Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump on Obamacare

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trump on Obamacare Empty
PostSubject: Trump on Obamacare   Trump on Obamacare I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Trump on Obamacare

Trump on Obamacare Trump2_2

Donald Trump... reportedly Nov 01, 2013

Donald Trump has reportedly described Obamacare as follows: “Let me get this straight-we're going to be ‘gifted' with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, who have recently demonstrated their objective and professional integrity; written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac, and the Post Office, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!...
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Trump on Obamacare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump on Obamacare   Trump on Obamacare I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:15 pm

ColonelZ wrote:
Trump on Obamacare

Trump on Obamacare Trump2_2

Donald Trump... reportedly Nov 01, 2013

Donald Trump has reportedly described Obamacare as follows: “Let me get this straight-we're going to be ‘gifted' with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, who have recently demonstrated their objective and professional integrity; written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac, and the Post Office, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!...
I have grown to like this guy.  I mean I can't find a single thing wrong with his thinking, Wink Wink Wink

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

Trump on Obamacare
Page 1 of 1