Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our hedge of protection is going or gone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saved

saved

Our hedge of protection is going or gone Empty
PostSubject: Our hedge of protection is going or gone   Our hedge of protection is going or gone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:31 am

Listening to and reading the news confirms in my heart America's special blessing from the Most High is going or gone. Guess we have to depend upon our personal relationship with Him (as we should) alone and know this "blanket" blessing to U.S. can not be assumed. It hurts me to see these troubled times coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our hedge of protection is going or gone   Our hedge of protection is going or gone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Our hedge of protection is going or gone   Our hedge of protection is going or gone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:28 am

Yep, amen! Something in my mind tells me we're going to be nuked big time.  I just had a thought, would the AOB moment be a good time for the worlds new god to make a point and nuke the one nation that might oppose him? That would certainly scare the rest into obedience.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Our hedge of protection is going or gone   Our hedge of protection is going or gone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Amen!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Our hedge of protection is going or gone   Our hedge of protection is going or gone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Delfi wrote:
the AOB moment

OK, been noodling this ever since it went up. What is an AOB moment?
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Our hedge of protection is going or gone   Our hedge of protection is going or gone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:29 pm

researcher wrote:
Delfi wrote:
the AOB moment
OK, been noodling this ever since it went up. What is an AOB moment?
Not sure either researcher...but probably one of these?

Any Other Business 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnAbuse Of Bandwidth 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnAir Order of Battle 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnAviation Operations Branch 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone Dnadvanced operations base 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone Dnalcohol on breath 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnAnalytical Operations Branch 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnAngle Of Bank 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone Dnaccessory olfactory bulb 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone Dnadiabatic oxygen bomb 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnAdvanced Operational Base 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone Dnammonia oxidizing bacteria 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnAnnual Operating Budget 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnApproved Operating Budget 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone UpOur hedge of protection is going or gone DnAt or Below 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone Dnaccessory bulb 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone Dnaccessory olfactory bulbs 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAce of Base 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone Dnacetone on breath 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAddress Operation Block 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAir-O-Brinell 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAlcohol On Board 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone Dnalternate operations base 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAmerican Oriental Bioengineering, Inc. 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone Dnammonia-oxidising bacteria 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAngle Of Bearing 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone Dnanterior open bite 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAny one bottom 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone Dnaortic banding 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAssembly Operations Book 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAssignment of Benefits 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAuxiliary Oxygen Bottle 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAverage on Board 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAdd-On Box 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAirport Office Building 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnArt of Beauty 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnArt of Board 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAssembly of Believers 
Our hedge of protection is going or gone DnAssociation of Objectivist Businessmen
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Our hedge of protection is going or gone   Our hedge of protection is going or gone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Abomination of Desolation....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our hedge of protection is going or gone   Our hedge of protection is going or gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our hedge of protection is going or gone
Page 1 of 1