Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laibcoms

laibcoms

Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? Empty
PostSubject: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:41 am

Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? What do you think of those? Possible? Did he unlock the truth the enemy is hiding from us?

Start with:
Dead Men's Secrets, then follow-up with
Lost Cities
UFO Aliens-The Deadly Secret
Men in Embarrassing Places
Lost Races-The Big Dating Shock /or/ The Big Dating Blunder
10 Amazing Secrets From Lost Cities

Good reads too (actually, I think you should read this after Dead Men's Secrets)
1) Solomon's Fleet Mystery-Evidence of Phoenician Voyages Into The South Pacific
2) King Solomon's Riches-Putting Together The Pieces

There are many more.

Please do read if you haven't. I'm really curious as to what you guys and gals think of his discoveries.

Does it make sense?
Is it enlightening?
Did it put the missing pieces of the puzzle together?

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:48 pm

I don't have any of his books, but I've listened to him on the internet and watched his videos - his work is fascinating.

He has come under much scrutiny from the "academic" world because he is not under their control. Gray is self-funded and believes the Bible. He has come across many out-of-place artifacts (OOPARTS) that cannot be explained using the Darwinian model, but can with the Biblical model (that is why they hate him).

If you like him, you will also like Klaus Dona, an Austrian researcher who is very highly regarded in the OOPART field. He is also a Christian.

Project Camelot did a great interview with him:

GREEN
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:52 pm

I have read some of his works am still in two minds about it.....not real sure...yet!
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Yep, I agree, they hate people that goes against the established "facts". It's like in the past, people who claimed the earth revolves around the sun or that the earth is round and not flat, were branded heretics and of the devil - they'll destroy the person's reputation every chance they get.

Although of course, we also have to be careful, especially in our own time. I'm not saying Jonathan Gray's works are doubtful, so far what I have read from him do make sense because I was asking the same questions since I was a child, when I first got interested in the Bible and ancient history.

For example, Jonathan Gray was able to explain why there were Chinese, Hebrew, and Phoenician writings (and place names) in North and South America but "accepted Science" can not - still stuck with theories (that doesn't make sense at all). It's either we accept the reality that the ancients had the capability to cross the wide gap between the main landmass and the Americas, or accept that someone out there picked them up and dropped them there.

I don't know. It's hard to go 100% over it, very very possible, 90% spot on, but I still have reservations, like Yaddy.

I'll check Klaus Dona, if two or more people establishes the same thing, then doubts are washed away. Wink

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:31 am

The thing that got me was that I read in one of his books somewhere, that "he had found the ark of the covenant and it was exactly under the cross where Jesus was crucified, and, as His blood dripped down his legs and feet, it dripped through a crack in the rocks onto the mercy seat of the ark..."
Now, we read in the book of Hebrews that Jesus himself took his blood up to heaven to place it on the original ark, once and for all Hebrews 9 v 12, and also he told one of the women at the grave side John 20 v 17,
So>>>I am dubious about some of the things he said!
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:42 am

Do you remember which book was that? I haven't read it yet. Interesting.

And another thing interesting there is his claim that the earthly Ark of the Covenant was exactly under the Cross where He was crucified. To think that the Prophet Jeremiah hid it there, when, from what I've read elsewhere, Jewish tradition has it that Jeremiah hid it abroad, probably in Queen Bathsheba's land.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:49 am

well....it's a while ago...like way back in the 80's and it could have been a video tape that it was on, no disc way back then...lol
Yes...I'm almost sure it was a series of video tapes, maybe if you did a search I might try and see what I can find too!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:01 am

I agree. . . . Ive read some of his stuff,and i like him. . . . But i havent read a whe lot. . . So i dont know alot about him

And some of Jesus blood could have dripped on too the mercy seat. . . . And he still could have brough it to heaven too
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:25 am

Ah, I only have his ebooks, which is few (what I can find from downloads I'm afraid). I'll find those videos and audios, seem there's more to it than the books.

^^

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 am

Yaddy wrote:
The thing that got me was that I read in one of his books somewhere, that "he had found the ark of the covenant and it was exactly under the cross where Jesus was crucified, and, as His blood dripped down his legs and feet, it dripped through a crack in the rocks onto the mercy seat of the ark..."
Now, we read in the book of Hebrews that Jesus himself took his blood up to heaven to place it on the original ark, once and for all Hebrews 9 v 12, and also he told one of the women at the grave side John 20 v 17,
So>>>I am dubious about some of the things he said!

You sure you don't have him mixed up with Ron Wyatt? Or maybe they both are saying the same thing? Anyway, just an observation.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:17 am

yes...now that you mention it, I could be mixed up with Ron Wyatt....(getting too old for this kinda thing Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Quote :
You sure you don't have him mixed up with Ron
Wyatt? Or maybe they both are saying the same thing? Anyway, just an
observation.

Jonathon Gray (an Aussie) doesn't talk about the Ark of the Covenant. Ron Wyatt (an American), who was a Seventh Day Adventist, did write a book about it. Wyatt claimed to have seen it in a cave under Golgotha.

I don't think Gray has written anything about the Holy Land - his adventures have all been elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 am

Thank you Rose...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:28 am

You're welcome. group hug

balloon bouquet sheep happy dance balloon bouquet crazy chicken balloon bouquet happy dance sheep balloon bouquet

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?   Have you read Jonathan Gray's works? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you read Jonathan Gray's works?
Page 1 of 1