Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's

Go down 
+8
Yaddy
Delfi
wil
quietobserver
GROUNDZERO
Kitiara
scottr99
researcher
12 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  Empty
PostSubject: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Well, having really never won something before I just had to share with y'all. I emailed my entry into the Hagmann's early last week and and was picked (randomly) as one of the 10 winners of the Dare To Prepare book by Holly Deyo. Anyways, I just had to tell someone and y'all are my friends, and sisters and brothers here so I'm telling you. Nobody here (all my friends think I'm kind of a kook) would give a rats hairy behind but I know y'all will celebrate with me.

Holly Deyo wrote:
Dear Alan,

Please email your shipping address and we'll send off your winning copy of Dare To Prepare.

Congratulations!

Holly, Stan, Doug and Joe
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Hehe that's awesome, congrat's bro!!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Yay!

party
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Don't forget to declare its retail value as "other" income on your 1040.

happy birthdaay
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Congrats researcher!!!   

high five
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:09 pm

That's great!!!!high five  You can share it with us and we all benefit! The Lord is taking care of this little band of Watchers, Smile party praise GOD
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks all. [quietobserver, I'll deal with YOU later sheep  ] I was surprised cause I just tonight got around to listening to last nights Hagmann show with Stan Deyo and learned there was something like 1,128 entries total. It was kinda fun hearing Hagmann announce my name and the "from San Diego" at the end of hour one.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Are you also trying to solve the Zenith 2016 Hidden Anagram?  

The clue is "It Was A Noble Gesture".  
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:06 pm

wil wrote:
Are you also trying to solve the Zenith 2016 Hidden Anagram?  

The clue is "It Was A Noble Gesture".  
Nope, not doing that one. I thought about getting the book, though I don't know if I will. From what I'm reading about it, if you've read Horn's Appolyon Rising 2012 you've pretty much got this books contents down. I'm sure I'd need the book to complete the puzzles just like the last time too.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:49 am

fantastic congratulations......great to hear...(sorry I'm late....down under and all that y'know!)Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:56 am

righton audience clapping
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:11 am

Sweet! Some people have all the luck!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:18 am

cheers  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! And you LOVE to read. Perfect outcome!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Dove wrote:
cheers   Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!  And you LOVE to read.  Perfect outcome!
Hehehe, you are right about loving to read. (Said with a wink after having just ordered 5 new TEOTWAWKI Kindle books this morning)

About that "nice guy" thing . . . boy howdy do I have you fooled. lol!   Naaaa, really, thanks Dovie-doo.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Which books? Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Which books?  Smile
The Dark Grid Series (three books) Dark Grid, Dark Coup, and Dark Road.

The Coulter Saga (three books in series, two released, waiting on #3) Friends of the Family and The Way of the Dogs.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Thank you! I might go look them up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Thank you!  I might go look them up!  Very Happy
They're super cheap for Kindle. 99 cents up to about $3.99-ish each. Heck ,what's to lose? 5 for what I might pay for one hardback. Into Dark Grid and so far so good. If you want a REAL goodie go look up Lights Out and Grid Down Reality Bites. I have 'em both in paperback but I see they are also on Kindle. Grid Down leaves ya with three cliff hangers but the later books tie the hangers up. Part one is released already; Grid Down Perception of Reality (Grid Down Volume 2 Part 1). I have 'em all in paperback. Can't wait for the rest of 'em. Still have untied endings and that means more good SHTF books to come. Happy camper here.

http://www.amazon.com/Lights-Out-ebook/dp/B004GHNGKE/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380830856&sr=1-1&keywords=lights+out+david+crawford

http://www.amazon.com/Grid-Down-Reality-Bites-ebook/dp/B006PMRX2K/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1380830937&sr=1-1&keywords=Grid+Down+Reality+Bites

http://www.amazon.com/Grid-Perception-Reality-Volume-ebook/dp/B00B96QC92/ref=pd_sim_b_1
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Congratulations! I am so excited that you won! I have the book and it is tremendous! Celebrating with you!!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm

I have read Lights Out and really enjoyed it! Very Happy I will check out your other recommendations. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Awesome researcher! 
So what is next? Publishers Clearing House?
Oh is that the dancing baby? It's back??
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Be careful... you might end up...

Like her.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:35 am

wil wrote:
Be careful... you might end up...

Like her.

Oh my, good heavens NOOOOO!!!!

Took me a while there. wil, to figure out what you were sayin' to me???? I didn't realize that the "like her" was actually a link. That's why I usually always post the actual links in my posts. "Like her" is below. cheer 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2435734/Kim-Searle-enters-HUNDRED-contests-day-lands-100-000-haul-prizes.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:01 am

That's great!!! I love to read as well, but so much can't get to it all. I think it couldn't have happen to a better friend.UP
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Now I'll just need your address cuz we are heading down to your house when the big one hits. LOL! Just kidding.  Fun to win stuff unexpected like that. Congrat-OH-lations.
  UP

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks Proskuneo, and everyone else too. I got an email from the Deyo's today telling me that they shipped my book and they even gave me a tracking number. Oh, and a really nice photo of the two of them too. What nice folks they both must be. I look forward to meeting them in the coming kingdom. I'll share the photo with y'all.

Holly & Stan Valentines Day 2010

Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  Holly_10
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:26 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's    Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I Just Can't Hold The News In: I Won One Of The 10 "Dare To Prepare" Books From The Hagmann's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: