Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill Empty
PostSubject: Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill   Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:45 am

You know what to not do.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill   Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 am

Thanks for the video Dove.  Depending on ones situation, everyone is going to be affected to some degree, some worst than others.

I got my "reality" in the mailbox the other day from my Insurance provider.  I have an individual policy and it is now going to increase over $1,700 a year.  My new annual healthcare insurance premimuns as a result of Obamacare is going to be over $6,100 per year for my individual personal coverage AND the new policy will give me LESS coverage.

Thank you Mr. President....... I guess this is the "change" you wanted.

I hope all those who voted for this destructive man are happy now.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill   Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:22 am

A good portion of the "Bill" wasn't actually written when Congress voted on it. The "Original" contained enormous amounts of nebulous language and would reference addendums, appendixes, and sub sections that had YET TO BE WRITTEN. Those sections are the sections where a good portion of the nastiness resides. I think it was Savage who did a show on it awhile back. Did you ever hear Maxine Waters slip of the tongue about President Obama building a database so we're gonna know everything about everybody? (To use for their political gain)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill   Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:26 am

Ouch, Rawblues.  I see no way this can sustain itself.  Hello chaos. Seceding states could prosper if not for major goober mili. response.  Eventually oppression will cause an overcoming of fear. Some day.

True, Q.  Congress was told they couldn't read it till after it had been passed.
And everybody just goes along.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill   Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 am

I know Dove..... something is going to have to give very soon.  I don't know what's coming, but I suspect it is not going to be pleasant.  And people forget how rapidedly the Soviet Union colaspsed.
One year they were an international player and the next year they were broken apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill   Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone finally READ the Affordable Health Care Bill
Page 1 of 1