Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  Empty
PostSubject: The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded    The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:31 am

The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  9k=

We are in the midst of a strategic process to cede the Temple Mount. In the past, negotiations were first announced amid handshakes and fanfare on a lawn in Washington, while the political Right demonstrated. The current process is just the opposite: Prime Minister Netanyahu has already reached agreements in principle and now he is going to create the facts on the ground and get the public accustomed to the new reality. The most potent land mines in the past negotiations were Jerusalem in general and the Temple Mount in particular. Even with former prime minister Ehud Barak, who was willing to give everything away, the deal fell through over the Temple Mount issue. That is why the opposite method is being employed in the current negotiations. First, Israel cedes the Temple Mount and Jerusalem while declaring that we are doing no such thing.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded    The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:44 am

Where does this info come from Colonel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded    The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 am

Sixminks the article comes from the Jewish Press link below......

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/moshe-feiglin/the-temple-mount-has-already-been-ceded/2013/10/17/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded    The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 am

Gotta remember folks to run your mousies over things in posts to see if there are links. Running my pointer over

"The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded"

in ColonelZ's posting changed my pointer arrow to a hand symbol with an index finger pointing to the text telling me there was a link hidden there.

The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  291eb1e2-5610-41d6-bec8-768a6fe1b3c0_14

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded    The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Would that work on my ipad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded    The Temple Mount Has Already Been Ceded  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1