Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew: Destroyed Evidence Can't Tell Story!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew: Destroyed Evidence Can't Tell Story! Empty
PostSubject: Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew: Destroyed Evidence Can't Tell Story!    Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew: Destroyed Evidence Can't Tell Story! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:52 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/non-disclosure-required-for-sandy-hook-school-crew.html

Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew

Nanci G. Hutson
Newstimes.com
October 15, 2013

NEWTOWN — Contractors involved in the demolition of the Sandy Hook Elementary School are being required to sign confidentiality agreements that prohibit them from publicly discussing the site, taking photographs or disclosing information about the school.

Town leaders and construction managers will be doing everything possible to ensure that anyone who might wish to gain publicity from work on the Dickinson Road site will be prevented from doing so.

“It’s a very sensitive topic,” Selectman Will Rodgers said Monday. “We want it (the site) to be handled in a respectful way.”

Demolition of the existing Sandy Hook Elementary School is slated to begin next week, and be finished before the Dec. 14 anniversary of the mass shooting.

Full article here: http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Non-disclosure-required-for-Sandy-Hook-School-crew-4895613.php
LIARS ALWAYS TRY TO COVER THEIR TRACKS!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew: Destroyed Evidence Can't Tell Story! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew: Destroyed Evidence Can't Tell Story!    Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew: Destroyed Evidence Can't Tell Story! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Quote :
“We want it (the site) to be handled in a respectful way.”

BULL-SCAT!!! Respectful demolition? That's about as much an oxymoron as:

jumbo shrimp
rap music
thundering silence
make haste slowly
hurry up and wait (for all us service vets)

I posted about this in another topic. Glad to see that other news outlets are picking it up and reporting. Are people really that stupid?

Yeah, some people are! I'm soooo glad that I know y'all here. Yer the only ones I can talk intelligently to anymore.
Back to top Go down

Non-disclosure required for Sandy Hook School crew: Destroyed Evidence Can't Tell Story!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: