Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service Empty
PostSubject: Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service   Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:48 am

Gotta read it all peeps....@ LINK

http://www.prisonplanet.com/barrycades-government-tries-to-shut-down-privately-owned-mount-vernon.html
Barrycades: Feds Try to Shut Down Privately Owned Mount Vernon

Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service Printer_famfamfamPrivately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service YoutubePrivately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service PodcastPrivately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service PptvPrivately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service TwitterPrivately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service FacebookPrivately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service Cart

“Deliberate effort by Obama to hurt the public”
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
October 3, 2013
Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service 031013mount1
The National Park Service erected barricades to shut down parking lots surrounding Mount Vernon despite the fact that the tourist destination is privately owned, another example of how the feds are deliberately worsening the government shut down.
Mount Vernon is the former plantation of George Washington and is owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association, which doesn’t receive any government funding. The attraction’s official website reads, “NO SHUTDOWN HERE – The Federal government may be shut down, but Washington’s home remains open. Mount Vernon has remained a private non-profit for more than 150 years.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets and I’LL BRING HALF A MILLION PEOPLE TO THAT MEMORIAL!   Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:59 am

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-to-obama-you-lay-one-hand-on-ww2-vets-and-ill-bring-half-a-million-people-to-that-memorial/

Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets and I’LL BRING HALF A MILLION PEOPLE TO THAT MEMORIAL!
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on October 2nd, 2013 in Featured Politics | 1,463 Comments
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service   Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:10 am

The National Park Service maintains/services the parking lot.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service   Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 am

The parking lots are co-owned by Mount Vernon and the NPS, but require no immediate maintenance at all, meaning the decision to close them down was completely unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service   Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:10 am

I was being sarcastic and trying to illustrate the 'flimsy' grounds they've used to attempt to close the park.

In all fairness I did read that this one might be bogus, I.e. no one from the Park Service has fessed up to erecting barricades in the middle of the night.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the dick tater.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service   Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Mark Levin wrote:
Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets and I’LL BRING HALF A MILLION PEOPLE TO THAT MEMORIAL!
I was listening to the radio last night and heard him say this on air. To say he was royally pissed-off would be an understatement. I wonder if anyone recorded that from last nights show? It was worth hearing.

Hmmmm, a quick search. Yup, someone recorded it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service   Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Founding Fathers’ Tavern Closed by Government Shutdown
http://www.prisonplanet.com/founding-fathers-tavern-closed-by-government-shutdown.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service   Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privately Owned Mt. Vernon Closed by Natl. Park Service
Page 1 of 1