Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH Empty
PostSubject: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:38 am

I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH THIS!!!

REALLY WORTH YOU TIME, LINK PROVIDED FOR DOWNLOAD, PLEASE WATCH LATER.

HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5y1WorkLJw&feature=youtu.be

YOU NOW LIVE UNDER THE VEIL.

LISTEN FOR THE PART ABOUT TINY PARTICULATES .... WHEN ISON COMES IT'S TAIL WILL BRING A LOT OF TINY PARTICULATES... SO HOW THEN WILL THAT TYPE AND AMOUNT ADD TO AND AFFECT THE PLANET.... IT THIS WHY THE LURKERS OUT BEHIND THE MOON HAVE NOT YET COME... ARE THEY WAITING FOR A MORE SUITABLE ATMOSPHERE FOR THEIR ARRIVAL????
LOOK FOR THEM AFTER JAN.

YUP... YOU LIVE ON A MATRIX PLANET.... GMO EVERYTHING, FAKE WOMBS... YOU NAME IT... dot GOV IS SPELLED WRONG.
Back to top Go down

HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 am

So now we know... Morgellon's and don't forget they already have nano particles in most mass manufactured foods.

I am sick! I'm still watching and learning a few new things and this is just sickening!

Lord Jesus, come save us from the god of this Earth, demote him to his rightful place... a prisoner of hell!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:16 am

FREQUENCY TO THESE ..... AND THEN THIS IS WHY WE ARE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED BY MICRO-WAVE TOWERS.

THEN WHAT IS BEING DONE WITH THIS METHOD.... CONTROL, DEATH OR CHANGE TO WHAT END. AND NOW  I HEAR HER TALKING ABOUT GWEN TOWERS..... UH HUH!!!!!!

NOTICE 33hz frequency!

IS THE PURPOSE TO GROW AN ARMY CONTROLLED REMOTELY TO DO BATTLE WITH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.. GOD'S PEOPLE/ARMY.... I CAN THINK OF MANY THINGS....
WE DO NOT REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON ON THIS PLANET!

DOES SATAN MOVE FROM PLANET TO PLANET DESTROYING IN THIS MANNER?

THIS KNOWLEDGE DID NOT COME FROM HUMANS ALONE... IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED AT A TIME WHEN WE COULD MANUFACTURE.
AND IT IS ALL BEING DONE WITH EVIL INTENT WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:46 am

Yes Spring is on a RANT!

I'm pissed!
They have ruined Our GOD's Breath of Life..
I noticed this year all the pine trees around me have more brown than ever before.
I'm an outdoors guy and I can see it!
This video should be shown at all Churches and get people to understand what this battle is about, so we can take charge again.

Oh heck... that isn't going to happen. Confound and slow these as much as possible, and in the mean time pray for Jesus to come quickly harder than you have in the past!
No, I don't give up that easily... it's already written, and we are not able to battle alone and win against Satan without our Lord's help.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Spring wrote:
Oh heck... that isn't going to happen. Confound and slow these as much as possible, and in the mean time pray for Jesus to come quickly harder than you have in the past!
No, I don't give up that easily... it's already written, and we are not able to battle alone and win against Satan without our Lord's help.

No truer words were ever spoken. Well, except for what's in scripture that is. Rant away, Spring. I rant away in my own mind all the time and even bend an ear or two once in a while. Might as well be talking to a block of wood those times though.

HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH Block-head-1041551
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Well I'm done with the vid ... all I can say is... this reminds me of the BORG!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Chem trails over Indiana were insane this weekend.  Just doing a quick count.  I was outside for 10min and counted 6 (six) planes marking a perfect grid in the visible sky above my house.  Going back out several hours later and I counted approx the same amount still at it.  this happened all weekend long.  Lets do the math.  6 x 10 = 60 flights/hour.  Let's say that it was only half that so 30 flights/hour.  
24 x 30 = 720 flights/24hrs x 2 days = 1,440 flights just where I could see!!!  Can you imagine the fuel cost alone for these flights.  Having taken flight school I can tell you that the fuel is adjusted for weight.  Chemicals/liquids are the heaviest items to load on a plane = max fuel.  Now throw in the costs of paying that many pilots plus moving and storing the chemicals used to spray.  I think we can see where a huge amount of money is going!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Don't worry Spring, Smile Jesus has got this!

Quote :
Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Not worried.

And thanks for that scrolling scripture!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Delfi wrote:
Don't worry Spring, :)Jesus has got this!

Quote :
Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Yes He does.Very Happy

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH    HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Changing You - Bioengineering IMPORTANT INFO-WATCH
Page 1 of 1