Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours Empty
PostSubject: Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:30 am

Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours
Sunday, September 29, 2013 17:23

(Before It's News)
An asteroid the size of the one that recently buzzed the Ural’s has been discovered moving in the direction of planet Earth and is now considered a potentially hazardous asteroid to the planet. The asteroid is between 15 and 20 meters in size and is only 11,000km away from the Earth. It is supposed to arrive within 24 hours and conspiracy theory forums are abuzz with rumors that the asteroid will strike the planet Earth. Dr. Bill Nye discusses that possibility in the video below in reference to the Ural’s asteroid this recent potentially hazardous asteroid that is headed our way now is similar to. “Eventually, an asteroid is going to hit Earth.”

The report from the observatory Russian

The observation system of dangerous objects around our planet, called ‘Master’, has just detected an asteroid whose diameter is between 15 and 20 meters. It is an object potentially hazardous to our planet as it is only 11,000 kilometers away. This was revealed a few hours ago Lipunov Vladimir, the Lomonosov. According to this, the space rock “is moving in the direction of the Earth ‘. They are not, however, provide additional details, except that its size is similar to the one that fell in the Urals in the month of February.

Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours B(1)
Back to top Go down

Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours Empty
PostSubject: ALEX JONES IS TALKING ABOUT PLANET X NIBIRU.   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:49 am

ALEX JONES IS TALKING ABOUT PLANET X NIBIRU. ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE. Earth Facing Solar Eruption in Progress.Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours

Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours 2Q==

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 am

The southeast had a pretty good view of 'something' over the weekend. I'll try to find an article.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: planet x basics what the theorists say   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:11 am

planet x basics what the theorists say
Sep30
on September 30, 2013

Planet X

Ancient texts from various cultures indicate that there is a celestial body or group of bodies that passes through our solar system on a long cycle. Most sources suggest an approximate 3600 year time frame for this period.

A large space object is usually very influential on other bodies it comes near. The ancient Sumerians referred to what is today called Planet X as “Nibiru”. Other cultures had different names.

Planet X is thought to be on an extended elliptical orbit that takes it far beyond the sun, where it may be hidden from view until its return to our part of the solar system. Most Planet X theorists believe that this will be very soon. Many have tried to photograph what looks like a second smaller body near the sun at sunrise and sunset.

In 1983, there were reports published in the media of a mystery body that had been spotted by astronomers with a newly orbiting telescope. Some thought it may be the unknown influence that causes strange occasional disturbances in the movements of Uranus and Neptune.

However, the publicized information about this possible Planet X was rapidly called a mistake by authorities. Discussion of it disappeared from government agencies, academic institutions and public media.

The main Planet X theory is that a star smaller than our sun, perhaps a “brown dwarf” star, is traveling in a long revolution around our own sun, or in a mutual orbit with it. This second or “binary” star is considered to have smaller planets and moons orbiting it. Planet X or Nibiru may be a planet that orbits this star, or the star itself.

A brown dwarf star is one that never fully ignited, usually because it lacks sufficient mass. It may be dark or perhaps glowing like a hot coal, rather than exploding with fiery energy like our sun. Thus a brown dwarf star may not be clearly visible even in a telescope until it is fairly near, even though a brown dwarf is normally at least the size of Jupiter.

The theory is that this star system is coming nearer our sun, and now causing a warming of our solar system from Pluto inward as it approaches. Planet X is expected to pass through our closer, better known planets somewhere between Mars and Jupiter.

Planet X is described in ancient writings as a “winged planet” with a reddish cast and wings or “horns” on two sides. It has been speculated that it may have a high iron content, with a protruding cloud of iron rich dust, giving it this appearance.
Whatever Planet X may or may not be, it is thought to be very large, somewhere between 5 times the size of Earth and the size of Jupiter. Ancient references suggest it has significant gravitational and magnetic effects on the various other bodies in our solar system when it comes around, especially the sun and solar activity, and the Earth.

Theorists say that if a Planet X passes through our solar system as described, massive upheavals and destruction would likely occur on Earth, as has been the case multiple times according to ancient records.

Earthquakes, volcanic activity and sinkholes have been intensifying, and some of the occasional ejections by the sun have been large. Further, major climate changes have been worsening food shortages.

According to the Planet X theory, the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter may have been created by such a body or one of its moons colliding with a planet of our immediate solar system formerly residing in that zone.

It is anticipated that there may be a field of other space objects that accompanies Planet X. Earth could be pummeled with meteors, rocks of various sizes falling like hail and causing great damage and harm. Craters on the moon and Earth may have been caused by meteors from previous visits of Planet X.

Serious storms and disturbances, including rearrangement of the seas and continents, could also occur from the effects of the body itself.

The magnetic effects of a Planet X could be stressful on humans and animals, possibly disrupting normal brain functions. Some theorists have suggested that wearing a lead lined helmet could help protect the brain while Planet X is close.

Some wonder if one of the purposes of the “chemtrails” of metallic dust being routinely sprayed in our skies is screening out the observation of Planet X and or its star, or for reducing radiation or other effects from it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 am

These 'fireballs' appear to really be picking up the pace.

“It looks like the meteor originated over North Alabama in the Gadsen/Fort Payne area, and moved east southeast, finally burning up over Atlanta,” Dr. Bill Cooke with NASA’s Meteoroid Environment Office told Al.com. “The images and the video lead me to estimate the fireball’s brightness to be similar to the crescent moon, which means the meteoroid was a few inches in diameter.”

Late Friday night, Ohioans and some in West Virginia, Indiana and other states, spotted another space rock burning up as it blazed through Earth’s atmosphere.

This event was superseded in terms of number of reports by an Indiana sighting the day before, which garnered more than 730 reports, according to AMS.

“My photographer was like, ‘Holy cow, did you see that?’” WGN-TV helicopter pilot Mike Sypien said of Thursday’s early morning sighting, according to the Chicago Tribune. “It was very vivid. It was very bright. It almost looked like somebody took a flare and threw it across our windshield.”

Sep 29 : 21 reports from DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ...
Sep 28 : 376 reports from AL, CT, GA, KY, MA...
Sep 28 : 14 reports from IN, MD, NY, OH, ON...
Sep 28 : 7 reports from CT, ME, NJ & PA
Sep 28 : 5 reports from AL, GA & NC

"Its been a busy week for the AMS as we are bombarded by fireball reports from all different parts of the country."

http://www.amsmeteors.org/2013/09/another-massive-fireball-over-atlanta/
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:28 am

October 1st is almost here, this could be another ats fraud.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:29 am

I don't put much stock in Babylonian myths. If Niburu comes, carrying Annunaki... Well I just don't believe it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:20 pm

LOL I don't believe in any Annunaki or the nonsense spin either, but the 'X' started out as '10', or 'X', not a term that was intended to spark conspiracy theories. The 'conspiracy' began when the scientists who were freely discussing it were forced to suddenly sign NDA's, or Non Disclosure Agreements and the info went to -0-.

Its all the nutjobs that hijack the science and insert gold gobbling aliens and the credibility of the subject becomes 'shot'.

NatGeo or History Channel has discussed the article below before, along with a copy of the original article.

Possibly as Large as Jupiter;
Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

By Thomas O’Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby “protostar” that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

“All I can tell you is that we don’t know what it is,” Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 trillion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone’s throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

“If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system,” said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University’s Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. “If it is that close, I don’t know how the world’s planetary scientists would even begin to classify it.”

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

“This suggests it’s not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we’ve observed and a comet would probably have moved,” Houck said. “A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 trillion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time.”

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above “absolute” zero, which is 456 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can “see” objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 trillion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth.

“It’s not incoming mail,” Cal Tech’s Neugebauer said. “I want to douse that idea with as much cold water as I can.”

Then, what is it? What if it is as large as Jupiter and so close to the sun it would be part of the solar system? Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet astronomers have searched for in vain. It also might be a Jupiter-like star that started out to become a star eons ago but never got hot enough like the sun to become a star.

While they cannot disprove that notion, Neugebauer and Houck are so bedeviled by it that they do not want to accept it. Neugebauer and Houck “hope” the mystery body is a distant galaxy either so young that its stars have not begun to shine or so surrounded by dust that its starlight cannot penetrate the shroud.

“I believe it’s one of these dark, young galaxies that we have never been able to observe before,” Neugebauer said.

“If it is, then it is a major step forward in our understanding of the size of the universe, how the universe formed and how it continues to form as time goes on.”

The next step in pinpointing what the mystery body is, Neuegebauer said, is to search for it with the world’s largest optical telescopes. Already, the 100-inch diameter telescope at Cerro del Tololo in Chile has begun its search and the 200-inch telescope at Palomar Mountain in California has earmarked several nights next year to look for it. If the body is close enough and emits even a hint of light, the Palomar telescope should find it since the infrared satellite has pinpointed its position.

(ITEM 123)December 31, 1983, Saturday, Final Edition

(ITEM 127)The distance from earth of a mysterious object in space was reported incorrectly in some editions yesterday. The correct figure is 50 billion miles.

Delfi wrote:
I don't put much stock in Babylonian myths. If Niburu comes, carrying Annunaki... Well I just don't believe it.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I've had the thought once or twice as well.

Back to asteroid / meteor / etc., lest we forget our history and what not

Barringer Crater, Arizona.
Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours Barringer_Crater_3_ex

http://www.barringercrater.com/

GROUNDZERO wrote:
Could it be part of the whole "Bluebeam" thang? Supposed to be some kind of mass projection...as I've said for a while debating this with Mike Heiser...even if they had home video of them doing whatever wherever...they've had thousands of years to figure out how to fake it...so I still can't believe no matter what...we know they are coming to deceive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours   Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1