Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Half-blood ET/ Humans among us

Go down 
+4
moko
Yaddy
Hyberean
Internet Pilgrim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Half-blood ET/ Humans among us Empty
PostSubject: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 am

This is David Jacobs talking about one of our worst nightmares - the fact that current abductees don't talk so much about being experimented on any longer as about being asked to discern which beings in a group are ETs & which are fully human. He thinks the hybrids have reached a critical mass where they are in a position to take over or to be so fully integrated that they could take over. Of course, he's not a Christian so he doesn't see the end of the game the same way as we do. But this bolsters the Quayle/Horn/Marzulli theory that we are close to disclosure (in a big way) & that this will constitute the great deception. Sort of reminds me of the passages about Noah, that he alone was "pure in his generations" so that God was forced to send the flood because all flesh had been corrupted- an event Jacobs sees as beginning to happen now. Out there stuff-

Back to top Go down
Hyberean

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 am

the serpent seed theory claims that eve had sex with satan and became impregnated.....and that cain was satans son and abel was adams son.
this is why cain is not in adams lineage.
cains offspring ( known as kenites).....taken from the Strongs Concordance.....were half angelic dna and half adamic.....or caucasian.
this of course would mean that the hybrids have been amoung us for a very long time now.....doing the work of satan.....and nearing the point where they are literally about to take over planet earth.
yes.....i know that many consider this theory to be racist.
it is quite compelling though.....i must say.
Back to top Go down
Hyberean

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:39 am

"pure in his generations" means .....his dna had not been corrupted in any way.
he was totally pure blooded racially speaking.....the way that God created everyone from all the races originally.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:34 am

Hyberean wrote:
the serpent seed theory claims that eve had sex with satan and became impregnated.....hybrids have been amoung us for a very long time now.....doing the work of satan.....and nearing the point where they are literally about to take over planet earth.

Out there, just like Jacobs' research findings... but that doesn't mean that it isn't true, just that it's so far from the day-to-day reality of most people as to be considered crazy by the masses. Of course, that's why most of them will fall prey to the great deception.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:10 pm

That was a chilling nearly 2 hours of listening!
Going by what he said he had learned, we are in the days of Noah, and no doubt about that, as the dna has been so corrupted already, "as it was in the days of Noah" I don't believe for one minute about Eve and the serpent etc.
Can't be too long now before the return of Jesus!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:32 pm

We know the Word tells us Adam "knew" Eve. . . . and she had Cain. I believe the fallen angels came down around the time Jarod was born,because his name means. . . "When tbey descended" that was about 400 years after Cain was born. They were all wiped out in the flood. . . .and "ALL" 8 that got on the boat were 100% pure DNA from Adam and Eve. But the fallen angels started messin with humans dna again after the flood with Nimrod. . . . As the Word tells us,he "became a giborim"....now this implys that he is the first human to turninto a nephilim. . . After he was born fully human,they did something to him,that added/changed his dna. . . . . I think this is the same way they are going to change humans in the last days. . . . It might even be Nimrod's dna that is used in the mark of the beast. . . As Vice president Wallace,one of the top masons, said of the "Sacred casket" . . . . . This reminds me alot of the masons that control our media and music industry
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Hyberean wrote:
"pure in his generations" means .....his dna had not been corrupted in any way.
he was totally pure blooded racially speaking.....the way that God created everyone from all the races originally.
The way it is/was phrased has always made me wonder about certain things. I.e. the notorious occult/luciferian/whatever families are all proudly inbred and seek out their own to keep their bloodline 'pure'. I would gather that the opposite is true more so than anything. Strange conversations indeed. Barry soetero doesn't have a legit b.c. because they weren't issuing them in the bowels of hell that day, possibly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just my half cent thought for the day... herein.   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Keep your minds open to information as we do not have the worlds history from it's beginning! It is older than you think.

I'm just saying to not cast off things you think do not fit, just put in memory for later that the information may come about that will link together with other info.

Puzzle missing pieces... maybe a few have fallen from view onto the floor or have been Covered By The Flood.

We have been given Revelation as warning of what They will do, and other events to come.
The rest is given to show us how to lead our lives and whom to worship and ask forgiveness in order that we may be redeemed.

There are many things that are still obscured from our vision.

Most importantly is that we all need each other to draw from such information as it is found in order to discern and find the truth as it is not possible for just one of us working alone to find the whole truth and present to the rest..... for the others would probably cast it all aside and keep walking unawares of what is to come.

Dave
Well this sounded quite good as I typed so .. discern but do not be quick to judge.. sometimes I find good info tucked in bed with the disinfo, you have to discern the whole bit to find it. The liars tell you too your faces and yet you don't see it sometimes until much later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:02 pm

This is the longest running sci-fi movie taken directly from the Oldest Story that Never Ends!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:42 am

spring2 wrote:
This is the longest running sci-fi movie taken directly from the Oldest Story that Never Ends!!

And that is quite the truthful mouth full. Well said, Dave! UP
Back to top Go down
Hyberean

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:42 pm

i have trouble believing that the deluge was worldwide to be honest as there is serious evidence to suggest otherwise.
the word "earth" is "eretz" and simply means "land".
so it is indeed possible that the entire land was covered in water and not the entire earth.
the ancient chinese histories which exist show records of kings that go back before the time of Noah and what we find in them is an unbroken succession of kings before Noahs time.....through Noahs lifetime.....and beyond.
had the flood been worldwide this would have been impossible.
other questions exist as to how it was that the world could have repopulated itself with ALL the races intact if the world had been completly flooded.
only a few hundred years after the flood.....ancient egyptian reliefs clearly show all the races of earth in existence.
could the entire earth repopulate itself in a few hundred years.....and did God recreate the different races of people after the flood.
if Noahs dna was pure.....and the Bible tells us it was.....then Noah was of one race.....and his family was pure and of one race.....which means that the other races were wiped out.
where did the different races appear from all of a sudden.....all intact and the way they were before the flood?
people who think for themselves must surely ask these types of questions and seek a satisfactory or common sense answer before believing what the mainstream Church traditions have taught us for so many years.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Hyberean wrote:

could the entire earth repopulate itself in a few hundred years.....
people who think for themselves must surely ask these types of questions and seek a satisfactory or common sense answer before believing what the mainstream Church traditions have taught us for so many years.

Looking around and trying to understand

Could the world have repopulated from 3 or 4 woman as is implied in the most literal way of reading the Noah’s ark story?

[H]ere are calculations using my modern assumptions on how long woman can
stay fertile, and assuming the fewest number of generations: These two
assumptions are as strict as can be. If I assumed longer fertility times
(argument b), or more generations (argument c), I would have made the
job of proving the Genesis account a lot easier.
(It may seem strange to assume that a woman can have, on average, 3
or 3,5 daughters in a lifetime – thus 6 or 7 children. But in the times
before birth control it was not rare for woman to have much larger
families than that. One of my grandmothers married at 28, the other at
age 30 – yet they each gave birth 6 times.)

The numbers below only represent the girls and women of the new
generation. You could assume that there are still older woman too, and
about as many men and boys as woman and girls.

SCENARIO 1: Each woman has, on average, 3 daughters who reach adulthood, and get her girls on average at age 25

From the ark comes 3 woman of child-bearing age =3

25 years later: 3×3 young woman/ girls of next generation.

50 years later: 3x3x3

100 years later: 3 to the power of 5

200 years later: 3 to the power of 9 =19 683

350 years later: 3 to the power of 15 =14 348 907

500 years later: 3 to the power of 21=
10 460 353 203 (More young women and girls than there are people in the world now.)

SCENARIO 2: Each woman has, on average, 3,5 daughters who reach adulthood, and get her girls on average at age 25 (Rounded off to whole numbers.)

From the ark comes 3 woman of child-bearing age =3

25 years later: 3×3,5 young woman/ girls of next generation =10 or 11

50 years later: 3×3,5×3,5 = 37

100 yr.: 3x(3,5 to the power of 4) =450

200 yr.: 3x(3,5 to the power of 8 ) =67 556

350 yr.: 3x(3,5 to the power of 14) =124 186 354

450 yr.: 3x(3,5 to the power of 18) =18 635 714 698

(More than double as many young woman and girls than there are people in the world now.)
The bible first mentions contact with other nations again, after the
flood, at a time when Abram was older than 75 years. (Before that, it
mentions nations in 2 ways: Mostly in the sense of “So-and-so was the
forefather of this nation.” Secondly in the story “the tower of Babel,”
an explanation why the one group split up into nations.)

Since the exact ages of Abraham’s forefathers are mentioned when they
became fathers, it could be calculated that more than 367 years have
expired from the ark until the date Abraham gets into contact with other
nations. By either of my scenarios, there could have been more enough
people on earth for different nations to exist.

The descendants of Noah could well have splattered into several large nations by the time Abram encounters other nations.

Conclusion: It is possible to believe that the earth
could have repopulated from a 3 woman in a few centuries. It may not be
necessary to assume that it happened (other options are mentioned in
the “Why these calculations will be inadequate” paragraph), but it is
possible.

http://christianrethinker.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/could-the-world-have-repopulated-from-3-or-4-woman-as-is-implied-in-the-most-literal-way-of-reading-the-noahs-ark-story/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Hyberean, I think you would do well to study this subject much deeper. Here are a few things to get you started should you decide to dig much deeper. Walter Brown has done extensive research on the subject. You can read his entire book online. And I'll add to that; GOD said the flood was global so any argument you might have about that you'll need to take up with The Almighty.

http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/

Half-blood ET/ Humans among us Cover

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Hyberean wrote:
the serpent seed theory claims that eve had sex with satan and became impregnated.....and that cain was satans son and abel was adams son.
this is why cain is not in adams lineage.
cains offspring ( known as kenites).....taken from the Strongs Concordance.....were half angelic dna and half adamic.....or caucasian.
this of course would mean that the hybrids have been amoung us for a very long time now.....doing the work of satan.....and nearing the point where they are literally about to take over planet earth.

I think it's revolting, sure she was deceived but to think she was an adultress too is absolutely revolting. Besides Jesus did not come from the line of Cain but of Seth, so there is no need for him to be listed. And he was the murderer of Abel. That's enough reason to leave him out right there, he simply was unnecessary to the narrative.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:16 am

I've just watched this video which is over 2 yrs old, it's about a New Zealand man who had been abducted by UFO's since childhood. Halfway through the hypnotic session, the "alien" who identified his kind as "Elohim," spoke through him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-blood ET/ Humans among us   Half-blood ET/ Humans among us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half-blood ET/ Humans among us
Page 1 of 1