Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American Empty
PostSubject: Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American   Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:46 pm

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2013/10/obama-to-military-will-you-fire-on.html

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

▶️ Obama to Military - "Will you FIRE on Americans?" - YouTube
Posted by Charleston Voice

Published on Oct 9, 2013
Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American if the command was given. Some officers stepping down. Government buying enuff amo to kill half the population along with body bags. Obama shaking up the top ranks of the military command structure -- but is it also preparing to make war on the American population? According to a person identified as a former senior military official, the answer to that shocking question is yes.

Human rights activist Jim Garrow says that the source, man regarded as "one of America's foremost military heroes," told him that President Obama is using a new litmus test for "determining who will stay and who must go" among top-ranked military leaders. That test is whether they will fire on US citizens or not. Garrow says that his source made the disclosure in order to "sound the alarm" over the administration's plans.

Back to top Go down

Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American   Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Litmus test hell!

Enlisted people swear an oath to carry out the orders of their superior officers.

OFFICERS DON'T. They swear an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution. It is the officers that must carry the burden of deciding not to obey or pass on orders that are patently illegal or unconstitutional.

Resignations in the face of such a 'litmus test' are simply a cop out!

Make sure you go to the embedded video! It may be the most important 20 minutes you've ever spent!

I retired 23 years ago, after 32 years of service.

The oath I first swore in 1948 has been renewed several times since then.

We really are at the 'fish or cut bait' time.

'Nuff watching the parade. Its time to get into it! All of us.

Lew ...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American   Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Hey, they did this back on a questioner back I think sometime in the 90's. If memory serves me right it was at MCAS Twenty Nine Palms, California.

MCAS = Marine Corps Air Station

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American   Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote :
Concerns over US troops being given orders to fire on American citizens in the event of mass gun confiscation first arose in 1995 when hundreds of Marines at 29 Palms, California were given a survey as part of an academic project by Navy Lieutenant Commander Ernest Guy Cunningham which asked the Marines if they would, “Fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government.”

YUP, a little searching brought it up. See quote above and link below.

http://www.infowars.com/nobel-peace-prize-nominee-obama-asks-military-leaders-if-they-will-fire-on-us-citizens/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American   Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:25 pm

You're probably already aware but the CAG/Delta's the U.S. won't 'let out' of their duty are now your reserve FEMA commanders.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American   Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Spring wrote:
Enlisted people swear an oath to carry out the orders of their superior officers.

OFFICERS DON'T. They swear an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution. It is the officers that must carry the burden of deciding not to obey or pass on orders that are patently illegal or unconstitutional.

Spring, I believe that you are incorrect on this one my friend. I swore an oath as an enlisted man in 1972 when I joined the Navy. I REMEMBER swearing to defend the Constitution back then. I went and looked it up.

http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/swearing-in-for-military-service.html

Quote :
Everyone who joins the military has one thing in common, they must swear-in by repeating the enlisted or officer Oath.
The Oath of enlistment is something that every service member must promise and adhere to for his/her entire military career. From the Oath, you can see that you will be defending the Constitution - not a person. Discipline and accepting orders is sworn to. Finally, you vow to face the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) should any disputes arise.

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The Oath of Office (for officers):

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance tot he same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Before you raise your right hand, make sure you understand what you are swearing or attesting to.  The oath of enlistment should not be taken lightly, you will be bound by it for the next 4 to 6 years at a minimum.

http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/swearing-in-for-military-service.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American   Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Military litmus test. Obama asking officers if they will shoot an American
Page 1 of 1