Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting Empty
PostSubject: FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting   FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Leaked Video: FEMA Preparing Military Police For Gun Confiscations and Martial Law

FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting Printer_famfamfamFE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting YoutubeFE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting PodcastFE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting PptvFE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting TwitterFE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting FacebookFE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting Cart

MP told Constitution may be suspended by DHS
Kit Daniels
Prison Planet.com
October 26, 2013

Infowars has confirmed the identity and authenticity of the source of the video below as a member of the U.S. Army military police in Arizona.
The video, shot in September 2013, shows an army commander briefing the MPs on their new command structure under the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Homeland Security for domestic operations with the National Guard.
The MP began recording the exchange after being shocked to hear that they were now under FEMA control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LavSGvONNxc&feature=player_embedded

In this video you can clearly hear the commander discuss the suspension of the Constitution for martial law and gun confiscations in America.
In essence, the military police is to provide security for FEMA while the agency confiscates our guns during a government-declared domestic crisis.
“They did that in Katrina, right,” the commander said. “They just go on and take away people’s guns.”
This is yet another piece of the larger pattern of demonization of gun owners, libertarians, conservatives, Christians and anyone who will not bow down to enslavement by a hijacked government occupied by ruthless tyrants who desire only total control.
We’ve already seen gun confiscations in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005:
More to come — this article will be updated further.
Back to top Go down

FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting   FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:44 am

MP told Constitution may be suspended by DHS....Well then I'll quote Charlton Heston...... "I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands".

FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting 102613comradeobama
Back to top Go down

FE MAH preping Military for Gun Confiscations video of meeting
Page 1 of 1