Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning....In my over forty years of military association I have not seen the amount of "preparedness " I see today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warning....In my over forty years of military association I have not seen the amount of "preparedness " I see today! Empty
PostSubject: Warning....In my over forty years of military association I have not seen the amount of "preparedness " I see today!   Warning....In my over forty years of military association I have not seen the amount of "preparedness " I see today! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Warning....In my over forty years of military association I have not seen the amount of "preparedness " I see today! Qnews-short

In my over forty years of military association I have not seen the amount of "preparedness " I see today!

I contacted you approximately one year ago on this subject however, my
observations prove training to be escalating for the troops on the biggest
Marine Corps base in the world. Amphibious tractors in the desert!, new
tanks delivered in the old jungle camouflage colors, massive influx of
troops and equipment via civilian transport, constant troop movement,
foreign troop training, U.S. troops training for crowd control, military
aircraft flying unusual flight paths, restricted base access, background
check by dhs personnel before access is granted. Infrastructure, family
housing, troop housing, construction are everywhere! In my over forty
years of military association I have not seen the amount of "preparedness "
I see today.

Steve, you keep us well informed and help in our walk with Our LORD and
SAVIOUR JESUS.

Thnx...gg SQ NOTE:THIS IS ALL BEING ASSEMBLED TO MAKE WAR ON THE AMERICAN PUBLIC-THEIR MANTRA IS THAT 50 MILLION AMERICANS MUST DIE,GUN OWNERS AND VETERANS ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST!

Oct 19, 2013
Back to top Go down

Warning....In my over forty years of military association I have not seen the amount of "preparedness " I see today!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: