Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC Empty
PostSubject: A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC   A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 am

A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC

Posted on October 18, 2013by CARLOS MONTAÑA

This quick post was inspired by brother William of the endtimesforecaster; article here-

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2013/10/ison-sign-of-birthing-of-antichrist-and.html

After reading, I was thinking about ISON and comets in general and recalled some research I’d done on Flanagan’s Clock (also called the Rotunda Clock) which is located in the Thomas Jefferson Building of the Library of Congress in Washington, DC.  The image below shows excellent detail, and you can “click” for an even larger view-

A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC Rotunda-clock-john-flanagan

Although many pictures of the clock can be found online, of course, this oft-repeated image is apparently the “official” one, and note that the time shows 4:09.  Interestingly, by international rendering, the date 4 September would be written 4/9.  It was 4 September of 2009 when I had the dream which changed my life, the one which featured the date 28 October of 2013 precisely 1515 days later.  I’ve discussed this in several recent posts.  Next, note the comet feature to the right.  It is heading downward between Leo (below) and Virgo (above).  Shockingly, on 28 October of this year, the moon will be transitioningbetween Leo and Virgo (please ignore that the source is pagan astrology, the science is good and I’ve seen this same timeline confirmed elsewhere)-

http://www.moontracks.com/lunar_ingress.html

It will be a waning crescent moon, the symbol of both Islam and occult religions which worship the Queen of Heaven, i.e. the Mother Goddess or Ishtar, embodied by the Statue of Liberty.  The following image shows the moon very much as it will appear ten days from now, on 28 October, 2013, during the transition from Leo to Virgo-

A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC Waning20crescent20moon20l

Comets represent omens, signs of what is shortly to come.  Most typically, comets signal divine judgment events.  This is true in Scripture as well as in prophetic dreams.  Asteroids likewise portend judgment, and I’ve discussed an asteroid dream connection to 28 October, 2013 (and, possibly, to Obama also) in various articles as well.  While I’m not prophesying a certain colossal event for this day, all signs point to pervasive spiritual darkness and anannouncement of judgment on 28 October which may be framed within a message from the Lord, to me, which I am then to relay to the people of America.

Presumably, ISON will round the sun precisely one month later, on 28 November, assuming the comet survives the close solar passage as is predicted.

The clock sculptor, John Flanagan, also designed the Washington quarter which was first coined in 1932, a picture of which is shown here -

A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC 193220type20120silver20washington20quarter20obv

Washington was, of course, our first President.  Are we looking at the beginning and the end here, with the message of the comet featured in the Rotunda Clock?

There will be a penumbral lunar eclipse tonight (right now, in fact) which is visible in the Americas at moonrise (the moon is rising already in eclipse).  Eclipses are another “sign” which I’ve been watching closely, especially this particular one as it is precisely 10 days before 28 October . . .
A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC Eclipse-2013-10-18-544x580

. . . 10 being a number of divine completion and also of tribulation.  Now, there was a prophetic sign which occurred two days ago, on the evening of 16 October to be precise.  Most of you have heard the story, so I’ll simply quote now (bold emphasis C.M.N.) from-

http://www.charismanews.com/us/41418-house-stenographer-says-holy-spirit-moved-her-to-shout-god-will-not-be-mocked

Quote :
A stenographer from the House of Representatives was forcibly removed from the floor Wednesday evening during the vote to end the partial government shutdown and raise the debt ceiling after an odd outburst.

Dianne Reidy, 48, made her way to the Speaker’s Chair while the vote was taking place, “ranting about God, Free Masons and the inability of the nation to serve two members,” The Washington Times reports.

“Praise be to God,” she said. “He will not be mocked, He will not be mocked. Don’t touch me. He will not be mocked.”

She was also heard saying in an audio recording: “The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God. It never was. Had it been, it would not have been. No. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Free Masons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise forever.”

Reidy says the Holy Spirit made her to do it.

“For the past 2 1/2 weeks the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” she told Fox News’ Chad Pergram in a statement. “That is what I did last night.”

A woman tried calming Reidy as others alerted police. The presiding officer, Florida Rep. Illeana Ros-Lethinen, banged the gavel several times to restore order, but Reidy persisted. “You cannot serve two masters,” she shouted as she was removed from the floor.
Sisters and brothers, this is what is called a prophetic activation, the end result of which will be (if Mrs. Reidy is a true prophetess, and she is) a prophetic manifestation of judgment.  Of course, she was forcibly removed from the podium and taken to a hospital for mental evaluation.  The powers in charge of America now assume one must be “crazy” to speak of “God”, “Lord Jesus Christ”, and the “Holy Spirit”.  Basically, this proves her point!  Anyway, I’m on the record now as saying that this event will one day be looked back upon as a key moment in American history as Mrs. Reidy, through her obedience to the specific call of the Holy Spirit, has “set in motion” this judgment manifestation, following on the footsteps of another witness, Jonathan Cahn who also went behind enemy lines (i.e. inside the Beltway) to pronounce judgment.  Yet a third witness was author Eric Metaxas, although his subtle approach was not a pronouncement of judgment per se but rather foreshadowed what is coming to America and is already here in its early stages, a totalitarian form of government styled after the Nazi regime.

Mrs. Reidy is 48 years old.  The number 48 suggests God’s perfect government (12) throughout the entire earth (4) and, according to the Bible Wheel, 48 itself evinces “Majesty & Greatness”-

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_48.php

There is a lot happening prophetically right before our eyes.  Keep watching, and prepare spiritually for increasingly difficult days in the very near future.
Repent, for our Messiah’s return is nigh.

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO
Back to top Go down

A Comet, a Crescent Moon, & a Cryptic Prophecy in Washington, DC
Page 1 of 1