Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army Empty
PostSubject: Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army   Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:59 am

End times are here, future armies are beginning to be assembled to show their clone warriors, the occupation of America coming to the streets and cities near you. 

Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army Clone6

Taiwanese Special Forces and a select few other military units recently received updated bulletproof armor that includes a ballistic face mask that serves to protect operators from lethal headshots and to reduce fighting effectiveness of opposing forces, seemingly by causing them to immediately curl into the fetal position and cry for their mothers. Check out one of the scariest-looking armies ever after the jump.

Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army Clone7

The United States has also used the ballistic mask for small teams in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as during the drug war of the 1980s. A handful of these guys approaching is likely enough to disconcert even the most hardened cartel enforcer, but an entire platoon marching in lockstep is so terrifying we assume the weapons they’re carrying are just for show.

▼ After all, it’s hard to hit a target that’s fleeing full-sprint in the other direction.

Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army Clone5

Each ballistic mask is apparently rated to block close-range shots from a .44 magnum – which, if our extensive video game experience is any indication, is a hell of a weapon. It should be noted, however, that the mask distributes the impact of a bullet over a relatively small surface area, meaning a headshot, while not lethal to the mask wearer, is sure to ruin his day and probably his dating prospects for a very long time.

Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army Clone3
Other than the obvious added protection and intimidation factor of the masks, there is one other possible explanation for the Taiwanese government issuing them: they don’t want us to realize that they’ve actually just introduced a horrifying army of supersoldier Boba Fett clones.
Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army Clone2
Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army Clone4
Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army Clone1
Source: DDN Japan
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army   Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Are they still on our side? Or rather, I guess the question is.... Are we still on their side?
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army   Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Reminds me of the 'immortals' from the movie 300.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army   Taiwanese government introduces terrifying Special Forces clone army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: