Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality Empty
PostSubject: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:07 pm

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4646

Lord, come quickly!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Used to be dire warnings from dads to their sons and daughters about perverts. Now it's dire warnings from farmers to their sheep.

sheep sheep sheep
sheep sheep sheep
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:28 pm

researcher wrote:
Used to be dire warnings from dads to their sons and daughters about perverts. Now it's dire warnings from farmers to their sheep.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so incredible. I didn't think it was possible for us to hit a new low farther down than we'd already fallen but apparently I don't have enough imagination.
Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality 503961166
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 pm

I did laugh....I know....I know! (sorry researcher blush )
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Don't apologize, Yaddy! Researcher's sheep are funny!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 pm

facepalm more than
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:29 pm

I think we were being subliminally set up for this kind of thing back in 1972 when Woody Allen released his "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex" movie. The movies are used to introduce and normalize us to things we normally would not accept. I think this may have been one of those movies. For those unfamiliar with where I'm going with this line of thought I've included the clip below from that movie.

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:24 am

Yaddy wrote:
I did laugh....I know....I know! (sorry researcher Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality 550949801 )

I agree that Researcher's sheep are funny, but for me, the humor is outweighed by the the sadness and horror that comes from knowing our society has fallen so far, that political correctness has become so sick, twisted & pervasive that something like this could happen (and be reported on as if it were natural or progressive even.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality   Yale hosts workshop teaching sensitivity to bestiality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1