Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March.... Empty
PostSubject: Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March....   Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 am

Vatican: Rome's mayor claims new pope likely to be enthroned on 17 March

Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March.... GianniAlemanonnno_003--400x300

www.DarkRome.com/Vatican

"Three exceptional events are in the offing on 17 March, celebrations to mark the [152nd anniversary of the] unification of Italy, the probable enthronement of a new pontiff and the 19th Rome marathon," Alemanno stated.

''If the new pope is enthroned on that day, the marathon will be postponed until the afternoon," Alemanno told an event in Rome presenting the upcoming race.

Most cardinals have arrived in Rome this week for daily pre-conclave meetings but the Vatican has not yet set a date for the conclave - the election of a new pope.

In the clearest sign so far that a papal election is nearing, the Vatican on Tuesday announced the closure of the Sistine Chapel - the conclave venue - until further notice.

During the conclave 115 cardinal electors will hold secret votes several times a day to choose a new pope backed by a two-thirds majority.

The Holy See is currently vacant since 85-year-old Benedict abdicated on 28 February saying he lacked the physical and mental strength to remain in the job. Cardinals have said they would like to appoint his successor by the start of Easter week on 24 March.

http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/Aki/English/Religion/?id=3.1.4251219174
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March....   Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 pm

It's odd that they'd announce a date for that ceremony when the conclave hasn't even begun yet - unless it's basically a sham and the fix is already in as to whom the new pope will be.
Back to top Go down
Pony1

Pony1

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March....   Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:08 pm

I am really curious to see if something happens during the conclave or during the enthronement ceremony like Fatima prophesied... I guess we will see soon enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March....   Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter the Roman to be enthroned on 17 March....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: