Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! Empty
PostSubject: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 am

Report: Pelosi Urges House Dems To Vote Against Funding For Veterans’ Benefits…
Any member of Congress who votes against funding for vets is going to be bludgeoned to death in the polls when they come up for re-election.
Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! Pelosi-evil
Via NBC News’ Kelly O’Donnell:
Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! Screen-shot-2013-10-01-at-9.19.29-PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:17 am

Spring, they keep re-electing her, she is untouchable.....I don't understand this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:41 am

I don't know how people here where I live keep re-electing these creeps!
I recently asked my Congressman in a letter what was necessary to recall other than petition with signatures.
Have not heard back yet, almost a month now.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Her district is San Francisco. That's who keeps re-electing her.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Her district is San Francisco.  That's who keeps re-electing her.
Bunch of kumbaya, we are the world, ex hippie flower children liberals up there in SF. We aren't much better down here in Sin Diego either. Then there's always Lost Angeles  too.

Last edited by researcher on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Touché........she certainly is an accurate represent-ative of her constituency.

Kitiara wrote:
Her district is San Francisco.  That's who keeps re-electing her.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Toss ol' Harry Reid in there too.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:16 pm

I live in Orange County. While we have a republican representative the guy is mute on the subject. (Ed Royce?)

Toss Dianne Fienstein in the mix too. Never once voted for her.

Oh and Jerry Brown. How did we get this bozo again? And how do you get Robin Hood out of office? Raising minimum wage to $10/hr by 2016? Just makes me wanna vomit.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:41 pm

If CA is anything like FL and numerous other states 'we' got the bozo again due to voter fraud. When the US supervised elections in Iraq & Afghanistan remember the purple die on people's thumbs they proudly displayed? "I voted" The purple dye was to keep obozo-esque voter fraud from occurring that is prevalent in third world countries. The head of the present day banana republic learned from the greatest frauds in history. We the people can't possibly imagine the lengths these dirtbags will go to in rigging an election. I'd better stop typing before I stroke out.l.........................................................

And yet Eric fast furious Holder is suing the state of N.C. for another voter I.D. issue that discriminates from minority voting. Really??? You need an I.D. and 100 other things to buy a weapon for self defense but you can show up at a voting booth and say "yo quiro taco bell....errrrr donde esta Obama" and you don't need I.D..

Proskuneo wrote:
I live in Orange County. While we have a republican representative the guy is mute on the subject. (Ed Royce?)

Toss Dianne Fienstein in the mix too. Never once voted for her.

Oh and Jerry Brown. How did we get this bozo again? And how do you get Robin Hood out of office? Raising minimum wage to $10/hr by 2016? Just makes me wanna vomit.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Oh and Jerry Brown. How did we get this bozo again?

People with 15 minute attention spans that's how! We recalled Brown and replaced him with the Nazi terminator then forgot all about how Brown screwed us royally with Enron and voted the bastard back into office. It's our own screwy fault!!! A song comes to my mind reminding me about this . . . .

Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealers Wheel, and here we the people of California are, stuck in the middle.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:16 am

I did not know Brown was back in office.  That seems crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!   Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Despicable Witch of the West Votes against Veterans!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: