Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead :

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : Empty
PostSubject: Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead :   Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:05 am

Oct01
on October 1, 2013

insider sources say that they have never seen such a plethora of disaster drills and disaster preparedness being executed by DHS and FEMA in such a short period of time. searching through the FEMA and DHS websites . Typically, these disaster drills are separated by  at least 4-6 months.  It is true that there are continuing education classes which are active all the time, but the field disaster drills are infrequent as they are so time consuming and expensive to conduct. Further, these drills typically need corporate and municipal cooperation. Given these obstacles, it is absolutely mind-boggling that this many preparedness activities and actual disaster drills would be happening in such close proximity to each other. Why the urgency? I would have to say that something wicked this way comes. Here is a partial list of the preparedness and disaster drills planned over the next six weeks:

1. FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.  
2. FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
3. FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin, TX. by October 1st.
4. $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC
5, Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning late July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st
6. Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill Set Oct. 17
7. More Than 1,000 Banks Plan National Cyber-Attack Drill Oct. 16-17, Oct. 23-24
8. Quantum Dawn’ Is a Cyber-Attack Bank Drill –
9. GridEx2 Nov. 13-14
 It’s Not Just What They Drill, It’s Also What They Cancel That’s Important
As concerning as the above-mentioned drills are, I am equally concerned because FEMA, through the Center for Disaster Preparedness cancelled every single disaster drill from September 29- October 5.

Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : False-flag-goering
from dave hodges website
Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : Apoclaypse-now1

full story

IS A HUGE ASTEROID GOING TO HIT IN THE ATLANTIC IS THIS IT ARE WE ON THE BRINK IS THE THE BEGINNING OF THE END TIMES AND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.

Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : Image188

Note that where flooding is reported, as well as where horrific crumbling of the landscape is reported, it is on the Caribbean Plate! Not the islands of Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao. These islands are on the hump of the S American Plate and thus not affected by the sinking of the Caribbean Plate, as are Trinidad and Tobago and the point where Panama attaches to Colombia. Somehow the rain simply avoids Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao as well as Venezuela and Colombia while on a straight line toward the Darien Region of Panama?

RELATED NEWS

The Caribbean Plate is moving- It is a strange occurrence to Trinbagonians, we find that a portion of our land has begun to sink.

Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : TrinidadMap2kb40
Sep 26, 2013

It is a strange occurrence to Trinbagonians when on waking one morning we find that a portion of our land has begun to sink.

You read about sinkholes occurring naturally in places such as Florida, USA, where the terrain is composed of limestone, sometimes to the extent of loss of property. Entire houses have gone down with the land in these cases. This never happens here in our country.

In Rancho Quemado, South Trinidad, where there is a mix of extensive agricultural estates and oil fields, this most unusual terrestrial movement happened.
One morning Robin Castro went onto the estate in Carapal Extension, only to find a large area that was level the day before had sunken significantly. Bois canot, coconut, mango and other trees still remained standing—but at a lower level.
After some time, the land dropped still further—by as much as 25 feet in some places. Robin and his brother explored the area and found no evidence of landslide, just a clean drop in the earth entailing a block 200 feet long by 25 feet wide, and more in some places.

In Carapal Extension, estates are a mixture of cocoa, citrus, fruits, corn, vegetables and other crops. Members of the community coexist with nearby oil wells, this industry also supporting the economy of the area. It is said that the oil-rich terrain is what gives the cocoa its rich flavour. Robin pointed out: “If I just dig a hole in the ground outside my house, I get oil.”

Besides making a name for itself as a cocoa farming and oil rich location, Carapal Extension boasts of an abundance of active springs. Some have been harvested as the only potable water sources in remoter parts of the area, while others provide a free flow of water to form streams distributed over the landscape. According to the local saying, “there is a spring for every mile in Carapal”.

The cause of the sinking land has not been established as yet, but one can deduce from local conditions that well drilling and the occasional blow out, active springs and/or a combination of these have contributed to the dramatic drop in the level of the land.

Some tree roots such as mango and bois canot remain exposed along the “new” bank, where hitherto they were rooted well inside the earth. Trees that grew directly on top of the sunken area still remain standing intact, only at a lower level.
Meanwhile, life goes on as usual in Carapal Extension, as the Castro families continue to plant their staple crops on and around the area, oil wells continue to pump that precious liquid gold, and springs continue to gush clear, cool water from the aquifers of these rich southern parts.

Source

Is the world’s largest super-volcano set to erupt for the first time in 600,000 years, wiping out two-thirds of the U.S.?

Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : Article-1350123-01A00E370000044D-133_634x422

Newly Discovered Hazardous Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive Within 24 Hours

ICELAND-Earthquake list: past 7 days (M>=1.4) (175 quakes-THESE EQ’S WOULD INDICATE SEVERE VOLCANISM AND STRESS ON THE MID ATLANTIC RIDGE AND CANARY ISLANDS-WATCH CUMBRE-VIEJA

Comet ISON & US Govt Oct. 1st Prep: What Does The US Govt Know That We Don’t?

M6.5 – 78km NE of L’Esperance Rock, New Zealand

Comet ISON Debris Hitting Earth Now (NASA Preparing)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead :   Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:18 pm

“The damage will be insidious, so each day that goes by the jeopardy increases," Clapper said.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20131003/183911986/Govt-Shutdown-Extremely-Damaging-US-Intel-Director.html

Probably not lying this time.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead :   Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead :   Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 am

This goes into a lot more depth as to what lies ahead in the next few weeks.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/10/02/brzezinskis-words-point-to-the-coming-apocalypse/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead :   Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:48 am

An important part of the discussion of GMO crops in the U.S. is the fact that many scientists claim there is a "kill" gene of sorts encoded into the genetic sequencing. I.e. start 'chemtrailing' with a certain chemical and the plant's response will be 'drop dead'.....

Naturally one can't prove such a thing but it passes the 'smell' test.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead :   Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:19 pm

"Longtime Middle East expert Dr. Mike Evans says Iran is not directing a charm offensive at President Obama, but the U.S. is deliberately making nice with Iran in a move that will only reassure the mullahs there that the U.S. has no intention of doing anything to prevent them from acquiring nuclear weapons."

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/heres-real-reason-obama-threatened-syria/#gs4rpAUjucfQmqgm.99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead :   Six Weeks of Grave Danger Lies Ahead : I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: