Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, Merkel – Are You Really That Stupid..?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Listen, Merkel – Are You Really That Stupid..? Empty
PostSubject: Listen, Merkel – Are You Really That Stupid..?   Listen, Merkel – Are You Really That Stupid..? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:11 am

Listen, Merkel – Are You Really That Stupid..? Merkel-150x150

So it came as a surprise to Angela Merkel that her phone got tapped….

I have to quote George W. Bush in all his might: ‘Fool me once and err…..’
There’s absolutely something not right here.

Merkel who is the number Uno poster chick for the Illuminate Zionist Rothschild’s robbery of ‘minor’ European prefects such as Greece, Portugal, Spain and what have we…The Masonic personification of the Grim Reaper, really thinks she has privacy, c’mon.

Of course you’re being monitored. So is the Obummer. You can phone the Drone King as much as you fancy, waste of time…. But looks good in the mainstream media…right?

As it is supposed to – ‘Heads of State being monitored´- outcry.

Somehow it’s uplifting that this well rehearsed theater seems to spark well staged? surprise in Merkel. I mean she’s spying the living daylight out of the German people everyday and violating their basic rights. So where’s the abuse factor Merkel?

Do you feeeeel the people all of a sudden? No, you don’t.

Of course the political body know its getting spied on.

The Matrix of the Illuminate has to have something on them in order to control them. So please – don’t act offended. Politicians sold their rotting souls to that entity long time ago.

We did not: So why the charade?

Is it like the cancer matrix: ‘Cancer makes no difference it targets high and low’.

Is this argument merging with the surveillance agenda in order to make it sound like: ´we’re all in the same boat here’- nothing we can do bout ‘the cancer of surveillance’, anyway.

I think so.

And I’m increasingly getting a hunch that this is all a paranoia matrix. Were the bloody hell is the manpower just to process and analyze all the data.

I heard a minister of justice in the EU say: ‘ Well, everybody knows, you just have to look out where you surf’. Really asshole?

That’s the silent threat endorsing self-censorship. Hinting that you can get in trouble if you go to some sites on the Internet. The snake hissing fear hype.

Is that what they want: Us going paranoia as to which sites we visit and who we talk to?

I think it is and it hit me like a train. You know if the matrix can spook you into self-censorship…they have us by our freedom loving balls.
Well, to hell with their nasty constructs.

I won’t be bloody remote controlled by fear of surveillance.

I won’t go there. I have a right to phone or text or surf where I want to – and I will keep on doing that.

And that seems to be what they are trying to prevent here – by their stupid theatrical moves in order to tell me: Everybody’s getting monitored even ‘Heads of States’.

OMG: I better shut myself down!!! I’m just a bloody ordinary citizen….think of what they can do to me then…Don’t go there…..that is where they want you.

There is something’s profoundly rotten in the source code of all this.

©️ 2013 Soren Dreier

http://sorendreier.com/listen-merkel-are-you-really-that-stupid/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1