Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets. Empty
PostSubject: Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets.   Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:37 am

I've been telling you all for some time about the objects in SOHO so now here it is from someone more professional.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets.   Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:26 am

Just don't ask a 'traditional' astronomer what they think of his ideas.

I'm just 'passing the salt', Spring. You know I love you and your diligence.
In a way I hope he's right on.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets.   Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Pictures of these 'objects' have been up in the ISON thread although they're not terribly impressive to look at. They're from a university telescope that was used by professionals who knew where to look based on 'their day job'.

Once again, if you don't already own it you might want to pick up a copy of "Planet X, The Sign of the Son of Man and the End of the Age. Douglas A Elwell." The book does a fair job of illustrating how The Word and science as we know it on the subject are perfectly compatible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets.   Professor James McCanney is an expert in physics & comets. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: