Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote

Go down 
+3
michael371
researcher
Delfi
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote Empty
PostSubject: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 am

“You are all sons of the devil,” stenographer shouts as she is dragged away
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 17, 2013

A stenographer staged a bizarre performance on the House floor near the end of the debt ceiling vote last night, ranting about Freemasons before she was quickly dragged away by security guards.

Moments before House members passed a bill to raise the debt ceiling, a woman later identified as stenographer Diane Reidy approached the microphone at the Speaker’s Lobby in a trance-like state and began to shout.

“He will not be mocked, don’t touch me, he will not be mocked,” Reidy ranted, adding, “The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God, it never was.”

Officials begin to remove Reidy as she screamed, “It never was, had it been, it would not have been….the Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons, they go against God, you cannot serve two masters.”

“Praise be God, Lord Jesus Christ,” she added.

Reidy also reportedly said “A House divided cannot stand — you are all sons of the devil!”

According to Rep. Joaquin Castro, the woman “had a crazed look” on her face. “It was very disturbing for the members of Congress,” he said.

“I had passed her obviously all the time on the House floor, and she smiled a few times, she seemed nice, and according to other members who have been around longer, she seemed nice,” Castro told reporters.

According to the Washington Post, House floor staff were “visibly shaken” by the incident and police are currently investigating the matter.

“I think there’s a lot of sympathy, because something clearly happened there,” said Rep. Gerry Connolly.

What makes the incident even more strange is that Reidy is not someone who showed up on the job recently, she has been working as an official stenographer with the Office of the Clerk for over 20 years.

According to presiding officer Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Reidy approached the platform and asked if the microphone was turned on.

“I hammered to get control and hush her up. She said something about the devil. It was sudden, confusing and heartbreaking. She is normally a gentle soul,” said Ros-Lehtinen.

Reidy was taken to a local hospital for a mental health evaluation. It is not known whether criminal charges will be filed.

“For that one short tiny moment we actually had some sanity and bravery on the House Floor!” joked Daniel McAdams, labeling Reidy “the last sane person on Capitol Hill.”
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 am

She had all she could take, I can't imagine sitting in that place for 20 yrs. Having to be subjected to the lies. the truth rose up in her and she couldn't stop it. I agreed with everything she said. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 am

Delfi took the words right out of my mouth.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am

WOWSA!
LAST SANE PERSON IN D.istrict of C.ommunists!!!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 am

all she did is what I would like to do,except I would use much more descriptive language....she told the truth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:26 am

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ro8bQ6Rx-Q

In case someone wants to download it... quick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:21 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:40 pm

It may never be made available, contrary to law, but it would be interesting to read what she was entering into Congressional record when she became 'fed up' with the luciferian nonsense. They have a tendancy to state a bunch of nonsense in late night actions such as this one. (There have been numerous articles written on this) May have even been breaking the lighters out.....

They're not referring to her as "Holly" they're referring to her as "Molly", a luciferian term for a Roman Catholic Christian woman. I forget the history & derivatives of the nonsense. A bunch of grown men playing dungeons and dragons with a real damn dragon.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Sounds like holly to me, but Jem has a point. Who is it? Holly, or Diane? Weird...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:52 pm

'They' were referring to her as 'Molly'. To 'them' it is the equivalent of referring to her as a dumb "B" word, approaching C U Next Tuesday. That's why its 'weird' to you, its verbally veiled nonsense. Worse yet, one can be assured 'they' get a huge kick out of people attempting to ascertain/understand what went on.

Boehner & his 'man tan' went from a pink tie to various other submissive faggish hues as the week progressed.  

Delfi wrote:
Sounds like holly to me, but Jem has a point. Who is it? Holly, or Diane? Weird...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dteam270

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:39 pm

A stenographer from the House of Representatives was forcibly removed from the floor Wednesday evening during the vote to end the partial government shutdown and raise the debt ceiling after an odd outburst.
Dianne Reidy, 48, made her way to the Speaker’s Chair while the vote was taking place, “ranting about God, Free Masons and the inability of the nation to serve two members,” The Washington Times reports.
“Praise be to God,” she said. “He will not be mocked, He will not be mocked. Don’t touch me. He will not be mocked.”
She was also heard saying in an audio recording: “The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God. It never was. Had it been, it would not have been. No. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Free Masons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise forever.”
Reidy says the Holy Spirit made her to do it.
“For the past 2 1/2 weeks the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” she told Fox News’ Chad Pergram in a statement. “That is what I did last night.”
A woman tried calming Reidy as others alerted police. The presiding officer, Florida Rep. Illeana Ros-Lethinen, banged the gavel several times to restore order, but Reidy persisted. “You cannot serve two masters,” she shouted as she was removed from the floor.
Ros-Lethinen says Reidy “came up to the podium area beneath where I was standing and asked me if the microphones were on. I said that I didn’t know. I assumed that perhaps I was chatting too much to the helpful parliamentarians around me. Then she suddenly faced the front and said words like, ‘Thus spoke the Lord,’ and, ‘This is not the Lord’s work,’ ” according to Fox News.
Back to top Go down
karmur

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Here's a page which includes an audio interview with her husband:

http://www.trunews.com/house-stenographer-says-holy-spirit-moved-shout-god-will-mocked/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:27 pm

So.. they go so far as to change to submissive tie color?

I am so done with this crap!

You all might want to watch laws in your local areas as I have seen a few articles about new laws to fire the Sheriff's if they go against the FED ... so they are coming for guns, vet's and YOU real soon!

Hearing the enlisted men are afraid now.... pray the Lord comes soon to put an end to this madness!

$$$ 1 BILLION A DAY TO SPRAY, GEO ENGINEER FOR WHAT EVER THIS PURPOSE IS!!! THAT'S WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote   Bizarre “Freemason” Rant on House Floor During Debt Ceiling Vote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1