Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED Empty
PostSubject: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:51 pm

I'd advise you all to not use it anymore unless you need to for video.. otherwise disable until needed ... or better yet, download the video and then disable.

Site ... Steve Quayle - Fox News article here : http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/14/us-army-defines-christian-ministry-as-domestic-hate-group/

yes you read that right:

US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'

Here would be the safest non hackable solution... BURN an ISO of a sort of secure system like Tails from distrowatch.com on to a CD! A CD cannot be hacked or have viruses or other harmful code installed... (cannot be saved to CD) now you can Start off of the System on the CD and not allow your computer system to be compromised!! Do not use USB Stick... code can still be written to it without you knowingl it.

Yes burning the iso to CD is easy and start up is easy just hold down the C key and the system on CD will start up just like a normal one
Yeah!
Well I define the 0 udmin the largest terror group on the planet!
And Gerry Brownose a brown nose to the Marxist party taking down America!
Hope the NRA sues for those other bills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE ARTICLE HERE:   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:01 pm

They say the AFA here: http://www.afa.net/ is the hate group... discern... discern what .. I don't know anymore! I believe they mean all of us even if not naming your church!
Watch your six when the lights go out or the .gov fails! Martial Law to me means NO LAW which has authority unless it comes from GOD!
Your only friend is Jesus!
the 50-100yd rule applies, no closer than that!

US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'

By Todd Starnes
Published October 14, 2013
FoxNews.com

660-Starnes-AFA-briefing.jpg

Special to Fox News

Several dozen U.S. Army active duty and reserve troops were told last week that the American Family Association, a well-respected Christian ministry, should be classified as a domestic hate group because the group advocates for traditional family values.

The briefing was held at Camp Shelby in Mississippi and listed the AFA alongside domestic hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazis, the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam.

A soldier who attended the briefing contacted me and sent me a photograph of a slide show presentation that listed AFA as a domestic hate group. Under the AFA headline is a photograph of Westboro Baptist Church preacher Fred Phelps holding a sign reading “No special law for f***.”

American Family Association has absolutely no affiliation with the controversial church group known for picketing the funerals of American servicemembers.

It looks like the Obama administration is separating the military from the American people.

“I had to show Americans what our soldiers are now being taught,” said the soldier who asked not to be identified. “I couldn’t just let this one pass.”

The soldier said a chaplain interrupted the briefing and challenged the instructor’s assertion that AFA is a hate group.

“The instructor said AFA could be considered a hate group because they don’t like gays,” the soldier told me. “The slide was talking about how AFA refers to gays as sinners and heathens and derogatory terms.”

The soldier, who is an evangelical Christian, said the chaplain defended the Christian ministry.

“He kept asking the instructor, ‘Are you sure about that, son? Are you sure about that?’” he said, recalling the back and forth.

Later in the briefing, the soldiers were reportedly told that they could face punishment for participating in organizations that are considered hate groups.

That considered, the soldier contacted me because he is a financial contributor to the AFA ministry.

“I donate to AFA as often as I can,” he said. “Am I going to be punished? I listen to American Family Radio all day. If they hear it on my radio, will I be faced with a Uniformed Code of Military Justice charge?”

The soldier said he was “completely taken back by this blatant attack not only on the AFA but Christians and our beliefs.”

It’s not the first time the Army has accused conservative Christian groups of being domestic hate groups.

Earlier this year, I exposed Army briefings that classified evangelical Christians and Catholics as examples of religious extremism.

Another briefing told officers to pay close attention to troops who supported groups like AFA and the Family Research Council.

One officer said the two Christian ministries did not “share our Army Values.”

“When we see behaviors that are inconsistent with Army Values – don’t just walk by – do the right thing and address the concern before it becomes a problem,” the officer wrote in an email to his subordinates.

At the time the military assured me those briefings were isolated incidents and did not reflect official Army policy.

If that’s true, how do they explain what happened at Camp Shelby?

I contacted the Pentagon for an answer but they referred me to Army public affairs. And so far – they haven’t returned my calls.

And their claim that the classifications are “isolated” is not washing with AFA.

“The American Family Association has received numerous accounts of military installations as well as law enforcement agencies using a list compiled by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which wrongfully identifies and defames AFA,” reads a statement they sent me.

Bryan Fischer hosts a talk show on American Family Radio. He called the Army’s allegations “libelous, slanderous and blatantly false.”

“This mischaracterization of AFA is reprehensible and inexcusable,” he told me. “We have many military members who are a part of the AFA network who know these accusations are a tissue of lies.”

Fischer said their views on gay marriage and homosexuality are not hate – it’s simply a disagreement.

“If our military wasn’t headed by a commander-in-chief who is hostile to Christian faith, these allegations would be laughed off every military base in the world,” he said.

Hiram Sasser, of the Liberty Institute, told me the Army’s briefing is a smear.

He recalled what President Obama said last year when Muslim extremists attacked our diplomatic outpost in Libya.

“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths,” President Obama said. “We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.”

Sasser said he wished the president and the Army would treat the American Family Association with the same deference and respect they show those who mean to harm us.

“Why must the Army under this administration continue to attack Americans of faith and smear them?” Sasser wondered.

I fear the answer to that question.

Because it appears the Obama administration is separating the military from the American people – and planting seeds of doubt about Christians and some of our nation’s most prominent Christian ministries.

Todd Starnes is host of Fox News & Commentary heard on hundreds of radio stations and in his weekly podcast. Sign up for his American Dispatch newsletter and be sure to join his Facebook page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:16 pm

A do be , it be E vile and enable script hacking!

May be even us are me. Be watch in.

Got me 3x yes terd aye.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:58 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:37 am

When visiting that web site listed at SQ with JavaScript enabled (which I don't usually do) a script attack happened almost immediately, freezing the browser, I tried to disable JavaScript but could not do anything so pulled the router cable, puter completely frozen but Hard drive working.... killed with power switch held down as nothing worked. It installed something... as the system was affected in small ways at first and repair was unsuccessful so a complete reinstall was necessary.
Third time in 3 days. I wish I were a hacker to return the favor.

Don't worry, I'm crazy.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:29 pm

OK, I went over to the fox news page that you linked, Spring, java enabled, and didn't have the problems that you are having. Running win-doze 7 professional 64bit and Firefox browser. If I recall correctly you run Linux/Unix so maybe the hack is on that platform only. Or a java/Linux coding incompatibility. Any-who, I believe you. Just trying to help out with your troubleshooting here.

Any Mac usurers here affected? Pipe up if you are out there Mac-heads. listen-up

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:06 pm

My PPC is running Linux too but more special than the pc.
I use it as primary back up for these situatations... it is slightly slower but rock steady.

Now that pc laptop is not always vulnerable, seems sort of targeted and random at the same time.
I always run two firewalls, so the only easy way to get to the pc is JavaScript back door. Some scripts lock up the browser for quite some time before releasing control back, however these are not frequent but you do know when it happens and some times you can disable scripts and that will do it or you need to do a force quit of browser... but there are times it takes over everything and kill the cable or kill the power is only way.

Yes I still run two Macs and still have two others used for 3D graphics, those machines go back to 1991 all working. 1 Quadra 700, an Audio Video 8600 ppc and the newer are iBook and Dual 450 Sawtooth also used for 3d with Electric Image, Animation Master, and Infini-D and then Photoshp etc.
The Dual 450 is still 3 system boot- 9, 10.3 and Linux.
The pc laptop ended its CAD/CAM when I closed my shop so I'm not drawing or designing anything due to the failed economy. Bummer!

What do you use researcher?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:30 pm

You know, now that you mentioned it I too sometimes get those browser locks. Usually a complex page such as news pages with a zillion things loading and the main culprit is BLOGS. But the browser always unlocks after a minute or so. Never ever could figure those locks out or any way around them. What I use is in the posting directly above yours, Spring, except the PC specs. i7 quad core, 4Gig Ram, 3 hard drives and (GASP) a 3½ inch floppy. Yeah, that floppy has traveled through 3 or 4 different computer builds. I always 'roll my own' computers. That way I know what's in 'em.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
andrejic89

PostSubject: Re: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:30 pm

spring2 wrote:
My PPC is running Linux too but more special than the pc.
I use it as primary back up for these situatations... it is slightly slower but rock steady.

Now that pc laptop is not always vulnerable, seems sort of targeted and random at the same time.
I always run two firewalls, so the only easy way to get to the pc is JavaScript back door. Some scripts lock up the browser for quite some time before releasing control back, however these are not frequent but you do know when it happens and some times you can disable scripts and that will do it or you need to do a force quit of browser... but there are times it takes over everything and kill the cable or kill the power is only way.

Yes I still run two Macs and still have two others used for 3D graphics, those machines go back to 1991 all working. 1 Quadra 700, an Audio Video 8600 ppc and the newer are iBook and Dual 450 Sawtooth also used for 3d with Electric Image, Animation Master, and Infini-D and then Photoshp etc.
The Dual 450 is still 3 system boot- 9, 10.3 and Linux.
The pc laptop ended its CAD/CAM when I closed my shop so I'm not drawing or designing anything due to the failed economy. Bummer!

What do you use researcher?
Your hardware is outdated and that is problem. Today web sites are heavy and loaded with much stuff (several java scripts, tracking java scripts, CSS files,...) and for everyday use without slowdown, freezing you must have nothing below dual core CPU (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent), minimum 2GB of DDR2 (DDR3 is better) RAM memory (4GB+ for 64bit operating system) and some 7200 RPM SATA300 hard drive with capacity 250GB or more with good motherboard and power supply.

My browser also freeze but rarely and it is heavy loaded because I use more than 20 tabs in current tab group (some time more than 50 tabs) and in all tab groups 175 tabs (some time more than 200 or 300 tabs) and this is with my primary browser - Pale Moon x64 (based on 64bit Firefox, with NoScript, AdBlock Plus, Firebug and some other Add-ons). I use also Firefox (208 tabs in tab groups, with NoScript, AdBlock Plus, Firebug and some other Add-ons), Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer (IE very rarely).

My hardware:
Intel Core i7-2600K @3.5GHz (for heavy work overclocked to 4.4GHz, water cooled)
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4 (Mac OS X compatible)
16GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM
120GB Kingston HyperX SSD (Solid State Drive)
500GB HDD 7200 RPM
250GB HDD 5400 RPM (Internal or External depending on needs)
2TB HDD 5400 RPM
120GB HDD 5400 RPM
250GB HDD 5400 RPM (External)
1TB HDD 5400 RPM (External)
Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 1GB (Mac OS X Compatible), currently Gigabyte GeForce 8500GT 512MB (Mac OS X Compatible) because of some problems with 5770.

Primary operating system is Windows 7 64bit on 120GB SSD with several virtual systems on VMware Player (2x Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux Mint, Android RC2 x86, BackTrack 5 R3) and on VirtualBox used Windows XP, Linux Mint and Mac OS X Leopard. Also on 120GB HDD is Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 fully working (app store version) with XP in VirtualBox.

Windows 7 is protected with Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Online Armor Premium, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and MCShield (for USB flash drive infections). I personally don't need that protection (know how to avoid infections) but it is because of my clients and backups to be checked for any infections before copied back to their machines in case of need to reinstall operating system and wipe all data from hard drive.

I'm a student at Faculty of Applied Arts and study Graphic Design. This year graduated as Bachelor and have to go for another year to get Master degree. I also recording sermons in church with video camera, edit recorded video, convert to MP4 files and DVD for church members or other interested people and work as technical support. I started to work with computers in 1997 (as 8 years old boy) and have a lot of experience and work as private Computer's Serviceman for almost 4 years so know computers very well.

P.S. Sorry if my English is bad, learned it by myself (work with computers, watching movies,...).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED   OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK, JavaScript enabled got my first visit HACKED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: