.       Family and Individual Differences
9.      The Deformed Class
10.  The Cacæsthetic Class

According to Laughlin, the purpose of the Eugenics Record Office is to determine a means to uproot and remove defective germ plasm from American inheritance. Laughlin refers to this as the “negative side of the problem,” leaving the “positive side” (that of breeding better Americans through artificial selection) to others. Referring to those in the above list, Laughlin writes: “If they mate with a higher level, they contaminate it; if they mate with the still lower levels, they bolster them up a little only to aid them to continue their own unworthy kind. They constitute a breeding stock of social unfitness” (ibid., 15).

These early decades of the twentieth century formed a hideous breeding ground for the pseudoscience of “eugenics.” Moral decay painted cities with a broad and hideous brush. The rise in immigration, particularly to America’s eastern seaboard, led to perceived racial divides while segregating people groups within the confines of slum housing. Against this impoverished background glittered a rising aristocracy with new money and old family ties. The industrial age brought railroads, oil, and electricity. Henry Ford’s assembly lines replaced craftsmen, creating affordable goods for the working man. 

Electricity bedazzled the modern streets of major cities, and soon dirigibles and prop-engine planes dotted the evening skylines. The twentieth century promised more products with less effort, and “modern living through chemistry” fireproofed homes; replaced dangerous glass with easy, unbreakable plastics; and even improved cosmetics.

Not every aspect of this brave, new world was rosy, however. War built new corporations, but it also filled furrowed fields with the blood of nations. As soldiers traveled across borders, H1N1 (dubbed the “Spanish Flu” because it first rose to international attention via an epidemic in Spain) decimated families across the globe. Vaccines and antibiotics changed medicine, but they also inoculated millions with SV40, a virus native to Rhesus monkeys whose livers had been extracted (posthumously) and used to grow Merck’s polio vaccine in the 1950s and 60s. Now, SV40 is known as a carcinogen. This DNA virus plays havoc with a cell’s natural lifespan, switching off a gene known as TP53, which encodes for the protein p53. The protein p53 plays a major role in tumor suppression by acting like a “stop signal” when a cell has reached the end of its life. This “stopped” cell would no longer divide—indeed it would die. So, SV40 appears to mutate TP53, changing the resulting protein’s shape, which renders it incapable of acting as a “stop signal.” The polio vaccine is not the only medicine with death in the mix. A statement by Dr. Maurice Hilleman, former chief of Merck’s vaccine division, not only reveals SV40 as a component of the polio vaccine, but also appears to indicate the presumed unintentional inclusion of HIV in the hepatitis B vaccine.

World War I never truly ended politically. Germany’s defeat and humiliation served as a fecund surrogate for the birth of the world’s next Napoleon: Adolf Hitler. Though most have read or heard of Hitler’s drive to create an Aryan

BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  EugenicsUbermensch

super-race of men (Übermensch—translated roughly asSuperman), few realize that Hitler’s inspiration derived from American and British eugenics programs, including twin studies performed and advocated by the Eugenics Records Office. According to Edwin Black, in an article published by the San Francisco Chronicle in 2003, “The concept of a white, blond-haired, blue-eyed master Nordic race didn’t originate with Hitler. The idea was created in the United States, and cultivated in California, decades before Hitler came to power.

California eugenicists played an important, although little-known, role in the American eugenics movement’s campaign for ethnic cleansing” (Edwin Black, “Eugenics and the Nazis—the California Connection,” San Francisco Chronicle. November 9, 2003).

Believing his nation had become weak because of inferior bloodlines and degenerate breeding, Hitler employed both negative and positive approaches (as mentioned earlier by Laughlin in his report for the ERO) to improve Germany’s bloodlines. Physicians were required to report any and all degenerative illnesses to the government. Hereditary “health” courts sprang up all over the country, leading to the forced sterilization of over four hundred thousand people (Robert Proctor, “Racial Hygiene: Medicine Under the Nazis,” Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press, 1988, 108). Those deemed so inferior that they presented a burden on society faced the ultimate penalty at the Hartheim Euthanasia Centre, where patients breathed their last in rooms filled with carbon monoxide. 

The Lebensborn program sought to increase pure Aryan numbers through extramarital affairs between SS officers (whose bloodlines were verified) and equally pure German females. The offspring of these affairs were raised by the state and placed with genetically acceptable families. Buxom, blond German women mated with muscular, intelligent blond men provided true Aryan genes to select for superior Aryan children.

Most historians would say that the eugenics era ended in 1979, when California’s lawmakers struck down that state’s longstanding, compulsory sterilization law. However, I would argue that the program continues in the drive to catalog the human genome and improve it. The Human Genome Project (HGP) provides the baseline that genetics researchers can now “tweak.” The twentieth century brought an explosion of genetics discoveries. We’ve come a long way from the early days when David Starr Jordan sought to improve the “germ plasm.”

According to the May 2011 report prepared by the Battelle Technology Partnership Practice, the project not only created three hundred and ten thousand private-sector jobs, but it also turned the initial $3.8 billion investment into a whopping $796 billion! Aren’t you grateful for the long hours that the HGP scientists and techs spent slaving over lab benches? I know I am! Thanks to these countless hours, scientists now have reference information for 3 billion base pairs, dropkicking science into a brand new age!
Here’s what the report mentioned above has to say about this brave new age of genetics:

Scientists are using the reference genome, the knowledge of genome structure, and the data resulting from the HGP as the foundation for fundamental advancements in medicine and science with the goals of preventing, diagnosing, and treating human disease. Also, while foundational to the understanding of human biological systems, the knowledge and advancements embodied in the human genome sequencing, and the sequencing of model organisms, are useful beyond human biomedical sciences.

The resulting “genomic revolution” is influencing renewable energy development, industrial biotechnology, agricultural biosciences, veterinary sciences, environmental science, forensic science and homeland security, and advanced studies in zoology, ecology, anthropology and other disciplines. (Battelle Technology Partnership Practice, “Economic Impact of the Human Genome Project,” May 2011)

The baby boom generation, born to returning WWII veterans, has seen the world shift on its axis. In 1945, the war in the Pacific ended with the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, ushering in the nuclear age and a frantic study of genetic mutations by radiation. The war also ushered in unparalleled economic growth in the United States. Returning veterans found well-paying jobs, married, and built new homes. America’s gross national product skyrocketed as middle-class numbers swelled. White color, service-industry jobs increased as our country shifted from producing goods to consumerism. The “service industry” replaced traditional factories.

Corporations gobbled companies, and conglomerates fed on corporations. Thanks to Eisenhower’s interstate system, goods moved easily and cheaply while American tourists fell in love with station wagons and “mobile homes.”
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  DNA-animated

In 1953, when Watson and Crick unraveled the structure of the DNA molecule, most children played with dolls or popguns. Television had only just emerged as a new form of entertainment, but the new medium had already become an integral part of most “boomer” families. Frozen dinners consumed while watching I Love Lucy or Arthur Godfrey had begun to replace home-cooked meals around the dining room table. New home appliances helped women finish housework and food preparation quickly, giving them more time to work outside the home. The postwar baby boom did far more than just create a new, massive US generation; it also created an insidious new lifestyle that would eventually tear families apart.

In stark contrast to their grandparents’ childhoods, today’s three-year-olds are handling rudimentary computers and learning that guns are evil. Free speech is a thing of the past, but free love is encouraged and even taught to kindergarten children as their right as humans. Knowledge has most definitely increased—so much so that the sum total of human knowledge is now said to double every ten years. Yet, with all these “improvements,” mankind has never been farther from God.

In fact, “mankind” itself is about to become an anachronistic term. Homo sapiens, the wonderful creation of a loving Father, is about to become extinct—or so George Church and Hugo de Garis would have us believe. The DNA molecule that Watson and Crick discovered during the early years of the boomer generation isn’t good enough for self-directed evolution. Scientists no longer seek merely to understand God’s marvelous molecule; they seek to replace it with a synthetic construct of man’s design. A concept called “transhumanism” lies at the core of this drive to alter mankind’s genome, and it is this hubristic notion—this deliberate jab into the eye of God—that may influence not only the mechanism within the coming Mark of the New World Order, but it may also increase its popularity with today’s Generation Y.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BEAST TECH Investigation into secret project aimed at 2017   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:34 am

BEAST TECH
Posted: December 03, 2013

PART 15: "X" Marked The Spot?

A Generation Ready For The MARK

s
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  GenYBefore we discuss the science behind transhumanism (a “scientific” goal that merely repackages eugenics’ drive to “create a better human”), let’s briefly look at Gen Y.

Simply put, Gen Y children are “millennial babies,” or the grandchildren of baby boomers. Boomer children are often referred to as “Generation X,” so the “Y” babies are those born to the “X” children. Perhaps not coincidentally, X and Ychromosomes determine infant gender, a concept that has become deliberately blurred during the years since World War II. Respectively, XY and XX no longer define male or female. Transgendered individuals, or even those who simply choose to identify with a particular “sex” option, have convinced many schools, workplaces, and even politicians to protect their “choices.” A child born as an XY male may choose to “identify” as a girl—even going so far as to join girls’ basketball teams and shower in the girls’ facility. God’s design for distinct male and female roles has been corrupted into “fifty shades of gray.”

Generation Y is sometimes called “the echo boom,” as it is the largest generation since the postwar boomers. In fact, some statistics list Gen Y as numbering 80 million or more. Beyond this group is Generation Z—or those born after 1995. Today’s media culture is already targeting this generation as rising consumers, customizing advertising to reach gender-neutral, tech-hungry, post-human individuals. Perhaps even more than their parents, Gen Y youth look to genetics to take the next step in human evolution. What is that step? Consider popular culture and the memes Gen Y and Gen Z young people are exposed to every day. Graphic novels, films, television, and video games constantly and consistently teach that mankind is about to “level up.” Young men and women (and those in between) can become werewolves, vampires, super soldiers, and spider men. The old human paradigm of two genders and five senses can be replaced with an infinite number of gender choices (or none at all!) and extra senses that allow the transhuman to hear colors, smell sounds, or tune into the very fabric of space and time. The biblical promise that we will “rise up as eagles” is twisted into promising wings that permit the new human to take physical flight. Generations Y and Z could live forever. At least, that is the lie they are being told.

Cybernetics and synthetic genomes will soon merge into the sexy Cylon of Battlestar Galactica. The post-human will be beautiful, perfect in form, and capable of superhuman feats. And he/she will live forever. “Ye shall be as gods” is the oldest lie, spoken to Adam and Eve by a garden snake long ago, but it is echoing once again in the promises to a generation of lost, unhappy youths. The Antichrist will play upon this inner need for perfection, this constant yearning to become a god. The youth of Hitler’s day believed they would join their leader in the coming thousand years of Aryan rule over the Earth. Is it so far-fetched to say that coming evil one, foreshadowed by Adolf Hitler, will also promise his followers a plum part in his kingdom?

Remember this important fact: The Antichrist will claim to BE CHRIST. He will arrive as a peacemaker—as the answer to all of our worldly problems. It is also quite possible that he will claim to be an enhanced—or “trans”—human. It might be more accurate to call him a “trance” human, for the Antichrist will cast a spell upon today’s youth, luring all those who do not call the true Christ their Savior to take his special Mark. This might be a chip inserted into the body used to track each person’s location, but it may be much more. This Mark of the Beast might actually rewrite DNA.

Read/Write/Genomes

Many of you may remember the early days of computers and computing power. Commercially available computers arose about the same time as Watson and Crick’s hallmark discovery. The US Census Bureau received the first UNIVAC computer on March 31, 1951, for a cost of nearly $1 million. In all, the government purchased forty-six UNIVAC computers, which is remarkable considering that each machine required its own small room! Back then, computing power for these monsters paled in comparison when measured against the tiny computer inside your cell phone.
In just fifty years, computer technology has advanced incredibly fast, solid-state hard drives have replaced old magnetic tape, and chips have replaced vacuum tubes. It’s very likely that the computer in your hand today is flash-based, containing no hard drive at all. Cloud computing will soon mitigate the need for “local storage,” although (for now) you can still buy laptops with more than a terabyte of storage! One of the first computers one of these authors had was an old Commodore 128 that had 128 kilobytes of RAM. The laptop I’m using this morning has 6 gigabytes of RAM.

Hard-disk storage—in the old days—consisted of ROM, or “Read-Only Memory,” which held chips or areas of storage that included operating software that must remain permanently available but rarely or never required updating. As computers advanced and “floppy disks” were added, most of these disks were “write once,” which meant data could be written to them only one time. They could not be rewritten.

At one time, scientists considered our DNA as “Read-Only Memory.” The code within each of our cells contains instructions for making the machinery that runs the complex operations that keep us alive. However, beginning in the twentieth century, early geneticists discovered a process called recombination that allows the insertion of new genetic material into a cell’s genome. Recombination makes “gene therapy” possible, using a bacterial or viral vector, or “truck,” to deliver the new genetic sequence to the target cell (perhaps in the lung or muscle). Scientists see nothing ethically wrong with “editing” our God-given genome; they merely see this as another form of self-directed evolution. Of course, one can only begin to edit what one reads first. Enter the Human Genome Project (HGP).

It is now possible to splice genes, modify DNA
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  GeneSplicing

It might be said that the HGP actually began on December 9, 1984, when a group of scientists gathered in the Alta, Utah, ski resort area high up in the Wasatch Mountains. There, David Smith of the Department of Energy and Mortimer Mendelsohn of Lawrence Livermore Laboratory gathered with seventeen genetics scientists to determine whether or not the time might be right to commence serious measurement of the mutations within the human genome. Joining Smith and Mendelsohn were David Botstein, Ebert Branscomb, Charles Cantor, C. Thomas Caskey, George McDonald Church, John D. Delaharty, Charles Edington, Raymond Gesteland, Leonard Leman, Michael Gough, John Mulvihill, Richard Myers, James V. Neel, Maynard Olson, Edwin Southern, Sherman Weissman, and Raymond L. White.

Of this stellar list of respected names, one stands out: George McDonald Church. 

Church is a self-professed transhumanist and author of the recent best seller, Regenesis: How Synthetic Biology Will Reinvent Nature and Ourselves. He’s a dedicated vegan, an entrepreneur (having established nine genomics-based businesses, including Knome,Pathogenica, and Gen9Bio—a synthetic biology company), and an avowed transhumanist who would love to see revived Neanderthal, assuming a human female volunteers to be the surrogate mother. (Oh, and by the way, Church was also instrumental in kick-starting the “race for the brain,” discussed later in this section.)

Initially, the Alta group had discussed finding a repeatable and affordable means to quantify mutations within the Hiroshima offspring. Two years later, in 1986, Mendelsohn joined several others from Alta, as well as panel chair Arno Moltulsky of the Center for Inherited Disease, to present a report called “Office of Technology Assessment, Technologies for Detecting Heritable Mutations in Human Beings.” This report had followed a meeting of leading molecular biologists in the spring of that year organized by James Watson (yes, that Watson), and held at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. Cold Spring, if you remember your eugenics history, was the site for the Eugenics Records Office (ERO). Are you beginning to get a nagging twitch at the back of your neck? Me, too.

By 1987, promotion of a planned genomic sequencing event kicked off with an article in the nation’s most prominent newspaper, The New York Times (NYT), titled “The Genome Project”:

IT WOULD BE THE BIGGEST, costliest, most provocative biomedical research project in history, and the United States must embark on it immediately. That was how Walter Gilbert, Nobel Prize-winning biology professor at Harvard University, heard the genome project described at scientific meetings all through 1985 and 1986. The undertaking—which would reveal the precise biochemical makeup of the entire genetic material, or genome, of a human being—would, he heard, revolutionize medicine. It would answer the Japanese challenge in biotechnology. It wouldgrant insight into human biology previously held only by God. (emphasis added)
After fawning over several scientists who attended the Alta meeting, the NYT article continues:

Today, a new consensus is emerging. Robert Cook-Deegan, an analyst at the Office of Technology Assessment (O.T.A.), a Congressional agency, reports that of late, “N.I.H. has been talking to D.O.E. There’s more cooperation than friction.” A bill has been introduced in Congress by Senator Pete Domenici of New Mexico to create a Government consortium to map and sequence the genome. Other bills are in the offing. Few doubt that the genome project, in some form, will eventually get under way.

Nobel laureate Walter Gilbert, though you may not know it, partnered with George Church in the study of mouse and yeast genetic elements. Gilbert also cofounded the company Biogen (now Biogen Idec) in 1978. Wally Gilbert may not be an avowed transhumanist, but he does spend a lot of time with Church, so one wonders if he might not be influenced by such proximity. Church is an evangelist when it comes to transhumanist dogma; perhaps it’s discussed over a nice plate of organic sprouts.

With the NYT and other media moguls on board and a bill before Congress, it didn’t take long for the idea of a gene race to take hold. In 1989, before leaving office, President Ronald Reagan approved the plans for a US-led Genome Project and placed it in his 1988 budget. In May 1990, the official proposal went to Capitol Hill under the titleUnderstanding Our Genetic Inheritance, The U.S. Human Genome Project: The First Five Years (FY 1991–1995). Don’t let the title fool you; the plan was for a fifteen-year study of the human genome to commence in 1991.

On September 11 of that same year, President George H. W. Bush gave a speech in a rare appearance before a joint session of Congress to discuss the economy and the rising conflict in the Persian Gulf. On that auspicious occasion, Bush said this:
As you know, I’ve just returned from a very productive meeting with Soviet President [Mikhail] Gorbachev, and I am pleased that we are working together to build a new relationship. In Helsinki, our joint statement affirmed to the world our shared resolve to counter Iraq’s threat to peace. Let me quote: “We are united in the belief that Iraq’s aggression must not be tolerated. No peaceful international order is possible if larger states can devour their smaller neighbors.”

Clearly, no longer can a dictator count on East-West confrontation to stymie concerted United Nations action against aggression.

A new partnership of nations has begun, and we stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective—a new world order—can emerge: A new era—freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice and more secure in the quest for peace.An era in which the nations of the world, east and west, north and south, can prosper and live in harmony.

A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor, and today that new world is struggling to be born. A world quite different from the one we’ve known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak.

This is the vision that I shared with President Gorbachev in Helsinki. He and the other leaders from Europe, the gulf and around the world understand that how we manage this crisis today could shape the future for generations to come. (emphasis added)

Is it a coincidence that the leader of the free world included such language in a speech that comes just as the world of science has initiated the most ambitious project of them all: to decode God’s signature within our cells? 

Genetically altered "test" humans already happening
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  TransChildren

The slow and steady progress from eugenics to genetics to a New World Order is not coincidental, dear reader. It is part and parcel of an ages-old plan to unseat the true God and replace Him with a false idol, even man himself. Transcendence and transhumanism are the fruits of the Eugenics Record Office and the pioneering efforts of men like David Jordan and even our illustrious past president Theodore Roosevelt, who wrote this in a letter to prominent eugenicist Charles Davenport in 1913:

My dear Mr. Davenport: 

I am greatly interested in the two memoirs you have sent me. They are very instructive, and, from the standpoint of our country, very ominous. You say that these people are not themselves responsible, that it is “society” that is responsible. I agree with you if you mean, as I suppose you do, that society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind. It is really extraordinary that our people refuse to apply to human beings such elementary knowledge as every successful farmer is obliged to apply to his own stock breeding. Any group of farmers who permitted their best stock not to breed, and let all the increase come from the worst stock, would be treated as fit inmates for an asylum. Yet we fail to understand that such conduct is rational compared to the conduct of a nation which permits unlimited breeding from the worst stocks, physically and morally, while it encourages or connives at the cold selfishness or the twisted sentimentality as a result of which the men and women ought to marry, and if married have large families, remain celebates [sic] or have no children or only one or two. Some day we will realize that the prime duty—the inescapable duty—of the good citizen of the right type is to leave his or her blood behind him in the world; and that we have no business to permit the perpetuation of citizens of the wrong type. at all.

Faithfully yours, 

Theodore Roosevelt

[And at bottom of left corner:] Charles B. Davenport, Esq., 

Cold Spring Harbor, L.I. (emphasis added; Theodore Roosevelt, “Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their own kind” letter, Letters of Note, posted with image of original letter on March 25, 2011)

Anyone reading today must be shocked to discover that our famous president actually believed it to be the duty of American citizens to leave behind the “right type” of blood! Adolf Hitler came to power based on an ideology steeped in opinions such as these, by taking the ideology of American eugenicists coupled with the financial backing of many within that movement, including George H. W. Bush’s father, Prescott Bush!

According to a September 2004 article posted online in the UK paper, The Guardian, Bush’s actions caused him to be indicted under the US “Trading with the Enemy Act”:

George Bush’s grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. The Guardian has seen evidence that shows Bush was the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen’s US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war. (Ben Aris and Duncan Campbell, “How Bush’s Grandfather Helped Hitler’s Rise to Power,” The Guardian, September 25, 2004)

Though the Guardian had timed the publication of this article to coincide with Bush’s reelection campaign, we can thank the dark world of politics for its publication! Because of this, you and I can make the connections necessary to help us discern the times in which we live. Since the dawn of the twentieth century, a dark force has been rising within the confines of this sleeping giant of a country. Eugenics and eventually neo-eugenics and transhumanism have dictated scientific direction and set goals for politicians, all with one end in mind: To achieve the ultimate goal of the New World Order... and it's Beastly MARK. To give IT birth!

IN THE NEXT ENTRY, WE CONTINUE WITH  
"HERE IT COMES... WALKING DOWN THE STREET" 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART 16: Leading Up To "The 9"   BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:19 am

PART 16: Leading Up To "The 9"

Humans Are So Easy To Manipulate

s
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  DNA-animatedDuring the past century, knowledge has increased exponentially, and the Internet has enabled us to “travel” at the speed of light. We live in the final days of planet Earth as we know it. Our world is bombarded with chemtrails and electromagnetic waves. Our foods and animals have been genetically altered, the air poisoned with radiation and heavy metals, and my genes and yours are held together only by the grace of God.

The Human Genome Project, intended to finish in fifteen years, instead announced completion only thirteen years into the work. If you read summaries and reviews of that work now, you’ll find many arguing that the announcement came prematurely—that the entire sequence had not fully been read. Thirteen is a number repeated again and again in occult circles. It is considered the number of rebellion, an unlucky number. Osiris was torn into fourteen pieces: thirteen plus his reproductive “member” (reconstructed by Isis and used to impregnate herself and then give birth to Horus). Do a search in the daily news for the number thirteen, and you will be amazed at how many times it occurs. Could it be that the HGP leaders arbitrarily stopped at thirteen and “rested,” announcing their victory to the world, or is it possible that the number was craftily chosen as a nod to spiritual influences and masters?

The announcement ushered humanity into the post-genomic era and engendered the question: Who owns our genes? According to the final Human Genome Publication (No. 12), published in February 2002, the “First International Conversation on Enviro-Genetics Disputes and Issues,”sponsored by the Einstein Institute for Health and Science, met in Kona, Hawaii. The meeting took place in July 2001 and was attended by more than eighty judges and forty scientists—all there to discuss the legal and ethical ramifications of the Human Genome Project’s results. These legal and scientific experts joined together from all over the world to dissect the New World Order of the post-genome era. Shortly thereafter, attendee Justice Artemio V. Panganiban of the Philippines presented a paper with the assigned topic, “Paradigm Shifts in Law and Legal Philosophy,” in which he recounted some of the opinions expressed during the Kona conference.

Justice Panganiban’s comments succinctly summarize those of many globalists:

Quote :
I believe that the major transformational shifts in the world have been brought about mainly by the informational and technological revolution unfolding even now as I speak. I refer to computerization, minuterization [sic], digitization, satellite communications, fiber optics and the Internet—all of which, taken together, tend to integrate knowledge on a worldwide scale. This international integration of knowledge, technologies and systems is referred to as globalization.

Amazingly, Panganiban has here distilled this section so far in that knowledge, travel, and commerce have increased exponentially since the turn of the twentieth century. He goes on:

Professor Anne-Marie Slaughter of Harvard Law School, says that modern judges should “see one another not only as servants or even representatives of a particular government or party, but as fellow professionals in a profession that transcends national borders”… Justice Claire L’Heureux-Dube of the Supreme Court of Canada—in a speech before the “First International Conversation on Enviro-Genetics Disputes and Issues” sponsored by the Einstein Institute for Science, Health and the Courts (EINSHAC) and held in Kona, Hawaii on July 1, 2001—opined that it is “no longer appropriate to speak of the impact or influence of certain courts on other countries but rather of the place of all courts in the global dialogue on human rights and other common legal questions.”
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Masonicgod

The immediate impact of statements like these is that the legal representatives that you and I elect, or those appointed by such elected representatives, appear to owe their allegiance not to the electors but rather to “each other” and to the globe at large—to the “New World Order.” So while you and I may still wish to believe that the act of writing to one’s congressman precipitates action in Washington, the sad but obvious truth is that globalism rules our world, condemning our meager participation to the scrap heap of idealism and Judeo-Christian ethics.

The Human Genome Publication No. 12 referenced above has much to say about the global impact of the HGP. At the Kona meeting, National Institutes of Environmental Health and Sciences Director Kenneth Olden “observed that the Human Genome Project’s output presents a major societal challenge to use the new information and technologies to improve the quality of human existence. The scope of this challenge, he said, is expanded further when the question is asked about who will benefit most from these advances and who will bear the greater share of the risk” (emphasis added [note how this language echoes the eugenics movement’s goals to improve mankind]; US Department of Energy Office of Biological and Environmental Research, “Countering Bioterrorism: DOE-Funded DNA-Based Technologies Track Identity, Origin of Biological Agents,” Human Genome News, Vol. 12, Nos. 1–2, February 2002).

The HGP publication continues with this informative paragraph:

Quote :
Discussions that followed the plenaries were far ranging, generally going beyond the suggested topics of genetically modified (GM) foods and agriculture, bioscience and criminal jurisprudence, biological property, genetic testing, and human subjects in biomedical research. During these sessions, judges related how their nations’ courts have managed science and technology issues and the problems they have encountered. As groups attempted to anticipate issues likely to arise in the next two decades, researchers in their turn offered opinions on the current state of the science as well as some forecasts of advances on the near horizon. (ibid.)

I don’t know about you, but reading language like this makes me feel a bit like a sick patient whose doctor is discussing my healthcare with my family while simultaneously ignoring me. As humans, each one of us carries unique DNA that sets us apart, making us special and one of a kind to God. However, corporations, judiciaries, politicians, and scientists huddle around our hospital beds like vampires in a blood bank, eagerly using us to further a selfish agenda.

And speaking of selfish, let me tell you a bit about an article I recently read called, “The Selfish Gene.” Published in January 2013 at the DailyBeast.com and written by Michael Thomsen, the article bemoans the failures of the Human Genome Project—and Walter Gilbert in particular—to live up to the hype of their original “Promethean” promises. Citing the work of Hillary and Steven Rose, authors of Genes, Cells, and Brains: The Promethean Promises of the New Biology, Thomsen wonders whether the HGP provided consumers anything beyond a better “shampoo”:

Quote :
For the Roses, the signal image of this movement is Walter Gilbert, one of the lead scientists on the Human Genome Project, standing on stage promising the possibility of fitting the code for human life onto a CD-ROM. This is the model for science in the Petri dish of post-industrial capitalism, reductionist fantasies delivered from a PR platform meant to turn public excitement into investor support. Scientists begin with a fixed conclusion, hyperbolize the benefits of reaching it, and then spend large amounts of private and public money to reach it only to discover their original promises were impossible. The Human Genome Project began not with a question, but an answer that had to be substantiated in reverse.
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  TranshumanismModify

It’s clear from this statement that the Roses and Thomsen believe the HGP was a letdown to corporatism as well as to you and me. Maybe he’s missed the point. The PR campaign works in that it does sell the American or global public on an idea, particularly one that requires a serious infusion of what we naively call “our tax dollars.” These “selfish” promises haven’t failed; they have succeeded beyond measure! The post-genomic era has altered legal decisions, provided the foundation to define “human,” given science a road map for gene hacking and synthetic biology, and propelled the transhumanist agenda to the forefront. Failed? Not on your tintype!

The New World Order, hailed as having arrived by President Bush in 1991, is here, and science has established its paradigm: a drive toward a new human…a better human. It’s like the introduction to the hit 1970s TV program, The Six Million Dollar Man—“Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world’s first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.” Well, the post-genomic, proto-transhuman is just that and a bag of chips. And if you drag your feet and refuse to let your children or grandchildren participate in the Golden Age of the Transhuman Being, then you’ll be branded a heretic at best, less sentient and perhaps even not worthy of life at worst.

The Golden Age of Transhumanism is upon us, whether we like it or not. Just look at the films, television programs, and video games set before our children for constant consumption and indoctrination. According to H+ Magazine, the top ten “transhumanist” films are, counting down from ten to one (my comments in brackets):

Quote :
10. Avatar 3D (2009)
[If you’ve not seen this one, rent the DVD. It is the blueprint for 2025, when transhumanists such as Ray Kurzweil and Natasha Vita-Moore see us transitioning to “avatars” in preparation for full uploading to computers. The plot is simple and “green”: Mankind has conquered space, but corporations are still greedy and continue to strip resources—in this case, from another planet. When his brother is killed, paraplegic Marine Jake Scully takes his place on a mission to Pandora, a world filled with “backward” but natively beautiful creatures. Parker Selfridge is the greedy head of the corporation raiding Pandora, and his goal is to wipe out the “Na’vi” (the natives). The plot exploits the young by indoctrinating them with the “green agenda” while planting desires to be “free” to live an eternal, perfect life in a beautiful garden inside a virtual world.]…

9. Gattaca (1997)
[A film about hacking the human genome to build better people. The title is taken from the building blocks of DNA: A for adenine, G for guanine, C for cytosine, and T for thymine.]…

8. The Terminator (1984)
[James Cameron directed this as well as Avatar. Arnold Schwarzenegger is a sentient machine from the future. Oddly enough, this film presents the possible consequences of what Hugo de Garis calls the coming “Artilect War,” in which sentient machines rise up against humanity (both transhuman and human) in a battle for control of the planet.]…

7. The Matrix (1999)
Probably only a few thousand people in the world have ever read, or even heard of, Nick Bostrom’s confounding Simulation Argument. But tens of millions of people have watched this movie and thus have learned something about the concept. Which pill would you take? [This statement is from the H+ article and contains the impressions of the writer. Bostrom’s Simulation Argument posits that we are living within a living computer. Here is the abstract from this paper: “This paper argues that at least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a ‘posthuman’ stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation. A number of other consequences of this result are also discussed” (Nick Bostrom, “Are You Living in a Computer Simulation?” Philosophical Quarterly, 2003, Vol. 53, No. 211, 243–255.]

6. WALL-E (2008)
[This film teaches children and adults alike that robots feel, love, and even “mate.” Wall-E is a garbage robot whose solitary job is to clean up the mess on Earth left behind by the humans (who now live off-world). “Eve,” a sleek female robot, is sent by the out-of-condition humans (one might say “devolved”) to see if Earth can once again sustain life.]…

5. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (1931)
Among the movies I’ve listed here, this is the one that probably the fewest of our readers have seen. That’s a shame, because it is truly a great film and it also addresses important issues for transhumanists to consider. What makes up the human personality? How do we define “good” and “evil” and who gets to choose the accepted definition? [Again, the statement here is from the article’s author at H+, so it’s interesting that he chose this old film, based on a nineteenth-century novel. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde was published in 1886 by Robert Louis Stevenson. Many films, a play, and even a musical have been based on this novella. The notion of good and evil is also a biblical one.]

4. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
In my opinion as a cineaste, this is the best movie made, of any genre, thus far in the 21st century. And it’s also an essential film for those who are interested in the questions of neuroethics. We may not be far away from having technologies that can enable the precise manipulation of memories, and, by extension, of personality. What a treat when a wonderfully entertaining movie also can engage the viewer in a challenging exploration of transhumanist ethics. [The writer’s enthusiasm for this film is telling. The title is taken from a poem by Alexander Pope about a woman whose comfort after losing love is forgetfulness. In the film, Jim Carrey’s character Joel Barrish and his lover, Clementine (Kate Winslet), both choose to have their memories erased by the Lacuna Corporation. The story line follows the disappearing memories as they are erased inside Barrish’s head with the final memory, “Meet me in Montauk.” Many of you are already thinking what I’m about to write: Montauk, New York, is the site of the notorious “Montauk Project,” related to the Philadelphia Experiment.]

3. Brazil (1985)
Total movie magic…and although most of the technology depicted in this film is steampunk, notH+, it should provide a wake-up call for us to be aware that the struggle for political power and social control is ever present, and that if we fail to pay attention, our dreams of techno-transcendence may be snatched away from us just when they seem within our grasp. [What an interesting comment! “Dreams of techno-transcendence”? May the Lord grant that you and I may continue to stand in the way of such “transcendence”!]

2. Metropolis (1927)
…In making Metropolis, the great director Fritz Lang used all the resources of the then world-class UFA studio in Berlin—nearly bankrupting it in the process—and achieved effects that have never been surpassed. See it on the big screen, preferably in the most recent restoration, and be blown away. [This film is in German with subtitles, but the restored copy is indeed beautiful to watch. The story takes place in 2026. Metropolis is modeled upon Babylon, and features apocalyptic themes, including a false prophetess called the “Whore of Babylon,” who incites the workers to their doom. Robotics and human/machine evolution themes abound, as does the theme of class distinction, the wealthy versus the common worker. It’s no wonder that the Germans loved it.]

1. 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
You knew we would end up here, didn’t you? Where else but with a movie that not only is central to the concerns of transhumanists, but also is among the top ten or twenty movies ever made, of any kind. First to impress is its amazingly realistic depictions of life in space, whether on the shuttle—that flight attendant who walks upside down!—the space station, or the flight to Jupiter. And no film has ever depicted with such poignancy the troubled relationship between sentient AI and its human masters. Then comes the astonishing climax—the famous Stargate sequence—which I regard as Clarke’s and Kubrick’s attempt to portray, in cinematic terms, the human experience of a technological Singularity. Remember, this is decades before Vinge wrote his seminal essay, though in 1965 I.J. Good had first described the possibility of an “intelligence explosion,” which likely influenced the filmmakers. Someday, perhaps, another even better movie will be made about the dreams/nightmares of transhumanists, but for now, this one is the pinnacle. [The writer effervesces over this one, but he has reason to do so. The movie 2001: A Space Odyssey uses psychedelics and German music—“Also Sprach Zarathustra”—to paint a picture of mankind’s directed evolution via panspermia, taking us from the deliberate intervention during the days of Neanderthal to a team of scientists in a spaceship and beyond. Nietzsche’s coming Übermensch or Superman is revealed at the end—savior of all mankind in the transformed “starchild.”] (Mike Treder, “Top Ten Transhumanist Movies,” H + Magazine, November 8, 2010)
BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  Marked

Honestly, how many of the above films have you seen? If you’re not naturally a science-fiction fan, then it’s likely that you’ve missed one or perhaps even all of them. However, these films represent what transhumanists consider core theology in compact, easy to digest, two- to three-hour lessons.

Fiction, and particularly fiction in film, provides immediate access to layers of the brain that mere nonfiction such as this cannot reach. When processing fiction, humans naturally “shut off” their logical tendencies to question a particular viewpoint. Taught the same viewpoint in the context of a pleasant or intriguing story, the “lesson” seeds itself into our subconscious and slowly begins to grow there.

Television has brought us loads of such “seeded” themes over the years since its invention. Early “space” programs appear silly to us now, but what 1950s child didn’t long to be either Superman or Flash Gordon? However, beginning with a program in 1966, everything changed. Gene Roddenberry spent his youth as a pilot in World War II, but upon returning to civilian life, he had an early glimpse into the brand-new medium called television, and his life and our futures took a dramatic turn. Gifted with the ability to write compelling fiction, Roddenberry moved to Hollywood and began churning out scripts for early favorites like Have Gun Will Travel, Highway Patrol, The Kaiser Aluminum Hour, The Naked City, and Dr. Kildare.

In 1964, Roddenberry decided to write a speculative script for a new science-fiction drama that he described as “Wagon Train in Space.” The program was called Star Trek, and Roddenberry struck a deal with NBC to air the show beginning with the fall lineup in 1966. Despite climbing ratings, NBC canceled the show after eighty episodes (about three and a half seasons). Fan loyalty proved everlasting, however, and soon Star Trek conventions revived interest in the Enterprise crew, so much so that Paramount Studios signed Robert Wise to direct the original cast in Star Trek: The Motion Picture, which premiered in December 1979—and the rest, so they say, is history.

But is it? There is a secret history to the Roddenberry story that you may not know, one that we will pick up in the next entry concerning a nebulous but highly influential group called “The Nine.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins    BEAST TECH -- PART 1: Investigation Into Secret Gov 2017 Project Begins  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1