Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) Empty
PostSubject: Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video)   Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:13 am

Sunday, October 27, 2013 15:06

(Before It's News)
By Susan Duclos

An ancient Ecuadorian Pyramid has been discovered, explored and below you will see the first footage, filmed in the Spring of 2013, of the lost city of pyramids, which has the websiteEarth 4 All asking if this is perhaps the “Pyramids Of The Anunnaki Giants.”

The reason for that question is the size of the stone hammer heads you will see below, that were scattered across the area which, as the video details puts it,  makes it “ hard not to think of the local legends of giants and a possible connection to the Anunnaki linked gold relics found not so very far away at the Tayos caves.”

Via Earth 4 All:

What really strongly points towards this habitation having housed the same race of giants is the presence of extremely oversized hammers, or at least the stone hammerheads. Assuming these were attached to hard wood handles they would be of both incredible size and weight, making their use as tools impractical for a typical Inca or indigenous Indian, these being generally slight built people of around five foot or so. Who on Earth would make a hammer like this as a real tool? Remember also that any work would be done in the incredible heat and humidity of the Amazon jungle, how long could anyone swing such a thing before collapsing from heat exhaustion? I have been unable to match this object to anything known in Inca archaeology, and in fact there is simply nothing like it in the Ecuadorian museum of cultural history, located in Quito, that would suggest any of the known civilizations of this region. What it rather makes one think of is the legends of the ancient Anunnaki and their supposed human-alien hybrid creations used as a slave race to mine and work gold.

Is this more empirical evidence that the legends and myths of the Anunnaki giants are more than myths and are entirely true? Or were they simply giants, which there is much evidence of the existence of?

Watch the incredible video below and decide for yourself:

Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) VideoStill1-212x300

The images below are screen shots from the end of the video

Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) Pyramids35

Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) Pyramids34

Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) Pyramids33
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video)   Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:25 am

In the past week while being at home sick I have learned so much about pyramids. The Bosnian and now this one.  I also studied the coral castle in Florida. I think these were built using harmonics to lift the stone as well as magnetics.  Perhaps they were a world wide energy system and the reason God flooded the planet (1 of the reasons). It seems with those demons locked up we haven't been able to rediscover this technology.  

I expect this pyramid discovering trend to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video)   Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:04 am

Sixminks, I found the video disappointing util the end , I hoped for more of the site but like you I think the trend will continue with the pyramids world wide. I wonder with a pole shift will all these energy systems be back on line....

Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvukkCigg3yoJMPe-RDRWK4lq7FCpbwGo6XIVKye9HRYpA9Yl3
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video)   Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:01 pm

That is an interesting thought. Colonel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video)   Lost City Of Pyramids Discovered In Ecuador Jungle 2013 (Amazing Video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1